View Poll Results: Are gay people "abnormal"?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    31 32.98%
  • No

    63 67.02%
Page 34 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 340 of 1134

Thread: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

  1. #331
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    Oh please, did you experience pain the first time?

    How often, and now that you know the stimulation does it ever now... oh, that one I know but you disagree with me on it. Theres more, but I see not the point to carry on.

    Your response is rude
    When did I ever say I had anal sex? Your inferring, I thought it was common knowledge that when it comes to anal sex the more lube the better.

    I do know that between men, and women, men should really be the ones who receive anal sex, and since your a guy, you should know this.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  2. #332
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Some women experience pain the first time they have sex with a man. Why is that relevant?
    spill it all at once on what you want to know

    IF you know even enough about the subject you know there are multiple "angles" to it
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  3. #333
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Sure, but despite its morality, it happens. There are also straight people who have homosexual sex just because they want to as well. People's sexuality (a state of being attracted to certain types of people) isn't necessarily tied to who they have sex with - just ask Ted Haggard.
    Heh. Yeah. I could write a goddamned book on the difference between the type of people I'm attracted to and the type of people I get to have sex with.

  4. #334
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    [QUOTE=Your Star;1059450749When did I ever say I had anal sex? Your inferring, I thought it was common knowledge that when it comes to anal sex the more lube the better.

    I do know that between men, and women, men should really be the ones who receive anal sex, and since your a guy, you should know this.[/QUOTE]

    typical superior I am woman response topped with ... you know

    PS you are short on just putting it out ... dont expect much whatsoever from me
    Last edited by as if; 04-30-11 at 07:26 PM.
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  5. #335
    Baby Eating Monster
    Korimyr the Rat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Laramie, WY
    Last Seen
    11-23-17 @ 02:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    18,709
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I do know that between men, and women, men should really be the ones who receive anal sex, and since your a guy, you should know this.
    Well, if it came down to a choice between the two, I see your point. But really, men shouldn't either. It's just not built to be used that way, and it's a very easy way to damage it.

  6. #336
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    spill it all at once on what you want to know

    IF you know even enough about the subject you know there are multiple "angles" to it
    I don't even know what this means - why is pain the first time one has sex relevant to the discussion? Some women feel pain the first time as well.

  7. #337
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    typical superior I am woman response topped with ... you know

    PS you are short on just putting it out ... dont expect much whatsoever from me
    I have no idea what you just said, typing in complete sentences helps.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #338
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktyr Korimir View Post
    Well, if it came down to a choice between the two, I see your point. But really, men shouldn't either. It's just not built to be used that way, and it's a very easy way to damage it.
    I was talking from a pleasure point of view, it's the only way to access the prostate, which is basically a g-spot.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  9. #339
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    I don't even know what this means - why is pain the first time one has sex relevant to the discussion? Some women feel pain the first time as well.
    THis is a poll, all not related to actual yes no polling is irrelevant

    NOt a very witty comeback with some the first time as well A so far short on knowledge you make me think of the morons I listened to before my first steady GF

    Poor thing :hangshead
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  10. #340
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Viktyr Korimir View Post
    Well, if it came down to a choice between the two, I see your point. But really, men shouldn't either. It's just not built to be used that way, and it's a very easy way to damage it.
    Yes the entry way and a few of ways internally.
    Last edited by as if; 04-30-11 at 07:38 PM.
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

Page 34 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2432333435364484 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •