View Poll Results: Is homosexuality wrong and/or unnatural?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong and unnatural

    22 7.94%
  • It's not wrong, just unnatural

    16 5.78%
  • It's neither wrong nor unnatural

    107 38.63%
  • Don't know/care

    16 5.78%
  • Punish/restrict Christians for being against it

    12 4.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 52 of 162 FirstFirst ... 242505152535462102152 ... LastLast
Results 511 to 520 of 1617

Thread: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

  1. #511
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,140

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Please point out where I said you were wrong?
    I'm assuming you think evil is wrong. Since you think I'm evil you think I'm wrong. BUUGA BUUGA BUUGA!!

    Don't care if you like the reason or not. The fact is it IS relevant in OUR society and you need to deal with that.
    No, it's not relevant, except in your special fantasy land. If it were, I could claim my faith in the god of the Darwin Awards means I think people who debate poorly should be killed in a spectacular way, and have that be valid.

    Has nothing at all to do with what YOU think. It has to do with what I think.
    No, it doesn't. Your belief ends at you.

  2. #512
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,488

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    It should be silly background noise, and is becoming silly background noise. My rights as an American are more important than people's beliefs that I am icky.
    They don't believe you are "iky" so much as they believe you are sinning in the face of God and you don't care, HUGE difference. Although I am certain many think the former. I agree in this case it should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #513
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,488

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    I'm assuming you think evil is wrong. Since you think I'm evil you think I'm wrong. BUUGA BUUGA BUUGA!!
    We are all sinners. This does not make us evil. Don't be childish.

    Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    No, it's not relevant, except in your special fantasy land. If it were, I could claim my faith in the god of the Darwin Awards means I think people who debate poorly should be killed in a spectacular way, and have that be valid.
    No it would not, it would be quite stupid.


    Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    No, it doesn't. Your belief ends at you.
    Yes for me it does but not others. They as Americans have just as much right to voice their opinions and vote as you do. You are no better than anyone else, period.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #514
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,356

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    They don't believe you are "iky" so much as they believe you are sinning in the face of God and you don't care, HUGE difference. Although I am certain many think the former. I agree in this case it should be.
    The majority of people I have encountered who are against SSM do think that LGBT people are icky. That is a big reason why we don't have equality under law right now.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  5. #515
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,488

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    Oh, but it is. Nobody on this entire forum in all the years they've been posting has come up with a legitimate reason SSM shouldn't be a reality. Nobody.
    And yet. it still is not. So either you are assuming it is background noise, or you are sadly mistaken. Looking at the Federal laws and the fact a majority of states have amended their constitutions, I would say you need to maybe turn up the volume?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #516
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,488

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    The majority of people I have encountered who are against SSM do think that LGBT people are icky. That is a big reason why we don't have equality under law right now.
    You have encountered many 5 year olds who hate gays?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #517
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,140

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    We are all sinners. This does not make us evil. Don't be childish.
    You missed the joke again. You're bad at this.

    No it would not, it would be quite stupid.
    So your delusional fantasy is the truth, but my delusional fantasy is stupid? What makes your delusional fantasy better than mine?

    Yes for me it does but not others. They as Americans have just as much right to voice their opinions and vote as you do. You are no better than anyone else, period.
    Uh, your belief still ends at you. Unless you can substantiate your statements, you should be laughed out of the public discourse.

    Hmmm....

    Last edited by SmokeAndMirrors; 05-29-11 at 01:28 AM.

  8. #518
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    And yet. it still is not. So either you are assuming it is background noise, or you are sadly mistaken. Looking at the Federal laws and the fact a majority of states have amended their constitutions, I would say you need to maybe turn up the volume?
    No. I'm going to be unwavering in my support. I will keep my eye on the prize. The rest is just distractions, as stated previously. Background noise.

  9. #519
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,356

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    You have encountered many 5 year olds who hate gays?
    Most children understand gay people fairly easily actually.

    And no matter what adjective I use, my point stands, the majority of people against SSM think homosexuality is icky, gross, disgusting, etc.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  10. #520
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,264
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    And yet. it still is not. So either you are assuming it is background noise, or you are sadly mistaken. Looking at the Federal laws and the fact a majority of states have amended their constitutions, I would say you need to maybe turn up the volume?
    Just because SSM is not legal does not mean there are actual reasonable reasons for it. No one has yet to offer a logical reason why SSM should not be legal in the time I have been here.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •