View Poll Results: What Will Obama dedice to do?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Gentlemans' Campaign

    3 17.65%
  • Smear the Republican

    1 5.88%
  • Smear the Ryan Plan

    1 5.88%
  • Smear the Republican AND the Ryan Plan

    12 70.59%
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Results 41 to 47 of 47

Thread: Is Karl Rove Correct?

  1. #41
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:08 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,291
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Karl Rove Correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Harry Guerrilla View Post
    My early, uninformed prediction.

    It's gonna be between Romney and Pawlenty.
    Both are the safe candidates, but I personally find them both flaccid and uninspiring.
    OK, I got to walk away before I make a joke that could get me in trouble.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    08-02-11 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    426

    Re: Is Karl Rove Correct?

    I think Obama will definitely run with a strong influence on focusing on future issues, and sort of whisking over his past administration. His administration has been lined with failures, but it is possible he'll remind people that it's because the Republican's employed a stonewall tactic where literally anything proposed was argued to the tooth and regain a little traction in that respect.

    The Republicans and the Tea Party are definitely at odds with one another, and it seems more than it lets on. I think the Tea Party sees itself as the successor to the Republican Party and judging by the line-up they got, they don't have any notable charisma to draw votes off the top so they'll likely find some square and either push their issues or focus merely on debunking Obama's own proposals and continued ability to lead. Although they could be playing coy and have a surprising last minute contender...

    But overall, mild

  3. #43
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Is Karl Rove Correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    OK, I got to walk away before I make a joke that could get me in trouble.


    Bad bad bad.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  4. #44
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Is Karl Rove Correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by makkam View Post
    I think Obama will definitely run with a strong influence on focusing on future issues, and sort of whisking over his past administration. His administration has been lined with failures, but it is possible he'll remind people that it's because the Republican's employed a stonewall tactic where literally anything proposed was argued to the tooth and regain a little traction in that respect.

    The Republicans and the Tea Party are definitely at odds with one another, and it seems more than it lets on. I think the Tea Party sees itself as the successor to the Republican Party and judging by the line-up they got, they don't have any notable charisma to draw votes off the top so they'll likely find some square and either push their issues or focus merely on debunking Obama's own proposals and continued ability to lead. Although they could be playing coy and have a surprising last minute contender...

    But overall, mild
    Gary Johnson has a good track record but him being an outsider candidate, pretty much has me believing that he won't make it past the primary.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  5. #45
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Is Karl Rove Correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    OK, I got to walk away before I make a joke that could get me in trouble.
    Aw go ahead. Don't be such a softy. Don't just limp away from it.

  6. #46
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:08 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,291
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is Karl Rove Correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    Aw go ahead. Don't be such a softy. Don't just limp away from it.
    You bastard!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #47
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Is Karl Rove Correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You bastard!
    You're so hard to please.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •