View Poll Results: Is homosexuality wrong and/or unnatural?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong and unnatural

    22 7.94%
  • It's not wrong, just unnatural

    16 5.78%
  • It's neither wrong nor unnatural

    107 38.63%
  • Don't know/care

    16 5.78%
  • Punish/restrict Christians for being against it

    12 4.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 31 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2129303132334181131 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 310 of 1617

Thread: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

  1. #301
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Because to some people it does. Not like people don't make threads to bash religion, politics etc.

    Welcome to an internet web site for just such a thing.
    thanks for your meaningless post, it was very insightful <sarcasm> and I like how it addressed things I never mention and that are meaningless to my question. LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  2. #302
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,494

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    And Jesus said there was a new covenant or Paul said there was a new covenant?
    Read the Bible. I am not your Bible study teacher. Besides not like I have not explained this too you at least 2 times before.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #303
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,494

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    thanks for your meaningless post, it was very insightful <sarcasm> and I like how it addressed things I never mention and that are meaningless to my question. LMAO
    No sarcasm in my statement. Let's look at yours...

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Im still waiting for someone to explain to me why it matters on this issue.
    I answered with "Because to some people it does. Not like people don't make threads to bash religion, politics etc. Well looks like it is at least as meaningful as what you stated.

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    With the fact we are in America and the fact that the answers are 100% subjective its meaningless.
    Statement, not a question.

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    The only goal by the OP is a failed attempt to bash homosexuality, problem is, the objective smart people wont let him and see right through it lol
    More statements based on your opinion with no question as well.

    It is exactly what you asked and far from meaningless.

    Fact is you did not want an answer as your mind according to your statements is already made up.

    I don't like talking to walls.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 05-28-11 at 05:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #304
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,626

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Again, I said heterosexuality and homosexuality. Either one could be as natural as the other, one could be natural and the other not as well. I'm not misleading anything here.

    Besides, you have enough people here saying that homosexuality has been shown to be genetically caused. Period.....I've not seen any follow up from you about unclear language. The last time you told me my language wasn't clear as to whether or not I was expressing an opinion...the post led off with "in my opinion".....you're nit-picking me because I'm not following the party line.
    I have been completely clear on the presentation on how I believe sexual orientation is caused, and say it often. That, alone, refutes anyone who makes a definitive claim around it being absolutely genetic. As far as your other post, I demonstrate my issues with that in the other thread.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #305
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    No sarcasm in my statement. Let's look at yours...



    I answered with "Because to some people it does. Not like people don't make threads to bash religion, politics etc. Well looks like it is at least as meaningful as what you stated.

    Statement, not a question.

    More statements based on your opinion with no question as well.

    It is exactly what you asked and far from meaningless.

    Fact is you did not want an answer as your mind according to your statements is already made up.

    I don't like talking to walls.
    wow LMAO i got to the very first line and I stopped there and laughed because when I wrote <sarcasm> I was in fact referring to ME hahahahah

    as for the rest, it in fact had no barring on my questions or statement and contained meaningless points but again, thanks for your very insightful post<"I" AM BEING SARCASTIC>

    WOW simply wow
    Last edited by AGENT J; 05-28-11 at 05:40 PM.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #306
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,494

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    wow LMAO i got to the very first line and I stopped there because when I wrote <sarcasm> I was in fact refferring to ME hahahahah

    as for the rest, it infact had no barring on my questions or statment and contaniend meaninless points but again, thanks for your very insightful post<"I" AM BEING SACASTIC>

    WOW simply wow
    And you think this nonsensical reply means anything? I was pointing out how out of place your sarcasm was, it was silly at best. It means you got nothing but your opinion based on??? Nothing. I mean in reality they are like assholes and everyone has one.

    You asked a question and I answered it. You don't like the answer and I am OK with that.
    Last edited by Black Dog; 05-28-11 at 05:43 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #307
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    And you think this nonsensical reply means anything? It means you got nothing but your opinion based on??? Nothing. I mean in reality they are like assholes and everyone has one.

    You asked a question and I answered it. You don't like the answer and I am OK with that.
    if you say so, but the fact remains your answer was meaningless to my questions and statement and had no insight at all. It ranked right up there with "because I said so" or "I know you are but what am I" lol

    seems you are still upset about some of our other meetings and decided to meaninglessly lash out at me, I find it VERY entertaining. You can play it cool and act like its because "I dont like the answer" but thats not it at all nor will it ever be. LOL Maybe you'll will get really upset again and personally message me crying again.

    Its not my opinion its a fact that in AMERICA both answers are 100% subjective and there is no FACTUAL answer so I was wondering why the answer matters with THOSE two facts.

    and you gave me the answer "because it does"

    WHEW!!! that type of insight just takes my breath away LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #308
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,494

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    if you say so, but the fact remains your answer was meaningless to my questions and statement and had no insight at all. It ranked right up there with "because I said so" or "I know you are but what am I" lol

    seems you are still upset about some of our other meetings and decided to meaninglessly lash out at me, I find it VERY entertaining. You can play it cool and act like its because "I dont like the answer" but thats not it at all nor will it ever be. LOL Maybe you'll will get really upset again and personally message me crying again.

    Its not my opinion its a fact that in AMERICA both answers are 100% subjective and there is no FACTUAL answer so I was wondering why the answer matters with THOSE two facts.

    and you gave me the answer "because it does"

    WHEW!!! that type of insight just takes my breath away LMAO
    Dude what is wrong with you? I honestly don't care.

    You know the answer be it subjective or not. The fact you asked it, was just as stupid as this thread.

    PS: you think this is lashing out?
    Last edited by Black Dog; 05-28-11 at 05:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #309
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,761

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Dude what is wrong with you? I honestly don't care.
    LMAO yes its "me" that has the issue
    why are you bothered that you responded to my post in a snarky fashion, I called you out on it and showed you your flaws in your response and how you actually didnt offer any insight and now you are emotional, defensive and lashing out?

    LOL you could always just not have respond to me, if you would have tried to honestly answer instead of what you did maybe this would have went differently? but im sure youll keep blaming it on me
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #310
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,480

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    So...What the score?

    Homosexuality is sinful = ?

    Homosexuality isn't sinful =?

    Homosexuality is unnatural = ?

    Homosexuality isn't unnatural =?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •