View Poll Results: Are left handed people abnormal?

Voters
45. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    15 33.33%
  • No

    30 66.67%
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 60

Thread: Are left handed people abnormal?

  1. #31
    Bring us a shrubbery!
    tessaesque's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Plano, Texas
    Last Seen
    11-09-17 @ 06:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    15,910

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    You speak of studies, but you fail to tell the truth about these studies, that they are all being done by the left......handed. They are biased and are not applicable, and if you were never recruited then you are either a demon, or you have blocked out your recruitment, it can be very traumatic for a child, and now believe that you were born this way. You need to go to therapy to determine which you are, you must understand that I do not hate you, I just hate your sin. I hate your perverted actions, and I don't want my country to be weakened by bowing down to your perversions. I want you to know that there is hope, and you can have redemption, you don't have to stay left-handed. you can be repaired. There are many therapist who are doing good work with identifying the origin of people's left handedness, and there are many people who have been cured from this horrible disease. And if you must know one of my kids was left handed, and I had him treated, and he lived for 5 years living correctly as a right handed person. Unfortunately he killed himself, but I can atleast take solace in the fact that he shot himself with his right hand.
    OMG. Rofl.
    "Hmmm...Can't decide if I want to watch "Four Houses" or give myself an Icy Hot pee hole enema..." - Blake Shelton


  2. #32
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Metro Detroit
    Last Seen
    03-22-16 @ 04:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    586
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Yes, the left-handed are abnormal. I don't want their lefty agenda pushed in the schools, and I don't think they should be allowed to legally marry. But, I will admit that some of them can come in handy when it's the 8th or 9th inning and you're defending a small lead built up by a righty.

  3. #33
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:44 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    You speak of studies, but you fail to tell the truth about these studies, that they are all being done by the left......handed. They are biased and are not applicable, and if you were never recruited then you are either a demon, or you have blocked out your recruitment, it can be very traumatic for a child, and now believe that you were born this way. You need to go to therapy to determine which you are, you must understand that I do not hate you, I just hate your sin. I hate your perverted actions, and I don't want my country to be weakened by bowing down to your perversions. I want you to know that there is hope, and you can have redemption, you don't have to stay left-handed. you can be repaired. There are many therapist who are doing good work with identifying the origin of people's left handedness, and there are many people who have been cured from this horrible disease. And if you must know one of my kids was left handed, and I had him treated, and he lived for 5 years living correctly as a right handed person. Unfortunately he killed himself, but I can atleast take solace in the fact that he shot himself with his right hand.
    No, these studies are based on empirical evidence and observation. I am not a demon nor was a recruited or forgotten some recruitment. Do you really believe that we have left handed recruitment drives? I was born a lefty, I have always been a lefty, and I'll be damned if I let some nut who approved of his child's suicide telling me I'm diseased and need to change. I don't need therapy because there is nothing wrong with me. I don't need treatment for a fictional disease. You don't have the right to push your views of perversion upon my entire lifestyle and writing orientation. I think you need redemption for your judgements. It's hypocritical for you to defend the sanctity of right handedness yet watch and approve of others when they leave one writing utensil for another. What is so wrong about someone who is committed and loves to write with their left hand? Why can't they be creative authors or embrace their orientation freely without others who have no place to judge tell them that they live their lives as abominations for simply writing with their left hand? I'll stay left handed, your hatred only deters me from your message. I support equal rights for left handed and right handed people. you have no logical reason to deny me my rights. All you have are your personal beliefs and accusation that my left handedness is demonic. You are entitled to your beliefs, but I'm also entitled to mine. What you aren't entitled to is to force your beliefs upon me and demand that I suppress my left handedness.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  4. #34
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    No, these studies are based on empirical evidence and observation. I am not a demon nor was a recruited or forgotten some recruitment. Do you really believe that we have left handed recruitment drives? I was born a lefty, I have always been a lefty, and I'll be damned if I let some nut who approved of his child's suicide telling me I'm diseased and need to change. I don't need therapy because there is nothing wrong with me. I don't need treatment for a fictional disease. You don't have the right to push your views of perversion upon my entire lifestyle and writing orientation. I think you need redemption for your judgements. It's hypocritical for you to defend the sanctity of right handedness yet watch and approve of others when they leave one writing utensil for another. What is so wrong about someone who is committed and loves to write with their left hand? Why can't they be creative authors or embrace their orientation freely without others who have no place to judge tell them that they live their lives as abominations for simply writing with their left hand? I'll stay left handed, your hatred only deters me from your message. I support equal rights for left handed and right handed people. you have no logical reason to deny me my rights. All you have are your personal beliefs and accusation that my left handedness is demonic. You are entitled to your beliefs, but I'm also entitled to mine. What you aren't entitled to is to force your beliefs upon me and demand that I suppress my left handedness.
    I do not hate you, I just hate your left-handedness, you are too blinded by your perversions to see that. You say you want "equal" rights, but no that is not what you want, you want special rights. Everyone is already given the right to write with their right hand, which you can do, you just refuse to do, and to offer people with left handed perversions to discriminating against normal people because that is giving you an extra right. And those studies are not accurate, they are done by mostly left-handed people, and left-handed sympathizer's, and are out to push the left-handed agenda. But you wouldn't know about that because you are blind, and the left.....handed media doesn't want you to know about that. And I know you don't have recruitment drives, but your kind needs no organized recruitment effort to recruit innocent children, the instinct comes from within, and you can't help but prey on innocent children while you are engaging in your sin. You may not even know when you are recruiting, but it happens, and innocent children get hurt, and this is why all left handed people must be treated immediately, do you have no love for the innocent children? And if you must know my son didn't kill himself because he was left-handed, I later found out that is girlfriend at the time was left-handed, and undoing his therapy, which then lead to his suicide. So it was your people's sin's fault, your evil sin killed my son!! Why should you have equal rights when you want to do nothing more but live, and push your perversions, and kill our children????
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  5. #35
    Sage
    Lord Tammerlain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:24 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    10,432

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    The Catholic Church certainly thought so

    They would beat the evilness that is being left handed out of you. (had you gone to a catholic school before the early 60s)
    Happy Hanukkah Cheerfull Kwanzaa
    Happy Christmas Merry New Year Festivus for the rest of us

  6. #36
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 10:49 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,323

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I am a left handed individual. Are left handed people abnormal?
    In your case, yes.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  7. #37
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    No, but they are sinister.

  8. #38
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    I'm left handed. I'm abnormal.
    Plus you are from North Dakota. You are beyond abnormal.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #39
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    In your case, yes.
    You are way slow. I tossed that one liner in here long before you.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #40
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are left handed people abnormal?

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Few people consider me normal ...
    Normal in that concept is a fallacy. The very same fallacy that the skewed thinking of, the right to do whatever you please, currently Gay Rights group, is now trying to use to gain the rights of truely normal people.
    Last edited by as if; 05-01-11 at 12:00 PM.
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •