View Poll Results: Is homosexuality wrong and/or unnatural?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong and unnatural

    22 7.94%
  • It's not wrong, just unnatural

    16 5.78%
  • It's neither wrong nor unnatural

    107 38.63%
  • Don't know/care

    16 5.78%
  • Punish/restrict Christians for being against it

    12 4.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 83 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3373818283848593133 ... LastLast
Results 821 to 830 of 1617

Thread: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

  1. #821
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    We have almost completed the conversion of Blackdog to a flaming liberal.

    He! I have always been more of a social liberal. I am however a strict Constitutionalist and fiscal conservative.

    My Constitutional side overrode my religious side because we do have a secular government.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #822
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,094

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    Why? What business is it of yours?
    Because it's a major turn off. It's my right to want what I want. You may think that this whole gay scene is really cool, but I don't. It's illogical, unnatural, and a major turn off seeing it in our society. You want to know what turned me this way? Seeing a real good example of what's ahead, if we let it, during a gay pride parade on TV. It was a look into what was to come. And it's coming fast with Gay Marriage. So, you'll pardon me if I want to push it back.

  3. #823
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,513

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Just to make the point: most gays do not engage in anal sex.
    If you mean lesbians, yes. Most gay men most certainly do. Even allot of straight men.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #824
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Because it's a major turn off. It's my right to want what I want. You may think that this whole gay scene is really cool, but I don't. It's illogical, unnatural, and a major turn off seeing it in our society. You want to know what turned me this way? Seeing a real good example of what's ahead, if we let it, during a gay pride parade on TV. It was a look into what was to come. And it's coming fast with Gay Marriage. So, you'll pardon me if I want to push it back.
    You don't have the Constitutional right to not be offended. Guess what, seeing obese people turns me off. Maybe we should just shut them in their closets and forbid them to leave the house as well.
    Last edited by StillBallin75; 06-02-11 at 01:53 AM.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  5. #825
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Gina's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    31,881

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Now you're getting it. Yes, they're unnatural. Celibacy? I don't know. I haven't thought about that one. But just because oral sex, and masturbation are unnatural doesn't mean that it gives gay sex credence. Besides, I'm not against gays having gay sex. I'm just against this movement to make it normal, and widely accepted, and out in the open (oops, too late for that). I want it spoken of only in whispers, and in secrecy.
    Wow. Really? On what planet?

    As for gay sex, don't like it? Don't do it. Problem solved.

  6. #826
    Professor
    atrasicarius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 05:36 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Socialist
    Posts
    2,227

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    He! I have always been more of a social liberal. I am however a strict Constitutionalist and fiscal conservative.

    My Constitutional side overrode my religious side because we do have a secular government.
    Yay! Reasonable, rational conservatives. There really need to be more of you guys.
    For: legalizing drugs, gay marriage, abortion, guns, universal health care, public sector jobs, nuclear power, free education, progressive taxation
    Against: corporations, make-work, the 40 hour work week, intellectual property, imperialism, "homeland security," censorship

  7. #827
    Sage
    CriticalThought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    18,122

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Because it's a major turn off. It's my right to want what I want. You may think that this whole gay scene is really cool, but I don't. It's illogical, unnatural, and a major turn off seeing it in our society. You want to know what turned me this way? Seeing a real good example of what's ahead, if we let it, during a gay pride parade on TV. It was a look into what was to come. And it's coming fast with Gay Marriage. So, you'll pardon me if I want to push it back.
    BEWARE THE COMING MENACE!




  8. #828
    Global Moderator
    Bodhidarma approves bigly
    Andalublue's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    Granada, España
    Last Seen
    11-29-17 @ 01:21 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    26,111

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Because it's a major turn off. It's my right to want what I want. You may think that this whole gay scene is really cool, but I don't. It's illogical, unnatural, and a major turn off seeing it in our society. You want to know what turned me this way? Seeing a real good example of what's ahead, if we let it, during a gay pride parade on TV. It was a look into what was to come. And it's coming fast with Gay Marriage. So, you'll pardon me if I want to push it back.
    Your palaeolithic attitudes and bigotry are a major turn-off, but you can spout your prejudice as loudly as you wish.

    You say you are basing your opinion on having seen a Gay Pride march. I'm guessing you're referring to the drag queens and the leather boys with their arses hanging out of their chaps and such like. I'm delighted they get to do that once a year. I'm guessing you'd like to outlaw all Brazilians too, given the way they cavort themselves on the Rio Carnival parade.
    "The crisis will end when fear changes sides" - Pablo Iglesias Turrión

    "Austerity is used as a cover to reconfigure society and increase inequality and injustice." - Jeremy Corbyn

  9. #829
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,094

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    You don't have the Constitutional right to not be offended. Guess what, seeing obese people turns me off. Maybe we should just shut them in their closets and forbid them to leave the house as well.
    So now you think obese people are on the same level as gays? Wow, what an insult! Actually, I'd rather see them than see what I saw during that gay pride parade.

  10. #830
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    So now you think obese people are on the same level as gays? Wow, what an insult! Actually, I'd rather see them than see what I saw during that gay pride parade.
    You don't like gay pride parades, just leave and don't watch. What's the big ****ing deal? Your right to only see what pleases you somehow trumps the equality of others?
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •