View Poll Results: Is homosexuality wrong and/or unnatural?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong and unnatural

    22 7.94%
  • It's not wrong, just unnatural

    16 5.78%
  • It's neither wrong nor unnatural

    107 38.63%
  • Don't know/care

    16 5.78%
  • Punish/restrict Christians for being against it

    12 4.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 53 of 162 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563103153 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 530 of 1617

Thread: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

  1. #521
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Just because SSM is not legal does not mean there are actual reasonable reasons for it. No one has yet to offer a logical reason why SSM should not be legal in the time I have been here.
    If God exists, would it not be logical to obey his commands? Well he exist for many and it is completely logical whether you want to believe or not.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  2. #522
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    What you just said made no sense in the greater scheme of things.

  3. #523
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    No. I'm going to be unwavering in my support. I will keep my eye on the prize. The rest is just distractions, as stated previously. Background noise.
    I am certainly not telling you to waiver. In fact your not wavering says it is more than background noise no matter what you say.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #524
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,359

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    If God exists, would it not be logical to obey his commands? Well he exist for many and it is completely logical whether you want to believe or not.
    And not entering into a same sex marriage would be doing that, you don't have to make a law that states everyone in the country/state has to follow that.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  5. #525
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I am certainly not telling you to waiver. In fact your not wavering says it is more than background noise no matter what you say.


    Your last two statements did not compute. What time is it there? I think you need some sleep.

  6. #526
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:32 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,272
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    If God exists, would it not be logical to obey his commands? Well he exist for many and it is completely logical whether you want to believe or not.
    If God exists, and he gave people brains and free will, is it not logical he expects people to re-evaluate the rules they live under?

    By the way, belief in god is not logical, it is based on faith. So no, that is not a logical reason. Further, by the laws this country was founded on, god says so is not a sufficient reason for something to be banned.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #527
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    You missed the joke again. You're bad at this.
    Or it was a bad and childish joke?

    Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    So your delusional fantasy is the truth, but my delusional fantasy is stupid? What makes your delusional fantasy better than mine?
    Thousands of years of history and billions of followers throughout time up to this day.

    Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    Uh, your belief still ends at you.
    I just said that.

    Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    Unless you can substantiate your statements, you should be laughed out of the public discourse.

    Hmmm....

    Substantiate what? God? He will do that in his own time. I think that is what scares non believers the most. In the back of their minds, a tiny seed says: what if they are right?

    I think that is why non believers are so rude and vocal. They complain about religious bigotry when they themselves are the biggest offenders in the bigotry department.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #528
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    You do realize you have at least two Christians in this thread, debating opposite you. Right?

  9. #529
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    If God exists, and he gave people brains and free will, is it not logical he expects people to re-evaluate the rules they live under?
    I would assume man's law yes. He is pretty clear about his law though, it is forever.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    By the way, belief in god is not logical, it is based on faith.
    Faith can be logical. If for example I have witnessed things that have proving God's existence to me, it is no longer faith, but fact. This is very logical for me and many others.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So no, that is not a logical reason.
    I have listed above a logical reason. So yes it can be.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Further, by the laws this country was founded on, god says so is not a sufficient reason for something to be banned.
    Laws cannot be based on religious doctrine. This does not mean people are not free to vote etc. by the Christian morals they posses.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  10. #530
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,499

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    You do realize you have at least two Christians in this thread, debating opposite you. Right?
    It is not for me to judge who or who is not a Christian, but I do know what the Bible says. It says they are wrong and they know this.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •