Everlasting life in Hell
Everlasting life in Paradise
- Colonel Paul YinglingNobody who wins a war indulges in a bifurcated definition of victory. War is a political act; victory and defeat have meaning only in political terms. A country incapable of achieving its political objectives at an acceptable cost is losing the war, regardless of battlefield events.
Bifurcating victory (e.g. winning militarily, losing politically) is a useful salve for defeated armies. The "stab in the back" narrative helped take the sting out of failure for German generals after WWI and their American counterparts after Vietnam.
All the same, it's nonsense. To paraphrase Vince Lombardi, show me a political loser, and I'll show you a loser.
Do not forget that soon is End of the World!
Twelve Signs That We Are Very Near the End of the World
12 Signs of Soon Coming the End of the World
Last edited by Alfons; 05-12-11 at 03:44 PM.
His goes to 11.
1 8oz jug of heavy whipping cream
1/2 c sugar
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (or 1/3 of a long vanilla bean)
1/2 teaspong almond extract
1. start by beating the whipped cream with a hand or stand mixer on medium spead for about 2 minutes.
2. slowly add sugar, continue beating on medium until stiff peaks begin to develop.
3. add extracts or vanilla bean, continue beating on low for about 30 seconds.
4. if a finger dipped into cream leaves an indention that doesn't re-fill then your whipped cream is done. if the texture is still soupy then keep beating.
**note: if you beat too much it will become too stiff, almost like a meringue, and won't be any good.
"Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton
ATHEISTS, AGNOSTICS AND NON BELIEVERS ARE THE TRUE CRIMINALS OF THE WORLD COMMUNITY
Read here about the true liars and criminals!
EXPOSING THE ATHEIST
Is a Spinal Tap reference still useful?
(I heard they were getting rid of cursive)