View Poll Results: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat?

Voters
22. You may not vote on this poll
  • I agree

    8 36.36%
  • I disagree

    12 54.55%
  • Other

    2 9.09%
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 74

Thread: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

  1. #21
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by Ben K. View Post
    I reckon the gypsies have it worse, but they haven't replaced anyone, they've always been vilified.
    If one Gypsy in a thousand steals, there are those who "think" that all Gypsies steal.
    If for 200 years, not one Gypsy steals, maybe then "those" may finally think that no Gypsy steals.
    This also applies to others, and, of course, its more than just stealing.

  2. #22
    onomatopoeic
    mbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    04-20-17 @ 08:59 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    10,350

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    There should be another more realistic choice if this becomes a Poll.

    ٭Muslims, the new Vikings of Europe?

    If not, I may start my own.
    I'm personally sick of not being able to dunk a basketball because of racism.
    anon

  3. #23
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    So you believe that there has been absolutely no increase of Islamaphobia in Europe? You're wrong i'm afraid your deliberately blinding yourself. It has risen significantly and it has taken away the focus of Jews from the mainstream far right ideologies.

    My opinion of it all though is this; the Muslim community either come together and exert a genuine effort to usurpe extremism among them and modernize their religion, or they continue to be villified to the point Islamaphobia becomes so popular that we give the wrong people a mandate to lead our country in the polls as did the Germans in '38.
    You are simply tossing out a term rather than making any attempt to analyze the nature of the claim.

    Until you can show us how European Jews of the past were actively engaging in the sorts of behavior as Muslims of the present, then all you are doing is blowing smoke.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  4. #24
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    As soon as the mods can get around to it they'll stick it up, i reported my post.
    Moderator's Warning:
    Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoatIt is done.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #25
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Moderator's Warning:
    Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoatIt is done.
    So let it be written.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  6. #26
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    So let it be written.
    I already wrote it.

    Now bow down before me!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #27
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,727

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    I already wrote it.

    Now bow down before me!
    I thought CC was "God".
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  8. #28
    Guru
    Ben K.'s Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Dublin, Ireland
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 02:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    What's wrong with a mock Osama funeral?
    As in not the authentic funeral of Osama, but an event that celebrated his life.

  9. #29
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:29 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Quote Originally Posted by X Factor View Post
    I thought CC was "God".


    Not in this world.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #30
    Distributist
    Jeezy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    10-14-15 @ 03:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,326

    Re: Muslims replacing Jews as Europe's scapegoat

    Depends on what kind of scapegoat you mean. If you mean the minority scapegoat responsible for Europe's social morasses, then arguably yes. If you mean the scapegoat that is ultimately responsible for the state of the Middle East, most European academes still relish blaming the Jews. It's like like a two-for-one deal. Just because a group flees your continent in desperate search of asylum, doesn't mean you can't keep blaming them for things.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •