View Poll Results: Are gay people "abnormal"?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    31 32.98%
  • No

    63 67.02%
Page 68 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
Results 671 to 680 of 1134

Thread: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

  1. #671
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jaaaman View Post
    Why are you so defensive all of the sudden? Is this not an opinion board?
    "All of "A" sudden". Please.

    Sorry that one makes me crazy
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  2. #672
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    But what does that serve when in one thread we get a gaggle of contentious users?

    Since we can't pin down the definition, and we know such argumentation would ensue, why even offer up the question?*
    Its an experiment, as stated.

    To see how we respond to the question as asked.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  3. #673
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by celticwar17 View Post
    No not necessarily, Thinks happen that nature does intend... but they usually die out. But i think there is a connection between a development of a human and some other animals sexual drive where a mess up can occur. The sex drive aspect would pass, but when the defect happens it wouldn't.
    I once heard a theory that homosexuality may be a response to population pressure or severe imbalances in male/female ratios.

    A latent tendency that kicks in when appropriate to mitigate problems arising from the above circumstances.

    Just a lesbian friend of mines theory, as far as I know, but it makes some sense.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  4. #674
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    So basically nature just "is" and we have absolutely no idea what we're supposed to do in life? It would seem like the safest position one could make about existence, yet it offers nothing for depth of understanding.
    Be...here...now!
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  5. #675
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    But that is exactly the point. The theory of evolution is not concretely proven, it's a theory. Theory =/= concretely proven. If I asked 20 scientists how life came to exist, I am sure I would not get one unanimous position. In fact, I've actually debated with multiple "evolutionists" and they kept arguing amongst themselves about their theories...
    Anybody who owns a dog owns proof of the MECHANISM of evolution.

    ORIGIN of life/the universe is another subject entirely.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  6. #676
    Student Иосиф Сталин's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Columbus, GA
    Last Seen
    10-02-11 @ 06:43 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    218

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Yes, to be gay is wrong and abnormal. It is a deviation from nature. Natural reproduction is an essential part of life. Gays can only reproduce with the help of laboratories, which are abnormal, anti-natural and artificial. Natural reproduction can only take place between a man and a woman.

    This lifestyle should not be encouraged. Enough damage has been done already. Younger generations are born soft because they lead a lyfestyle imposed by a society that has become overtly gay in all its expressions and forms. We need to fight this mentality if we want life to have a future.

  7. #677
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by What if...? View Post
    "All of "A" sudden". Please.

    Sorry that one makes me crazy
    Trolling is a art

  8. #678
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    Originally Posted by Alfons
    The biggest problem is that homosexuals literally push their abnormality to mentally sound people.

    Homosexuals know that their are ill, therefore they want to transform entirely society to a mentally hospital.

    5741 years long in all countries by all peoples homosexuality was considered as mentally illness and sin, but today homosexual mafia
    claims that homosexuality is not only fine but also better as normal sexual behavior. That is abhorrent.




    Perhaps, but it is what happens when two opposing sides meet and neither will give in to the other or compormise.
    I would never compromise with cannibals.

    Especially if they are really hungry.
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  9. #679
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    12,460
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kal'Stang View Post
    Then why hasn't the human race become extinct? Homosexuality has been around for thousands of years. How can something that has been around for thousands of years be "abnormal"?
    Good point!
    Anyone wondering what I'm talking about start here:
    The Psychology of Persuasion

  10. #680
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Иосиф Сталин View Post
    Yes, to be gay is wrong and abnormal. It is a deviation from nature. Natural reproduction is an essential part of life. Gays can only reproduce with the help of laboratories, which are abnormal, anti-natural and artificial. Natural reproduction can only take place between a man and a woman.

    This lifestyle should not be encouraged. Enough damage has been done already. Younger generations are born soft because they lead a lyfestyle imposed by a society that has become overtly gay in all its expressions and forms. We need to fight this mentality if we want life to have a future.
    This is why it is good to read threads before posting in them.

    1) I am the child of a gay person, and no laboratories where involved. This has been mentioned in this thread, and right off the bat destroys your argument.

    2) Also pointed out in this thread is the difference between being gay, and gay actions. It is not just possible, but surprisingly common for gays to have hetero sex, and straits to have gay sex.

    3) Gays have lived a lifestyle that is anything but soft.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

Page 68 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •