View Poll Results: Are gay people "abnormal"?

Voters
94. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    31 32.98%
  • No

    63 67.02%
Page 24 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 1134

Thread: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

  1. #231
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    What part is so confusing for you that you insist that race is somehow different by default?
    LOL at you insulting my intelligence.

    Anyway, what is so confusing for you that insist homosexuality makes the totality of a person abnormal?

  2. #232
    Sage
    Dezaad's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Last Seen
    06-28-15 @ 10:43 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    5,058
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    It is normal for some species to produce some members who are homosexual. It may be advantageous to those species to do so. Abnormal has the connotation of being disadvantageous. As such, the use of the word in describing homosexuality would be pejorative to homosexual individuals. Pejorative wordings are only warranted when something is undesirable. I would not describe it as abnormal, but simply use the phrase "not the norm", or the word "unusual".

    Considerably Less than 10% have IQs above 150. Are those people abnormally intelligent, or are they unusually intelligent? Is their intelligence "abnormal"? I think it would be abnormal to describe it that way.
    You can never be safe from a government that can keep you completely safe from each other and the world. You must choose.

  3. #233
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    LOL at you insulting my intelligence.

    Anyway, what is so confusing for you that insist homosexuality makes the totality of a person abnormal?
    I stated in plain english a person can be gay in totality... beyond a reasonable doubt.

    Does he need rainbow on his head?

    You do know the rainbow has been a gay symbole for some time do you not?

    Would that suffice as totality for all purposes and intent for you?

    I will not repeat myself again to you.
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  4. #234
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    I stated in plain english a person can be gay in totality... beyond a reasonable doubt.
    What you are not understanding is that a gay person cannot be gay in totality. It's literally impossible.

  5. #235
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dezaad View Post

    Considerably Less than 10% have IQs above 150. Are those people abnormally intelligent, or are they unusually intelligent? Is their intelligence "abnormal"? I think it would be abnormal to describe it that way.
    How is being overly intelligent detrimental to the human race? That's how I view it -- something which is detrimental to the human race is abnormal.

  6. #236
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    I have used this word, maybe its is too strong, too insensitive.
    But, a homosexual is not normal, this should be accepted.
    But, am I "normal" ?
    With my hypertension, bi-polar, anger, obsessiveness, poor memory, hepatitis, diabetes,deafness, and what have you ?
    A few of us may even be perfect...

  7. #237
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    What you are not understanding is that a gay person cannot be gay in totality. It's literally impossible.
    It appears you lost the race card as a provocating argument.

    Now you insist on totality again.

    It is a sexual orientation issue. That is totality. THEY even mark the differnce with a letter designation, L OR G OR B OR T.

    You do not want to agree with thier orientation is who they are even though they feel they even need to designate it by a letter, or the obious fact a person can, will, and does go out of thier way to make every appearant available appearance, and in no uncertain terms (for some reason) to appear and be all things gay.

    Incesant insistance from one thing to another is the tatic of someone with no real arguemnt. Hence your race card and now totality.

    Not skin nor foot nor hair nor language is an argument.

    I doubt totality is either. Touche, you sucked me in with a strawman, and have shown it is futile to discuss something with you. You are for the lack of a better word disengenous.

    You ran out of cards to play aside from insistance, and isistance does not equate even an arguemnt to the logical mind.

    Childish
    Last edited by as if; 04-30-11 at 01:19 PM.
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  8. #238
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,596
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    How is being overly intelligent detrimental to the human race? That's how I view it -- something which is detrimental to the human race is abnormal.
    Being "overly intelligent" taxes people's tolerance to the max.
    Its intolerance which is detrimental

    Might I add "argumentative " to my list.

  9. #239
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-02-11 @ 04:57 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    332

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Originally Posted by Dezaad

    Considerably Less than 10% have IQs above 150. Are those people abnormally intelligent, or are they unusually intelligent? Is their intelligence "abnormal"? I think it would be abnormal to describe it that way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    How is being overly intelligent detrimental to the human race? That's how I view it -- something which is detrimental to the human race is abnormal.
    I think we have reached the realm of annomoly.

    Got anything to eat?

    It's a long way back home.
    Last edited by as if; 04-30-11 at 01:23 PM.
    You have the right to not be offended. Defined: To not be offeneded for any reason. Example: Slaves should have never been freed. Logic: They had the right to not be offended. Fact: Insistance by the indignant that a fact or oppinion is incorrect through double speak. Illogical, dictorial, ignorant, insispid prose.

  10. #240
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Are Gay People "Abnormal"?

    Quote Originally Posted by as if View Post
    It appears you lost the race card as a provocating argument.

    Now you insist on totality again.

    It is a sexual orientation issue. That is totality. THEY even mark the differnce with a letter designation, L OR G OR B OR T.

    You do not want to agree with thier orientation is who they are even though they feel they even need to designate it by a letter, or the obious fact a person can, will, and does go out of thier way to make every appearant available appearance, and in no uncertain terms (for some reason) to appear and be all things gay.

    Incesant insistance from one thing to another is the tatic of someone with no real arguemnt. Hence your race card and now totality.

    Not skin nor foot nor hair nor language is an argument.

    I doubt totality is either. Touche, you sucked me in with a strawman, and have shown it is futile to discuss something with you. You are for the lack of a better word disengenous.

    You ran out of cards to play aside from insistance, and isistance does not equate even an arguemnt to the logical mind.

    Childish
    LOL...I never pulled the race card. Why are you not comprehending words?

    My point is that race negates your totality argument. Race doesn't have a sexuality. Therefore, the totality of an individual cannot be gay or homosexual because that person's race is not gay or homosexual.

    Totality of Individual = Sexuality + Race + Temperament + Height + Everything Else

    Totality of Individual =/= Sexuality

Page 24 of 114 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •