View Poll Results: Is homosexuality wrong and/or unnatural?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong and unnatural

    22 7.94%
  • It's not wrong, just unnatural

    16 5.78%
  • It's neither wrong nor unnatural

    107 38.63%
  • Don't know/care

    16 5.78%
  • Punish/restrict Christians for being against it

    12 4.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 58 of 162 FirstFirst ... 848565758596068108158 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 1617

Thread: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

  1. #571
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Well then all I can figure is you don't know your Bible. Either that or you choose to reject it because it does not fit in with your life style.
    All I can figure is you do not know your morals. Either that or you choose to reject them because it does not fit your with biases.

    See how easy it is to do something that lame?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #572
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    In point of fact, BD: with all the judging you're doing, you're in some pretty deep serious yourself.

  3. #573
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Do you or do you know the bible condemned many things that are no longer considered condemned?
    You are telling me this like I don't know?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Do you or do you not know that this includes things from the new testament? Do you or do you not know that whole books have been removed by the bible?
    I have read even the cannon that was removed that we still have. So yes.

    This does not change the teaching in the OT and NT that homosexuality is wrong. Sorry that is the way it is.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #574
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    In point of fact, BD: with all the judging you're doing, you're in some pretty deep serious yourself.
    How am I judging anyone? I am pointing out correctly that the Bible, says you are wrong. How is that judging anyone?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #575
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,361

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Well then all I can figure is you don't know your Bible. Either that or you choose to reject it because it does not fit in with your life style.
    This basically sums up my opinion on the Bible. You can believe I am wrong, but that doesn't bother me any, and I would have this opinion even if I wasn't gay.

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    This is the precise reason why I have my opinion on the Bible. Man wrote it, and even if it was inspired by God, we are going to screw it up, because that is what we do best. My opinion on the Bible is that it's not a book of these strict rules you have to follow to be a good follower of Christ, it's more a big message that God is love, and love thy neighbor, love your enemy, love yourself, and love God. Hell I could be wrong, but it's what I truly believe, and even if I am wrong, I don't think God would punish me for that, since he knows we are imperfect, and that my heart is in the right place.
    Last edited by Your Star; 05-29-11 at 02:37 AM.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  6. #576
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,147

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    You don't have a clue about the Old and New Testaments do you?
    I do. Both are in the Bible. Whatever delineation you hold between them is totally subjective to you and not shared by all Christians. Because you can make your god do and say whatever is convenient to you. That's the point. It's intellectual quicksand.

  7. #577
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:12 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    You are telling me this like I don't know?



    I have read even the cannon that was removed that we still have. So yes.

    This does not change the teaching in the OT and NT that homosexuality is wrong. Sorry that is the way it is.
    So what we have is people choosing what to believe from the bible, not god. Thank you for admitting this.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #578
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    All I can figure is you do not know your morals. Either that or you choose to reject them because it does not fit your with biases.
    Knowing what the religious text says has nothing to do with "morals" please get some fresh material Red.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    See how easy it is to do something that lame?
    I see how easy it was for you to make a lame statement that is apples and oranges, yes I do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #579
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    How am I judging anyone? I am pointing out correctly that the Bible, says you are wrong. How is that judging anyone?
    Why are you pointing it out? Is your life all squared away? I'll call you a liar if you say yes.

  10. #580
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So what we have is people choosing what to believe from the bible, not god. Thank you for admitting this.
    The Bible is Gods word. So they are throwing out what what does not fit in with the life style. If that makes them feel better good. I think it would put someone in danger, but hey that's just what the Bible says.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •