View Poll Results: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

Voters
71. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    37 52.11%
  • No

    23 32.39%
  • Meh

    6 8.45%
  • I won’t believe it until I see it.

    5 7.04%
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31

Thread: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

  1. #21
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,888
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

    Not particularly, evidence from his death comes from the fact he hasn't stood up and said 'I'm still alive'.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  2. #22
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,185

    Re: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    really? i think it's barbaric.

    You say that like its a bad thing.

    Just because me and Hrolfgar and Magnussson want to hoist a few horns of mead in celebration doesn't make us barbaric... well, the throwing-axe competition at the Bin Laden target after a few horns of mead might put us a bit over the line, true....

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  3. #23
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 01:06 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,469

    Re: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Not particularly, evidence from his death comes from the fact he hasn't stood up and said 'I'm still alive'.
    I think instead of 'I'm still alive.' he would probably say 'The reports of my death are greatly exaggerated.'

    .

  4. #24
    Dungeon Master
    Hooter Babe

    DiAnna's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Northern California
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,683
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

    I don't want to... as in want to see a dead guy with his eye shot out. I do want them released, though, because I think withholding them will create a malstrom of doubt amongst our allies, and hope amongst our enemies.

  5. #25
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,703

    Re: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Not particularly, evidence from his death comes from the fact he hasn't stood up and said 'I'm still alive'.
    Lol, wait until the next video comes along
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  6. #26
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,888
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Lol, wait until the next video comes along
    It wouldn't surprise me if he'd recorded one in advance for this eventuality.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  7. #27
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

    I would like to see Osama's body run through a wood chipper mixed with corn and fed to hogs.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  8. #28
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    dimensionally transcendental
    Last Seen
    08-15-11 @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,153

    Re: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

    I want it for my avatar.

  9. #29
    Student JMax's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Last Seen
    02-06-13 @ 07:55 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    247

    Re: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

    even if the US released the photos, the same people who deny the death now will just say the picture was photoshopped or something like that.

    its also good that they shot and killed him. as someone mentioned earlier, terrorists could take hostages and ransom them for osama.

  10. #30
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Do You Want To See Pictures Of Osama’s Body?

    Quote Originally Posted by rocket88 View Post
    I'm waiting for the "deather" movement to start up
    It's already started.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •