View Poll Results: Is Israel A Good Ally?

Voters
27. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    14 51.85%
  • No

    9 33.33%
  • Other (Explain)

    4 14.81%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 126

Thread: Is Israel a Good Ally to the US?

  1. #31
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,979

    Re: Is Israel a Good Ally to the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleBoy View Post
    What would you do when someone invades your country kills your family and destroys your home and way of life?
    I would fight back. Which is why Israel must take defensive actions against the Palestinian terrorists who attack their families and try to invade their country. The terrorists surround Israel. Israel must use military action from time to time to protect their very existence on this earth. Racist and intolerant terrorist nations tried to destroy Israel while it was only days old and also attacked Israel on the holiest day in Judaism (Yom Kippur). A terrorist state doesn't provide medical help for their enemies or make phone calls/drop warnings before they take defensive actions against an area. I would venture to say that Israel is the most humane nation when it comes to military actions.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    06-15-11 @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    172

    Re: Is Israel a Good Ally to the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I would fight back. Which is why Israel must take defensive actions against the Palestinian terrorists who attack their families and try to invade their country. The terrorists surround Israel. Israel must use military action from time to time to protect their very existence on this earth. Racist and intolerant terrorist nations tried to destroy Israel while it was only days old and also attacked Israel on the holiest day in Judaism (Yom Kippur). A terrorist state doesn't provide medical help for their enemies or make phone calls/drop warnings before they take defensive actions against an area. I would venture to say that Israel is the most humane nation when it comes to military actions.


    Correct you would fight back. Which is exactly what Palestinians are doing. They are fighting back and one day they will win.

  3. #33
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,979

    Re: Is Israel a Good Ally to the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleBoy View Post
    Correct you would fight back. Which is exactly what Palestinians are doing. They are fighting back and one day they will win.
    No, they are acting as terrorists. They are fighting, Israel is fighting back. Eventually both Palestine and Israel will win if my hope of a two state solution ever becomes reality.
    Last edited by digsbe; 05-01-11 at 05:07 PM.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  4. #34
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Is Israel a Good Ally to the US?

    What is it with this new influx of haters, anyway?
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  5. #35
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    06-15-11 @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    172

    Re: Is Israel a Good Ally to the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    No, they are acting as terrorists. They are fighting, Israel is fighting back. Eventually both Palestine and Israel will win if my hope of a two state solution ever becomes reality.
    They are fighting back against Israel because Israel destroyed their nation kills their children destroys homes doesn't allow aid in to help them...one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.

  6. #36
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is Israel a Good Ally to the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    No, they are acting as terrorists. They are fighting, Israel is fighting back. Eventually both Palestine and Israel will win if my hope of a two state solution every becomes reality.
    So what would you have the Palestinians do?

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    South Dakota
    Last Seen
    06-15-11 @ 01:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    172

    Re: Is Israel a Good Ally to the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    What is it with this new influx of haters, anyway?
    See told ya so OP. 99% people believe you are either Israel lovers or anti semites. I hate my politicians more for bowing to Israel and their pressure than I do Israel for taking the handouts.

  8. #38
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:13 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,979

    Re: Is Israel a Good Ally to the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by GoodOleBoy View Post
    They are fighting back against Israel because Israel destroyed their nation kills their children destroys homes doesn't allow aid in to help them...one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter.
    No. Israel doesn't kill their children or destroy their homes. That is propaganda. Israel doesn't target civilians and seldom do they actually use military actions compared to the numerous missiles and terrorist attacks that Palestinians have preformed and aimed at Israel's civilian population. Gaza is ruled by a terrorist organization n(Hamas). It would be insanity and a disrespect for innocent life to allow Hamas to smuggle in whatever they want through their waterways. Palestinian terrorists are not freedom fighters. They target and kill innocent Israeli civilians, this is terrorism. This is not fighting for freedom.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  9. #39
    Professor
    ElCid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    08-14-11 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,784
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Is Israel a Good Ally to the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    What is it with this new influx of haters, anyway?
    Maybe those who disagree with you, view you as a hater.
    NOTICE: I am not a troll, because what I write I believe, and I have no intention of derailing threads or manipulating human nature. I am not a terrorist, because I do not endorse the killing of innocent people, and I am not here to promote violence. I AM HERE ONLY TO EXPRESS MY PERSONAL OPINION AND ENJOY LIVELY DISCUSSION.

  10. #40
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,196

    Re: Is Israel a Good Ally to the US?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    So what would you have the Palestinians do?
    The notion that there is no escape for the Palestinians but to engage in the murdering of innocent Jewish civilians is a very poorly backed one that does not necessarily rely on logical reasoning and rather on pure support for the acts of murder themselves.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •