View Poll Results: Is homosexuality wrong and/or unnatural?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong and unnatural

    22 7.94%
  • It's not wrong, just unnatural

    16 5.78%
  • It's neither wrong nor unnatural

    107 38.63%
  • Don't know/care

    16 5.78%
  • Punish/restrict Christians for being against it

    12 4.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 97 of 162 FirstFirst ... 47879596979899107147 ... LastLast
Results 961 to 970 of 1617

Thread: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

  1. #961
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,094
    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    What do you think a science textbook would say?
    Oh! You have something?

    Let's have it.
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  2. #962
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Oh! You have something?

    Let's have it.

    And it is quite obvious you don't.

  3. #963
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,094
    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    "Gay sex" is natural according to the definition you provided. Why would I prove that gay sex is natural without a common dictionary? That's where we go to find the meanings of words.
    You gotta be kidding me. You expect to prove gay sex is natural.. .. with a dictionary? Have you no self respect? Have you no shame?

    You can't use the dictionary because it's too general. It's not specific to anything at all. It's a dictionary!

    Can you, or can you not prove gay sex is natural?
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  4. #964
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,094
    Quote Originally Posted by winston53660 View Post
    And it is quite obvious you don't.
    You haven't shown me anything! How can I see your proof if you don't provide it?
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  5. #965
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    RamFel, you have had shown to you that with any definition from the dictionary or that you have provided, gay sex qualifies as natural. You have in fact offered a total of zero evidence that it is not natural. Your continued denial of all this is sad.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #966
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,094

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    RamFel, you have had shown to you that with any definition from the dictionary or that you have provided, gay sex qualifies as natural. You have in fact offered a total of zero evidence that it is not natural. Your continued denial of all this is sad.
    Oh, but I have...many times... here it goes again.

    Gay sex is unnatural because it has no potential for procreation. Natural sex can make babies, and unnatural sex cannot.

    I don't have to look that up in a book because everybody knows that when hetero couples mate, a baby is born (unless they don't want one). Gays can't make a baby at all...not at all...unless and until they engage in natural sex.

    But if you have something better, something that proves that I'm wrong, then I'm all ears.

  7. #967
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,094

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    RamFel, you have had shown to you that with any definition from the dictionary or that you have provided, gay sex qualifies as natural. You have in fact offered a total of zero evidence that it is not natural. Your continued denial of all this is sad.
    Preferably, not the dictionary.

  8. #968
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Oh, but I have...many times... here it goes again.

    Gay sex is unnatural because it has no potential for procreation. Natural sex can make babies, and unnatural sex cannot.

    I don't have to look that up in a book because everybody knows that when hetero couples mate, a baby is born (unless they don't want one). Gays can't make a baby at all...not at all...unless and until they engage in natural sex.

    But if you have something better, something that proves that I'm wrong, then I'm all ears.
    Procreation is not part of the definition of natural. Dirt is natural, but it does not procreate. Repeating it time and again is not going to make it suddenly a part of the definition of natural.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #969
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    You gotta be kidding me. You expect to prove gay sex is natural.. .. with a dictionary? Have you no self respect? Have you no shame?

    You can't use the dictionary because it's too general. It's not specific to anything at all. It's a dictionary!

    Can you, or can you not prove gay sex is natural?
    Where does your definition of natural come from?

  10. #970
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Oh, but I have...many times... here it goes again.

    Gay sex is unnatural because it has no potential for procreation. Natural sex can make babies, and unnatural sex cannot.

    I don't have to look that up in a book because everybody knows that when hetero couples mate, a baby is born (unless they don't want one). Gays can't make a baby at all...not at all...unless and until they engage in natural sex.

    But if you have something better, something that proves that I'm wrong, then I'm all ears.
    You are wrong. Most of the time, when heterosexuals engage in sex, they do not procreate. In fact, there are many, many times that "heterosexual sex" between two people will not lead to a pregnancy, some of those are even when an opposite sex couple are trying to procreate.

    Procreation is not a guaranteed possibility just because a couple is a man and a woman.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •