View Poll Results: Is homosexuality wrong and/or unnatural?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong and unnatural

    22 7.94%
  • It's not wrong, just unnatural

    16 5.78%
  • It's neither wrong nor unnatural

    107 38.63%
  • Don't know/care

    16 5.78%
  • Punish/restrict Christians for being against it

    12 4.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 50 of 162 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260100150 ... LastLast
Results 491 to 500 of 1617

Thread: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

  1. #491
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Juiposa View Post
    >.> Maybe I didn't make myself clear, if you were born gay it would be natural, but I believe you aren't born with it, thus, it is unnatural. Again, I still have no problem with it.
    I saw that as a different issue. Natural usually refers to being in nature. You're speaking to nature in terms of biology, versus nuture. I personally don't think this is an either or question, but likely both to some degree. But I think nuture would need enough nature to make it happen.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #492
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Point to a post in this thread where I bashed Christians.

    Why would I want to bash myself?
    I should not have said you all. You are in fact a Christian, but you know exactly what I mean. Don't play dumb Star, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #493
    Sage
    SmokeAndMirrors's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    RVA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,170

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    What part of God says it's a sin are you missing?
    That's not a reason. That's a baseless and circular excuse for discrimination.

  4. #494
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Nor would it harm the institution, which is what alot of anti-SSM proponents argue.
    Has nothing at all to do with my point luv.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  5. #495
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    That's not a reason. That's a baseless and circular excuse for discrimination.
    In YOUR opinion. So what? Your opinion means nothing to me personally and probably allot less than others. If you believe your soul will be damned and then cut off from God forever, I will give sin a WIDE berth.

    Sorry that is a damn good reason.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #496
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I should not have said you all. You are in fact a Christian, but you know exactly what I mean. Don't play dumb Star, lol.
    It's the way you are presenting yourself that is causing problems.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  7. #497
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    OK, where is your studies showing gay men are hedonistic?
    What studies? I said polls. DO a search, easy enough to find.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Are you talking about bath houses?
    Bath houses? Were the hell do you think I lived?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You did not say "A small number of gays getting married is going to be as helpful and a cork to plug the dam"?
    As a cork to plug a dam.

    Just a typo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #498
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    It's the way you are presenting yourself that is causing problems.
    Well people like I said should read and stop making assumptions. That would be the best don't you think?

    For instance you just corrected me in a reasonable way and I was wrong. I have no problem with that.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 05-29-11 at 12:58 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #499
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:25 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    What studies? I said polls. DO a search, easy enough to find.
    I did not make the claim, you did. Therefore it is up to you to prove it.

    Bath houses? Were the hell do you think I lived?
    How in the hell would I know where you lived?

    As a cork to plug a dam.

    Just a typo.
    So you think gays should serve a purpose that straits cannot manage themselves? I think I know what your point is, but you keep denying it and then restate it the exact same way again.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #500
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,516

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I did not make the claim, you did. Therefore it is up to you to prove it.
    I don't have to prove anything to you. People know it's true and denying it does not change that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    How in the hell would I know where you lived?
    Where did I mention bath houses???

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    So you think gays should serve a purpose that straits cannot manage themselves?
    Please point out where that sillyness came from.

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I think I know what your point is, but you keep denying it and then restate it the exact same way again.
    You have no clue man, none.

    Gays getting married would be like trying to stop a leak in a dam with a cork plug.

    Man.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •