View Poll Results: Is homosexuality wrong and/or unnatural?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong and unnatural

    22 7.94%
  • It's not wrong, just unnatural

    16 5.78%
  • It's neither wrong nor unnatural

    107 38.63%
  • Don't know/care

    16 5.78%
  • Punish/restrict Christians for being against it

    12 4.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 66 of 162 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876116 ... LastLast
Results 651 to 660 of 1617

Thread: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

  1. #651
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    05-26-14 @ 05:59 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,714

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post


    My point was animal behavior is not a good example for human behavior.
    said blackdog

    Speaking of which... there is doggy style, lotus, the cat, deer, elephant, turtle, monkey to name a few crosses of animal and human behavior named after the animal... Just saying.

  2. #652
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    05-26-14 @ 05:59 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,714

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Only because there were no video cameras back then
    True... but he does knew everything. If it were a stipulation, I can't think of any reason the one being that knows all that will be and all that was why that perfect being, God, would not have had the foresight to have put those rules in place. Being perfect and all, and the bible is perfect, so clearly as long as there is a video camera someplace around and/or there's some girl on girl, it's got to be a non sining event.

  3. #653
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Missed AB View Post
    True... but he does knew everything. If it were a stipulation, I can't think of any reason the one being that knows all that will be and all that was why that perfect being, God, would not have had the foresight to have put those rules in place. Being perfect and all, and the bible is perfect, so clearly as long as there is a video camera someplace around and/or there's some girl on girl, it's got to be a non sining event.
    God didn't write the Bible, humans did
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  4. #654
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    05-26-14 @ 05:59 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,714

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    God didn't write the Bible, humans did
    Now you're just making stuff up... The bible is the word of God, it says so!

  5. #655
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Missed AB View Post
    Now you're just making stuff up... The bible is the word of God, it says so!
    Alot of books make that claim. The fact is humans wrote the Bible. I'm a Christian, I believe it is divinely inspired, but I don't think it's perfect, because well it was wrote by humans, and we screw up everything.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  6. #656
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Missed AB View Post
    The good lord said, a man may not lay with another man.

    He did not say a woman may not lay with another woman... and a man... and record it for our watching pleasure.
    Yes he did, it's called "adultery" or "fornication."
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #657
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Missed AB View Post
    said blackdog

    Speaking of which... there is doggy style, lotus, the cat, deer, elephant, turtle, monkey to name a few crosses of animal and human behavior named after the animal... Just saying.
    Well just keep sayin, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #658
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Alot of books make that claim. The fact is humans wrote the Bible. I'm a Christian, I believe it is divinely inspired, but I don't think it's perfect, because well it was wrote by humans, and we screw up everything.
    So how do you know what is or is not correct? Or do you just do what you want and only accept what seems OK with you no matter what it says?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #659
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    How do you restrict a Christian for being against homosexuality?
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  10. #660
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    So how do you know what is or is not correct? Or do you just do what you want and only accept what seems OK with you no matter what it says?
    Faith

    ....
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •