View Poll Results: Are gay people "abnormal"?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    31 32.98%
  • No

    63 67.02%
Page 32 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast
Results 311 to 320 of 1134

Thread: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

  1. #311
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    Because that's not homosexual. Homosexuals have homosexual sex. Heterosexuals have heterosexual sex.

    It's not what nature intended; it's what we humans can do, so we do so.
    That is a hard hitting point you have there. And the wheels on the buss go round and round.

    Back to square one, gay cannot reproduce.
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  2. #312
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    ...through being temporarily straight. Hence not being true to their supposed self-declared lifestyle.
    Gay and strait are "states of being". They are terms to describe an aspect of a person. Hetero and homo sex are actions. They are different things. You can be 100 % gay, and engage in heterosexual sex. You are not becoming temporarily strait, you are simply engaging in an act.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #313
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:52 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,333
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    That is a hard hitting point you have there. And the wheels on the buss go round and round.

    Back to square one, gay cannot reproduce.
    Gays do reproduce. Not only can they, they frequently do.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #314
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Homosexual sex, heterosexual sex.

    So if a heterosexual couple has anal sex what would you call that?
    That makes me nervous on so many levels.
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  5. #315
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    That makes me nervous on so many levels.
    Why does anal sex make you nervous?
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  6. #316
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,317
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    That makes me nervous on so many levels.
    Explain.

    10.

  7. #317
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Gay and strait are "states of being". They are terms to describe an aspect of a person. Hetero and homo sex are actions. They are different things. You can be 100 % gay, and engage in heterosexual sex. You are not becoming temporarily strait, you are simply engaging in an act.
    I'm skeptical of this. The only exception to a person being straight yet engaing in homosexual sex is if said person were raped in prison, etc. I don't believe they are "states of being", but life-style choices based on every single influence they have experienced. Much like behaviorism, in a way. In response to your 2nd to last sentence, does that nullify the term "bisexual"?

  8. #318
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Explain.

    10.
    The whole anal thing can be very contentious, even between married couples.

    Another biggie,,, poopy
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  9. #319
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Last Seen
    02-13-13 @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    18,536
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    That makes me nervous on so many levels.
    I'd deem it perverse based on my religious views.

    From an evolutional standpoint, I would say nature doesn't intend for that to happen.
    Last edited by Wake; 04-30-11 at 07:08 PM.

  10. #320
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Wake View Post
    I'm skeptical of this. The only exception to a person being straight yet engaing in homosexual sex is if said person were raped in prison, etc. I don't believe they are "states of being", but life-style choices based on every single influence they have experienced. Much like behaviorism, in a way. In response to your 2nd to last sentence, does that nullify the term "bisexual"?
    That's not true. There are straight people who do gay porn for money. Also, if you consider anal sex "gay sex" then a lot of straight people do that as well.

Page 32 of 114 FirstFirst ... 2230313233344282 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •