View Poll Results: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree

    8 36.36%
  • I disagree

    12 54.55%
  • Other

    2 9.09%
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 74

Thread: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

  1. #41
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,324
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Europa is a planet, Europe is a continent. I would just like to clarify that first.

    Secondly, i ask that you do what most people should when they make claims; back it up with a legitemate source. That mean's please provide a link for my viewing pleasure.
    Moon, not planet. Just had to correct your correction.

    It's also the name of the official website of the European Union.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #42
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,324
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by ManofthPeephole View Post
    Too freaking awesome!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #43
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Moon, not planet. Just had to correct your correction.

    It's also the name of the official website of the European Union.
    Right, Moon.

    It's just annoying when he says "Europa".

  4. #44
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:17 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,324
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Right, Moon.

    It's just annoying when he says "Europa".
    There is legit history for the term though. And the Europa Universalis games are awesome.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #45
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    There is legit history for the term though. And the Europa Universalis games are awesome.
    Yes aren't they just.

  6. #46
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    “There are new alliances in Europe against the Muslim presence, and people who were against Judaism are now against the Muslim presence in Europe,” Tariq Ramadan, an Oxford professor and grandson of Hasan al-Banna, the founder of Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood, said Friday at a seminar at Istanbul Bilgi University.

    What do you think?

    Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat, says academic - Hurriyet Daily News and Economic Review
    muslims aren't smart enough to be jews...that's why they became muslims to begin with.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  7. #47
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    muslims aren't smart enough to be jews...that's why they became muslims to begin with.
    I do love an intelligent analysis.

  8. #48
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    I do love an intelligent analysis.
    lol. i'm just saying there's no real comparison here. the reasons the jews were hated is because they were an "immigrant" ethnicity
    whom had the brains to involve theirselves within every aspect of the national community. they controlled the investment banks of
    europe, they influenced the media, and they held high ranking positions within the legislative branches of the majority of european
    nations.
    all the muslims do is plant a bomb here and there and generate a general nuisance in terms of a media which seems to be
    sympathetic to the "foreigner", regardless of the foreigner's political objectives.
    there is no comparison.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

  9. #49
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by lewstherin View Post
    lol. i'm just saying there's no real comparison here. the reasons the jews were hated is because they were an "immigrant" ethnicity
    whom had the brains to involve theirselves within every aspect of the national community. they controlled the investment banks of
    europe, they influenced the media, and they held high ranking positions within the legislative branches of the majority of european
    nations.
    all the muslims do is plant a bomb here and there and generate a general nuisance in terms of a media which seems to be
    sympathetic to the "foreigner", regardless of the foreigner's political objectives.
    there is no comparison.
    There is definetly no comparison in how they came about to be hated, but it doesn't change the fact that extremist Muslims are in the minority and the nusiance they are creating has made them public enemy number one for all of the biggest far right parties in Europe.

  10. #50
    Educator lewstherin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Indianapolis, IN
    Last Seen
    10-28-11 @ 02:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    719

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    There is definetly no comparison in how they came about to be hated, but it doesn't change the fact that extremist Muslims are in the minority and the nusiance they are creating has made them public enemy number one for all of the biggest far right parties in Europe.
    the world is changing. it's overpopulated, for one thing. countries are having a hard time supporting their own citizens, let alone a bunch
    of stragglers who actually hold contempt for the nation they're residing in.
    “The ideal form of government is democracy tempered with assassination.”
    http://www.indylevee.com/

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •