View Poll Results: Is homosexuality wrong and/or unnatural?

Voters
277. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's wrong and unnatural

    22 7.94%
  • It's not wrong, just unnatural

    16 5.78%
  • It's neither wrong nor unnatural

    107 38.63%
  • Don't know/care

    16 5.78%
  • Punish/restrict Christians for being against it

    12 4.33%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 109 of 162 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119159 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1617

Thread: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

  1. #1081
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,090
    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    Prove it. Let's see a definition WITH LINKS.
    Are you kidding me? I've been asking all of you guys for proof, and all I get is that gay sex is natural because it says so in the dictionary.

    YOU SHOW PROOF WITH LINKS.
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  2. #1082
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Are you kidding me? I've been asking all of you guys for proof, and all I get is that gay sex is natural because it says so in the dictionary.

    YOU SHOW PROOF WITH LINKS.
    And all we've seen from you is gay sex is unnatural because it doesn't involve procreation, which is a bull**** argument with or without links, period.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  3. #1083
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,090
    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    OK, I will play: and if gay sex is unnatural, what does that mean? Why does it matter? What argument in favor of SSM does gay sex being unnatural undermine?
    Well, since it IS unnatural, then SSM can't happen.
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  4. #1084
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Well, since it IS unnatural, then SSM can't happen.

    It is happening in Massachusetts right now with State recognition

  5. #1085
    Sage
    RamFel's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    7,090
    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    And all we've seen from you is gay sex is unnatural because it doesn't involve procreation, which is a bull**** argument with or without links, period.
    No. The real BS argument is that it's natural because the dictionary says it is.
    We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

  6. #1086
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Well, since it IS unnatural, then SSM can't happen.
    What does unnatural have to do with marriage? Is it natural to sign a pre-nuptial agreement? Maybe we should ban those as well!
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  7. #1087
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    You can find a lovely map here:

    Same-sex marriage in the United States - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

    In 2006, the Federal Marriage Amendment, which would prohibit states from recognizing same-sex marriages, was approved by the Senate Judiciary Committee on a party-line vote and was debated by the full United States Senate, but was ultimately defeated in both houses of Congress.
    Last edited by BDBoop; 06-04-11 at 12:36 PM.

  8. #1088
    Basketball Nerd
    StillBallin75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Vilseck, Germany
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:52 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    21,896

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    No. The real BS argument is that it's natural because the dictionary says it is.
    I don't understand how that's a BS argument. It's a hell of a lot better than your argument that "gay sex is unnatural, because it has nothing to do with procreation, because I say so."
    Last edited by StillBallin75; 06-04-11 at 12:37 PM.
    Nobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.

    Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.

    All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
    - Colonel Paul Yingling

  9. #1089
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,312

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    I still say that gay sex is a perfectly natural way to make a baby, given the necessary logistics.

  10. #1090
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 11:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Is Homosexuality sinful and/or unnatural?

    Quote Originally Posted by StillBallin75 View Post
    I don't understand how that's a BS argument. It's a hell of a lot better than your argument that "gay sex is unnatural, because it has nothing to do with procreation, because I say so."
    Yeah. The "Because I said so" is strong with that one.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •