View Poll Results: Is homosexuality wrong and/or unnatural?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong and unnatural

    22 7.94%
  • It's not wrong, just unnatural

    16 5.78%
  • It's neither wrong nor unnatural

    107 38.63%
  • Don't know/care

    16 5.78%
  • Punish/restrict Christians for being against it

    12 4.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 127 of 162 FirstFirst ... 2777117125126127128129137 ... LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,270 of 1617

Thread: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

  1. #1261
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    More diversion...more diversion. Stick with the topic.

    Name me as sinful cause of homosexuality.
    Lust.


    Sinful wasn't my word by the way, it was yours.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  2. #1262
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    More diversion...more diversion. Stick with the topic.

    Name me as sinful cause of homosexuality.
    By the Christian perspective, Satan is the great deceiver/tempter.
    Last edited by Wake; 06-05-11 at 10:27 AM.

  3. #1263
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,500

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Lust.


    Sinful wasn't my word by the way, it was yours.
    LUST...hahahaha! That is an effect of any sexual orientation. SIN and UNNATURAL are in the title of this thread, Mac. Focus, focus, focus.

  4. #1264
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,500

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    By the Christian perspective, Satan is the great deceiver/tempter.
    Wake... Satan is an invisible character out of a book. I don't see any evidence that the content of that book has scientific merit and doesn't explain empirical events and issues such as homosexuality.

    Nowhere in the bible does it address "cause and effect" of homosexuality.

  5. #1265
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Wake... Satan is an invisible character out of a book. I don't see any evidence that the content of that book has scientific merit and doesn't explain empirical events and issues such as homosexuality.

    Nowhere in the bible does it address "cause and effect" of homosexuality.
    You don't understand God, Satan, etc. Because you do not understand Christianity, you will not understand discoursement stemming from religion.

  6. #1266
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    LUST...hahahaha! That is an effect of any sexual orientation. SIN and UNNATURAL are in the title of this thread, Mac. Focus, focus, focus.
    Doesn't make it not a sinful cause for homosexuality.....cone on man, try to keep up.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  7. #1267
    Irremovable Intelligence
    Removable Mind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    23,500

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by mac View Post
    Doesn't make it not a sinful cause for homosexuality.....cone on man, try to keep up.
    Your argument isn't working, Mac. It's circular at best. Just keep on doing what you are good at...diversion and making it up as you go along.

  8. #1268
    Sage
    mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    DC Metro
    Last Seen
    11-13-16 @ 12:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    22,499

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Removable Mind View Post
    Your argument isn't working, Mac. It's circular at best. Just keep on doing what you are good at...diversion and making it up as you go along.
    Lol, I'm not diverting anything.
    ”People willing to trade their freedom for temporary security deserve neither and will lose both.” --- Ben Franklin

    Quote Originally Posted by The German View Post
    Sterotypes are mostly based on truths.

  9. #1269
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Homosexuality is not wrong by worldly standards. Not much is.

    Homosexuality is wrong by Christian standards. I'd not ignore over 10 verses about it.

    It's honestly that simple.
    See, I would be perfectly fine if people stuck purely to the religious argument. I completely disagree but at least it's an honest position to take. I hate it when people try to come up with other bull**** justifications for why homosexuality is wrong or why gay marriage shouldn't happen.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  10. #1270
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    See, I would be perfectly fine if people stuck purely to the religious argument. I completely disagree but at least it's an honest position to take. I hate it when people try to come up with other bull**** justifications for why homosexuality is wrong or why gay marriage shouldn't happen.
    I did not say there couldn't be any credible scientific arguments against it.

    There are plausible evolutional arguments against homosexuality.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •