View Poll Results: Are gay people "abnormal"?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    31 32.98%
  • No

    63 67.02%
Page 40 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast
Results 391 to 400 of 1134

Thread: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

  1. #391
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    That is a gay act, but that has no bearing one who the person is attracted to.
    Correct. That's because this is situational sexual behavior, a behavior that it separate from one's sexual orientation.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  2. #392
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    That is a gay act, but that has no bearing one who the person is attracted to.
    I thought it was common knowledge, created by every source of info from TV to radio, that doing a homsexual act makes one homosexual. Does this mean, along the path of logic only, that if one engages in an incestual act that that does not make said person an incestor(?)?

  3. #393
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,711

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I thought it was common knowledge, created by every source of info from TV to radio, that doing a homsexual act makes one homosexual.
    No, it is not common knowledge. It is an incorrect assertion.

    Does this mean, along the path of logic only, that if one engages in an incestual act that that does not make said person an incestor(?)?
    Being an "incestor" is not a sexual orientation, so your attempt at an analogy is not logical.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  4. #394
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    We have nothing to discuss with each other.
    You only say that when people show your arguments to be completely baseless and illogical.

  5. #395
    Guru

    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:53 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,469

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by SheWolf View Post
    I am straight and I don't want to have any kids... I might adopt. Honestly, why have kids and push reproduction when so many children need homes and families? I'll never understand that. I am not hurting society by not reproducing...
    Actually, I would posit that you not reproducing would be a big benefit to society.

    .

  6. #396
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Last Seen
    07-19-17 @ 03:51 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    60,458

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    There is no eggs in the ass.

  7. #397
    Sage
    Harry Guerrilla's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Not affiliated with other libertarians.
    Last Seen
    09-01-17 @ 02:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    28,955

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Henrin View Post
    There is no eggs in the ass.
    Don't knock til you try it.
    I was discovering that life just simply isn't fair and bask in the unsung glory of knowing that each obstacle overcome along the way only adds to the satisfaction in the end. Nothing great, after all, was ever accomplished by anyone sulking in his or her misery.
    —Adam Shepard

  8. #398
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    What is normal about being homosexual. Its normal for humans to have children. Two men or two women cannot copulate and have a child. My conclusion is that homosexuslity is not normal. In fact it is an aberration to be a homosexual. I recomend converting to heterosexuality. Do your part to propagate our species.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  9. #399
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,295
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    What is normal about being homosexual. Its normal for humans to have children. Two men or two women cannot copulate and have a child. My conclusion is that homosexuslity is not normal. In fact it is an aberration to be a homosexual. I recomend converting to heterosexuality. Do your part to propagate our species.
    We have more then enough people on this planet.

    Thats quite alright, in fact, its a crisis.

  10. #400
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    not as you have it worded, no. giving away 80% of your income to charity is also abnormal.
    To have so much that it would not matter ... and the people would sit in wonder ahhhhhh
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

Page 40 of 114 FirstFirst ... 3038394041425090 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •