View Poll Results: Does Herman Cain get your vote for President in 2012?

Voters
40. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 37.50%
  • No

    12 30.00%
  • I don't know

    11 27.50%
  • Who?

    2 5.00%
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 156

Thread: Cain: 'American People Are Anxious for Solutions'

  1. #21
    Sage
    SheWolf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    24,512

    Re: Cain: 'American People Are Anxious for Solutions'

    Quote Originally Posted by celticwar17 View Post
    Even better, the response the Fox audience gets after the debate
    I didn't see the debate, but I wasn't impressed with his highest mark during the debate. He said something like "Government isn't the solution, it's the problem. The government has never created a job. The government needs to get out of the free market, and let businesses create jobs."

    Then he said something like... and the government shouldn't tell businesses where to build a factory.

    I have heard a lot of republicans say the stuff he said. If that's his highest moment in the debate, I am kind of shocked. He didn't say anything new or groundbreaking. That was nothing but talking points. I didn't hear a policy proposal or a solution to anything.

    I also disagree with him that company's should be allowed to build factories where ever they want, no, they shouldn't be allowed to build factories in some places. They shouldn't be allowed to build factories near nature reserves and natural parks, or in communities and destroy that community's natural resources with pollution.. Call me a hippie or whatever, I don't give a ****. But my sister is a lawyer and she's told me about companies polluting communities and giving the people cancer, and then playing stupid about the health risks they exposed innocent people and families to. That isn't right. Cain is probably an unlikely candidate to have that ever happen to him though, because when politicians pretend like they don't care about the safety of the others, they still care about themselves. I can't believe people clapped when he said that, what a bunch a suckers.

  2. #22
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,715

    Re: Cain: 'American People Are Anxious for Solutions'

    I think an interesting ticket will be West/Rubio. I see it for 2016...I dont think 2012 matters. Its not in play.

  3. #23
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,520

    Re: Cain: 'American People Are Anxious for Solutions'

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I wanna see his birth certificate damn it!!!

    And no, I wouldn't vote for him.
    Because he's black and not just half black?

  4. #24
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cain: 'American People Are Anxious for Solutions'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Because he's black and not just half black?
    exactly. too scary.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  5. #25
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Cain: 'American People Are Anxious for Solutions'

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    exactly. too scary.
    YourStar is racist? Or are you just being facetious?


  6. #26
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Cain: 'American People Are Anxious for Solutions'

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    YourStar is racist? Or are you just being facetious?
    seriously?

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #27
    Teacher of All Things


    Josie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    28,358

    Re: Cain: 'American People Are Anxious for Solutions'

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    seriously?
    Yes, seriously. I'm sorry I'm not privvy to your tone of voice or facial expressions.


  8. #28
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Cain: 'American People Are Anxious for Solutions'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Because he's black and not just half black?
    Because I disagree with his views on the issues.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  9. #29
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:54 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,341
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Cain: 'American People Are Anxious for Solutions'

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Because he's black and not just half black?
    Good thing you never play the race card.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #30
    Guru
    celticwar17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,908

    Re: Cain: 'American People Are Anxious for Solutions'

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Let's see...... can any of you guys name a single law he's ever helped pass? What's his foreign policy experience? What legislation has he ever supported? Maybe you can point us to a single bill he's ever sponsored? His political resume is.... thin.
    And thats a bad thing? politicians suck

    Normally i would have agree with you, but he proves to be qualified imo

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •