View Poll Results: Are gay people "abnormal"?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    31 32.98%
  • No

    63 67.02%
Page 93 of 114 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 930 of 1134

Thread: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

  1. #921
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    01-09-18 @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    153,358

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    You're inhabited by polar bears?
    Did I say I was the Arctic?
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #922
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    It's a cape, silly. Capes are cool. Just like the Arctic.
    Let's see you re-open a locked door with it.

  3. #923
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    01-09-18 @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    153,358

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by LuckyDan View Post
    Let's see you re-open a locked door with it.
    You doubt the power of my cape? Non-believer.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #924
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    You doubt the power of my cape? Non-believer.
    The cape? I believe.

    The wearer? i doubt.

  5. #925
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,669

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    No one should live where there is bad weather, it's just uncosmopolitan. That said, capes are only cool if you fly or glide regularly.

  6. #926
    Guru
    LuckyDan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Carrollton, TX
    Last Seen
    05-13-13 @ 11:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    2,758

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by ecofarm View Post
    No one should live where there is bad weather, it's just uncosmopolitan. That said, capes are only cool if you fly or glide regularly.
    and they are seriously uncool when the wearer uses the power for eeeville.
    Last edited by LuckyDan; 05-10-11 at 08:29 AM.

  7. #927
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    33,623
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    I want to know is when is CC going to say something other than just mindless trash? He doesn't even bother to refute any arguments at all, just act like a cocky little worthless dick.

    And yes, comparing hair color to homosexuality is worthless.
    1: He's provided plenty of sound reasoning and has offered up plenty of links when the occasion warrented it over many many many gay threads before. Does he really have to post the same links in every single gay thread that pops up?

    2: I don't think that CC was the original one to use the hair analogy. But even if he did when you consider a persons POV then it is a good analogy. If you are one that believes that homosexuality is genetic then using the hair analogy would be appropriate. From that POV.

    Quote Originally Posted by lpast View Post
    Theres debating, thats when someone actually has some knowledge information or opinion to add. Its baiting when someone repeats the same thing over and over because they have no arguments and just want what they want and want you to like it.
    Well...when the other side keeps repeating the same thing over and over like a record with a grand canyon sized scratch across it then yeah..the same counter arguement is going to be used over and over. Either bring up something new or actually debunk the counter arguement. I've yet to see any real debunking going on and I certainly have not seen any new arguements when it comes to GM and homosexuality in general. Hell, if I actually thought hard enough I could probably repeat the whole argument almost word for word. (just a slight exaggeration there...but only slight)
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  8. #928
    Iconoclast
    DaveFagan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    wny
    Last Seen
    01-20-18 @ 06:16 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,473

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    1: He's provided plenty of sound reasoning and has offered up plenty of links when the occasion warrented it over many many many gay threads before. Does he really have to post the same links in every single gay thread that pops up?

    2: I don't think that CC was the original one to use the hair analogy. But even if he did when you consider a persons POV then it is a good analogy. If you are one that believes that homosexuality is genetic then using the hair analogy would be appropriate. From that POV.



    Well...when the other side keeps repeating the same thing over and over like a record with a grand canyon sized scratch across it then yeah..the same counter arguement is going to be used over and over. Either bring up something new or actually debunk the counter arguement. I've yet to see any real debunking going on and I certainly have not seen any new arguements when it comes to GM and homosexuality in general. Hell, if I actually thought hard enough I could probably repeat the whole argument almost word for word. (just a slight exaggeration there...but only slight)
    I have never seen any proof of a genetic link to homosexuality. In the past homosexuality was treated in the realm of Abnormal Psychology and a strong lobbying campaign changed that. No proof of genetic origins for homosexuality has ever been documented, even in this thread. That is a strong statement that there are no genetic origins, but if there are, I would like to know about them. Provide the links.

  9. #929
    global liberation

    ecofarm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Miami
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    66,669

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    I think genetics give inclination but environment decides.

    Anyway, I don't think it's a choice. I don't remember choosing to be straight.
    Last edited by ecofarm; 05-10-11 at 08:46 AM.

  10. #930
    Sage
    lpast's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Fla
    Last Seen
    05-21-16 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    13,565

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I agree with you. So, I hope that those on the anti- side of this issue take your advice and start presenting some information and knowledge. I am getting tired of demonstrating that there is none of either being presented by these folks.
    We have you refuse to accept it because you dont agree with it

Page 93 of 114 FirstFirst ... 43839192939495103 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •