View Poll Results: Are gay people "abnormal"?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    31 32.98%
  • No

    63 67.02%
Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 1134

Thread: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

  1. #51
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,105

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    And gov should outlaw abnormal things?
    no. strawman much?

  2. #52
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    no. strawman much?
    Its a legitimate point. Sorry you cant see that.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  3. #53
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    Homosexuality is abnormal.Period.
    Yeah, but what about gay people?

  4. #54
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Its a legitimate point. Sorry you cant see that.
    What he meant was that it was not the point he was making. He was not calling for the government to outlaw anything in this thread. He was simply and directly answering a question. He is, in that way, absolutely correct in that you made a straw man.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #55
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    What he meant was that it was not the point he was making. He was not calling for the government to outlaw anything in this thread. He was simply and directly answering a question. He is, in that way, absolutely correct in that you made a straw man.
    So Alfons believe gay people should be extended equal rights and be allowed to marry? I dont think so.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  6. #56
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:58 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,299
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    So Alfons believe gay people should be extended equal rights and be allowed to marry? I dont think so.
    Irrelevant to the point cp made.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #57
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,105

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    Its a legitimate point. Sorry you cant see that.
    no, it's an idiotic point, for many reasons - not least of which is the fact that no one on this thread has suggested either of the two hypberbolic screeches that you have posted.

  8. #58
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Irrelevant to the point cp made.
    No it isn't. Because if you cant recognize homosexual individuals, extend to them rights as individuals in society and let them marry like straight couples you may as well outlaw it, all on the pretext that it is "abnormal".
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

  9. #59
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,105

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by kaya'08 View Post
    No it isn't. Because if you cant recognize homosexual individuals, extend to them rights as individuals in society and let them marry like straight couples you may as well outlaw it, all on the pretext that it is "abnormal".
    we really need a "don't feed the troll" emoticon.

  10. #60
    Sage
    kaya'08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    British Turk
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 01:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    6,363

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    no, it's an idiotic point, for many reasons - not least of which is the fact that no one on this thread has suggested either of the two hypberbolic screeches that you have posted.
    Considering the guy is convinced Islam is here to take over the world and that Western society is targeting the white man, i dont think it would be hard to string together the emboldened when talking about alfons.
    Last edited by kaya'08; 04-29-11 at 08:08 PM.
    "If religious instruction were not allowed until the child had attained the age of reason, we would be living in quite a different world" - Christopher Hitchens
    > Good to be back, but I'm only visiting for a few weeks. <

Page 6 of 114 FirstFirst ... 456781656106 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •