View Poll Results: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

Voters
52. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    20 38.46%
  • No

    30 57.69%
  • No opinion

    2 3.85%
Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast
Results 221 to 230 of 277

Thread: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

  1. #221
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    Can you imagine yourselves that everybody may wear swastika, laugh about Auschwitz, say "Hail Hitler" and broadcast "Main Kampf" as a positive teaching?
    It is impossible and difficult to believe.

    Can you imagine Hitler as avatar here?

    Socialism - Communism has killed at least five times more as Nazism, but no one communist is punished, the devil's red star continue to be on the Kremlin top, the mummy of Lenin is open to show, socialists are allow to spread their lies without any prohibition in all western countries, moreover some medias air the programs about Lenin, Marx, Mao as a very nice guys, who were only "misunderstand".

    It is something wrong here, maybe should begin to condemn Socialism - Communism like Nazism, right?
    The Mayor DOES condemn socialism, in all it's forms, National Socialism, Fascism, Communism, Liberalism, and socialism.

    The dead bodies are the symptom, the socialism is the disease.

  2. #222
    Sage
    German guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Last Seen
    08-24-17 @ 06:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    The Mayor DOES condemn socialism, in all it's forms, National Socialism, Fascism, Communism, Liberalism, and socialism.

    The dead bodies are the symptom, the socialism is the disease.
    Looks like you are in good company with Alfons.
    "Not learning from mistakes is worse than committing mistakes. When you don't allow yourself to make mistakes, it is hard to be tolerant of others and it does not allow even God to be merciful."

  3. #223
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    You're asking me to equate fascism, or the far-right, with Nazism. Some seem to ask me to do that, and that's the point where I disagree.

    Right-wing ideology (in and of itself) does not, in any way, embrace or promote racism. Just because the Nazis did is no reason to indict the right as breeders of racism.

    Umm....Nazism was a variant of fascism... its even considered "rightist" on the old one-dimensional political alignment diagram. Communism is far left.

    Communism killed far more people than fascism, therefore being on the left is deadlier than being on the right.


    The Constitution is the Center.

    One doesnt need to go to extremes. True libertarianism is as far as one can go to the right, beyond that point the idiots are talking about using government force to compell or constrain behavior, and if one doesn't listen to the details but only the requests that government DO something it's not supposed to, the far right is as odious as the Obama Butt Kissing Left.

  4. #224
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

    Quote Originally Posted by German guy View Post
    Looks like you are in good company with Alfons.
    Looks like you don't know the history of your own country.

  5. #225
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    The Mayor DOES condemn socialism, in all it's forms, National Socialism, Fascism, Communism, Liberalism, and socialism.

    The dead bodies are the symptom, the socialism is the disease.
    The Socialism deserve to be condemned because it is most deadly utopie in the world.
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  6. #226
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    Looks like you don't know the history of your own country.
    LOL,

    maybe he know well and is from the East Germany.
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  7. #227
    Sage
    German guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Last Seen
    08-24-17 @ 06:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    Communism killed far more people than fascism, therefore being on the left is deadlier than being on the right.


    The Constitution is the Center.
    At least on this we agree.
    "Not learning from mistakes is worse than committing mistakes. When you don't allow yourself to make mistakes, it is hard to be tolerant of others and it does not allow even God to be merciful."

  8. #228
    Sage
    German guy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Berlin, Germany
    Last Seen
    08-24-17 @ 06:57 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    5,187

    Re: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    Looks like you don't know the history of your own country.
    At least enough not to conflate pro-constitutional, pro-freedom people on the left with communism or authoritarian Marxism.
    "Not learning from mistakes is worse than committing mistakes. When you don't allow yourself to make mistakes, it is hard to be tolerant of others and it does not allow even God to be merciful."

  9. #229
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

    Quote Originally Posted by German guy View Post
    At least enough not to conflate pro-constitutional, pro-freedom people on the left with communism or authoritarian Marxism.
    HaHaHa,

    both Marxism and Communism are foundations of leftism!
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  10. #230
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Should Socialism - Communism be condemned like Nazim?

    Quote Originally Posted by samsmart View Post
    No.

    Capitalism has killed just as many, if not more. Take for example children who have been killed from occupational hazards as a result of lack of regulations in work spaces or requirements for safe working conditions because it would raise the prices of goods and services.

    So no, socialism and communism should not be condemned like nazism is.
    Wonderful argument.

    Too bad is has nothing to do with the truth. The socialist government of Gorbachev (Nobel Peice Prize Winner) LIED about Chernobyl. Not to mention it's wonderful invention of C4 Toys For Tots in Afghanistan. The socialist government of China LIED about SARS, and it lied to it's own people about the hazards of HIV. The ban of the socialist dominated UN against DDT usage has caused the deaths of roughly three million poeple every year by malaria, that's a hundred million over the time the ban's been implemented, in itself.

    When one discusses the MURDERS caused by socialism - all occuring in the 20th century, do you really believe the proper counter argument is alleged neglectful abuses from an earlier century? Do you honestly beleive the death toll among children chasing bobbins in a 19th century textile factory came anywhere close to the 150 million or so deliberately exterminated by the socialists this last 100 years?

Page 23 of 28 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •