View Poll Results: Are left handed people abnormal?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 33.33%
  • No

    30 66.67%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Are left handed people abnormal?

  1. #51
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,703

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Plus you are from North Dakota. You are beyond abnormal.
    It's snowing right now. Take that, normals!
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  2. #52
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    It's snowing right now. Take that, normals!
    better than a ****in f2 tornado going through your town like happened a few days ago here.
    Last edited by tacomancer; 05-01-11 at 02:20 PM.

  3. #53
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,703

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    True, that does suck. However, on a normalness scale, that is still normal.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  4. #54
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I am a left handed individual. Are left handed people abnormal?
    To write with left hand is a small abnormality and mark of Leftists, almost all Conservatives writhe with the right hand.
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  5. #55
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Poes are wonderfully entertaining.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #56
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Poes are wonderfully entertaining.
    Yeah, he kind of gave himself away with that one didn't he?

    Also the typo of write and writhe is unintentionally hilarious.

  7. #57
    Bohemian Revolutionary
    Demon of Light's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    03-07-17 @ 12:25 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    5,095

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    You talk of freedom, and equality, but you fail to realize that the Constitution was written with a right hand! And was not intended to apply to left-handed perverts! And you also say that you having "equality" will not effect me in anyway, but you are so blinded by your left-handed sin that you fail to realize such action would have horrendous effects upon MY country! You must know that all people are born right-handed, and only choose to be left-handed because either they are perverted demon people who should be cast out of our country, or they as a young child came into contact with a left-handed person, and they recruited them. Which one are you? And since it is 100% a choice, normalizing it would cause the children of this country to go "hey, writing with my left hand seems pretty cool, I'm gonna try it" and within 1 generation our country will be nothing but a bunch of left handed liberal demon people!! Is that what you want for the USA??? I will not have my children live in a world where they have to be confused about their handedness!!! Why do you hate my children????
    How dare you! I am left-handed and have never done anything to hurt people, nor have I pushed my handedness on anyone. All I want is to be left alone and not be constantly discriminated against by you bigoted righties. Does it really matter if people choose to be left-handed or not? Were it a choice that would still not give you an excuse to deprive people of their basic liberties on the sole basis of handedness. What hand I like to write with has no effect on you at all. People like you would take us back to the Dark Ages when us lefties faced pervasive discrimination and abuse at the hands of zealots (some of whom were probably secretly left-handed themselves). This is the 21st Century for ****'s sake! It is disgusting that there are still people around with such reprehensible views!
    "For what is Evil but Good-tortured by its own hunger and thirst?"
    - Khalil Gibran

  8. #58
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I do not hate you, I just hate your left-handedness, you are too blinded by your perversions to see that. You say you want "equal" rights, but no that is not what you want, you want special rights. Everyone is already given the right to write with their right hand, which you can do, you just refuse to do, and to offer people with left handed perversions to discriminating against normal people because that is giving you an extra right. And those studies are not accurate, they are done by mostly left-handed people, and left-handed sympathizer's, and are out to push the left-handed agenda. But you wouldn't know about that because you are blind, and the left.....handed media doesn't want you to know about that. And I know you don't have recruitment drives, but your kind needs no organized recruitment effort to recruit innocent children, the instinct comes from within, and you can't help but prey on innocent children while you are engaging in your sin. You may not even know when you are recruiting, but it happens, and innocent children get hurt, and this is why all left handed people must be treated immediately, do you have no love for the innocent children? And if you must know my son didn't kill himself because he was left-handed, I later found out that is girlfriend at the time was left-handed, and undoing his therapy, which then lead to his suicide. So it was your people's sin's fault, your evil sin killed my son!! Why should you have equal rights when you want to do nothing more but live, and push your perversions, and kill our children????
    No, I want equal rights. Special rights do not pertain to everyone and are only enjoyed by a certain group of people. Right now right handed people enjoy special rights while lefties are oppressed and unequal due to our writing orientation. You say everyone is given the right to write with their right hand, but isn't everyone also given the right to wright with their left hand? My brain is wired to use my left hand. I can't write properly with my right hand and it isn't functional for me to do so. There is no such thing as the left handed agenda, just a movement to ensure that we receive equality as Americans under the Constitution. I believe you may be blinded by your hatred for left handed people. You have yet to clearly answer my questions. How would me being allowed to use a left handed desk or have left handed notebooks affect you and your right handedness in any way? Give me one logical argument why my left handedness should be legally oppressed without simply proclaiming your view that my left handedness is an abomination brought on by demons. Stop dancing around the issue and bringing up your personal feelings towards my left handedness and use a logical coherent argument.

    *5,000th post
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  9. #59
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,703

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Poes are wonderfully entertaining.
    Attachment 67114005

    Sorry, I had to.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

  10. #60
    Angry Former GOP Voter
    Fiddytree's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    25,703

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Actually it just gets worse knowing that I had to write that one up on Microsoft Paint to post it instead of doing my work.
    Michael J Petrilli-"Is School Choice Enough?"-A response to the recent timidity of American conservatives toward education reform. https://nationalaffairs.com/publicat...-choice-enough

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •