View Poll Results: Is homosexuality wrong and/or unnatural?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong and unnatural

    22 7.94%
  • It's not wrong, just unnatural

    16 5.78%
  • It's neither wrong nor unnatural

    107 38.63%
  • Don't know/care

    16 5.78%
  • Punish/restrict Christians for being against it

    12 4.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 44 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3442434445465494144 ... LastLast
Results 431 to 440 of 1617

Thread: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

  1. #431
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    OK that is funny.
    again not that your bias opinion matters on what you think the gay lifestyle is BUT are you insinuating those cant possibly be a logical factor?
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  2. #432
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Did anybody see the movie "Milk?" Just curious. I'm wondering how many people have gay family members, who are comfortable coming out to them. I can tell you my sister's and my relationship wouldn't be where it is if I thought (and she knew it) "Okay, I love you madly, but because of who and what you are, you're going to hell."

    Something's just wrong with that. People are supposed to (presuming one comes from a judeo-christian background) go to hell for what they do. Not who they are. And I can't accept they go for that, either.

  3. #433
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by boo radley View Post
    i know a male gay couple who've been together for 25 years or more. Seems pretty committed to me.
    lies you tell lies!!!!!!!
    :d
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  4. #434
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    1 post??? try 3 or 4. If as a moderator you actually contributed something rather than make insults, you mite not have missed it.
    Then you can easily link us to it?
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  5. #435
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,544

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by MistressNomad View Post
    I know.

    I was challenging the consideration of discrimination-by-proxy-of-god as being a valid argument.

    I wasn't asking what your position was. You told me. Though I find it odd you defend such baseless argumentation when you yourself aren't using it (that I'm aware - as established, the Bible can mean whatever the reader desires it to).

    I was asking why you're defending bad argumentation and a religious immunity to defend ones arguments as being valid in the debate.
    It is a valid argument. My church will not marry gays, simple. If they get married in some UU church etc, cool. Only because civil unions are unrealistic and they deserve the same rights. This does not make what they do a marriage nor does it make it right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  6. #436
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Listen you need to get a clue. Show me 1 just 1 survey of gay men that says otherwise. CC could not find one, neither could I. SO you can take that and, well you know.
    Why are you comparing two unlike situations and trying to draw a conclusion. Hint: straits can get married, which promotes stability, gays cannot. One of us though knows a lot of gay people. They are no more "hedonistic" than straits, and in some ways less.

    1 post??? try 3 or 4. If as a moderator you actually contributed something rather than make insults, you mite not have missed it.
    Only one of the posts you link did you say you supported gay marriage, and that is a change in position for you. Your old position was that gays should be able to have civil unions, not marriage, so pardon me for not including posts where you refer to having the same rights as married people.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #437
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    I know a lot of gay females that live in committed relationships.
    Just saying.
    My sister and her dearly beloved have been together going on twenty years. And their best friends are a gay male couple who have been together just as long.

  8. #438
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,544

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Then you can easily link us to it?
    Star you have got to be kidding?????
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #439
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    You're talking about emotionally stunted men if by the time they're 25 "all they think about" is still getting laid. Seriously. Grow the **** up.

  10. #440
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    I know a lot of gay females that live in committed relationships.
    Just saying.
    Very first gay male couple I ever met was two guys in their 60's who had been together for over 30 years. Considering I met them in the 70's, that was remarkable in alot of ways. Nice guys.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •