View Poll Results: Do you care?

Voters
64. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I care.

    9 14.06%
  • No, I don't care.

    53 82.81%
  • Who is getting married?

    2 3.13%
Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 148

Thread: The Royal Wedding

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: The Royal Wedding

    Quote Originally Posted by JohnWOlin View Post
    You people are So gay why are you all still talkig about this? Also happy Easter!
    Um, it hasn't even happened yet. It;s ok to talk about it. Nobody is keeping you from switching the channel. And I hope you mean gay in a complimentary way. Yes, Happy Easter

  2. #72
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: The Royal Wedding

    I'll call it the Donald Trump syndrome. This Prince William thing.

    Something good is happening to someone who is richer and more successful than me so I am unable to just be happy for them. And I pretend I am not interested in a fascinating event.

    It would be one thing if these guys were politicians and really did you wrong but what did Donald Trump ever do to anybody here or Prince William. They've both proven themselves to be very brave people for their respective countries.

    You don't get to hate them.

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: The Royal Wedding

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    I'll call it the Donald Trump syndrome. This Prince William thing.

    Something good is happening to someone who is richer and more successful than me so I am unable to just be happy for them. And I pretend I am not interested in a fascinating event.

    It would be one thing if these guys were politicians and really did you wrong but what did Donald Trump ever do to anybody here or Prince William. They've both proven themselves to be very brave people for their respective countries.

    You don't get to hate them.
    It's not a problem that Prince William isn't a natural born citizen. We don't care about that stuff.

    Donald Trump/Prince William 2012!

  4. #74
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: The Royal Wedding

    I couldn't care less and I certainly won't be watching. I don't enjoy going to weddings of people I know, so why on earth would I want to watch 2 people I don't know get married on TV?
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  5. #75
    American
    cpgrad08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lakewood,WA
    Last Seen
    10-18-17 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,388
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: The Royal Wedding

    I don't see the point of Britain still having a Monarchy in place.

  6. #76
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: The Royal Wedding

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Something good is happening to someone who is richer and more successful than me so I am unable to just be happy for them. And I pretend I am not interested in a fascinating event.
    Just because it's fascinating to you doesn't mean it is to everyone.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  7. #77
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: The Royal Wedding

    Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    I don't see the point of Britain still having a Monarchy in place.
    Tradition.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  8. #78
    American
    cpgrad08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lakewood,WA
    Last Seen
    10-18-17 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,388
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: The Royal Wedding

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Tradition.
    Is that why the Australia stills follows the Crown?

  9. #79
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: The Royal Wedding

    Quote Originally Posted by molten_dragon View Post
    I couldn't care less and I certainly won't be watching. I don't enjoy going to weddings of people I know, so why on earth would I want to watch 2 people I don't know get married on TV?
    You don't know the prince? His name is William. He is the elder son of Diana, Princess of Wales. She died in an accident many years ago.

  10. #80
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: The Royal Wedding

    Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    Is that why the Australia stills follows the Crown?
    Because Australia is a cool country and has cool things like a Queen.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •