View Poll Results: Are gay people "abnormal"?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    31 32.98%
  • No

    63 67.02%
Page 33 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 1134

Thread: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

  1. #321
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    The whole anal thing can be very contentious, even between married couples.

    Another biggie,,, poopy
    Not if you use lube.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  2. #322
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I'd deem it perverse based on my religious views.
    That fits too.
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  3. #323
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Not if you use lube.
    You do not know all you think you do. I imagine being a dedicated lesbian has it's drawbacks on personal knowledge.

    You really cant say it works 110% of the time, even when a woman likes it.
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  4. #324
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    That's not true. There are straight people who do gay porn for money. Also, if you consider anal sex "gay sex" then a lot of straight people do that as well.
    I would deem it perverse, as well. In general sex for money is against my morals. If both partners are of the same sex, then it's a perversion in my eys. If partners of the opposite sex do it, it's a perversion in my eyes.

    I cling to traditional morality.

  5. #325
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    You do not know all you think you do. I imagine being a dedicated lesbian has it's drawbacks on personal knowledge.

    You really cant say it works 110% of the time, even when a woman likes it.
    I'm offended, you assume I don't know anything about anal sex. (This is what liberals get offended about)
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  6. #326
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I would deem it perverse, as well. In general sex for money is against my morals. If both partners are of the same sex, then it's a perversion in my eys. If partners of the opposite sex do it, it's a perversion in my eyes.

    I cling to traditional morality.
    As long as you keep your morals to yourself I have no problem with that.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  7. #327
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I'd deem it perverse based on my religious views.

    From an evolutional standpoint, I would say nature doesn't intend for that to happen.
    Did you edit the original to add evolution?

    I can disagree on the evolution since the two are have such close placement.

    And now on a new level... do canines ever miss the mark?
    Last edited by as if; 04-30-11 at 07:19 PM.
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  8. #328
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I would deem it perverse, as well. In general sex for money is against my morals. If both partners are of the same sex, then it's a perversion in my eys. If partners of the opposite sex do it, it's a perversion in my eyes.

    I cling to traditional morality.
    Sure, but despite its morality, it happens. There are also straight people who have homosexual sex just because they want to as well. People's sexuality (a state of being attracted to certain types of people) isn't necessarily tied to who they have sex with - just ask Ted Haggard.

  9. #329
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    I'm offended, you assume I don't know anything about anal sex. (This is what liberals get offended about)
    Oh please, did you experience pain the first time?

    How often, and now that you know the stimulation does it ever now... oh, that one I know but you disagree with me on it. Theres more, but I see not the point to carry on.

    Your response is rude
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  10. #330
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    Oh please, did you experience pain the first time?

    How often, and now that you know the stimulation does it ever now... oh, that one I know but you disagree with me on it. Theres more, I see not the point to carry on.

    Your response is rude
    Some women experience pain the first time they have sex with a man. Why is that relevant?

Page 33 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2331323334354383 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •