View Poll Results: Would you vote for Herman Cain for president?

Voters
356. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    164 46.07%
  • No

    192 53.93%
Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 718

Thread: Herman Cain for president?

  1. #601
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    you keep saying that over and over again like its ture but it simply is not, many many many Muslims do NOT practice it that way just like many many many Christians do not practice their book literally, not all christian bomb abortion clinics just like not all Muslims are terrorist LMAO
    1. do you honestly believe what you are positing here about the comparison between the faiths. because you keep throwing in these inane "LOL LMAO" bits that don't belong, and make you look either strained and foolish, or deliberately pulling an evil clown.

    2. no one has suggested that all muslims are terrorists. what has been pointed out is that the faith of Islam includes a demand for a joining of the political and religious establishment, whereas Christianity includes an instruction against it.

  2. #602
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    1. do you honestly believe what you are positing here about the comparison between the faiths. because you keep throwing in these inane "LOL LMAO" bits that don't belong, and make you look either strained and foolish, or deliberately pulling an evil clown.

    2. no one has suggested that all muslims are terrorists. what has been pointed out is that the faith of Islam includes a demand for a joining of the political and religious establishment, whereas Christianity includes an instruction against it.
    if a person says stupid, funny, entertaining or obnoxious stuff im going to LOL so they definitely belong, youll get over it

    again you are going purely off your opinion and interpretation and im going off of reality, fact still remains he acted foolish, knee jerk, ignorantly and or bigoted. Nothing you say will change that fact or justify his behavior. Now Ill wait for you to repeat more meaningless banter, more attempts to insult while I just laugh cause the facts dont change lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #603
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,596

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    1. do you honestly believe what you are positing here about the comparison between the faiths. because you keep throwing in these inane "LOL LMAO" bits that don't belong, and make you look either strained and foolish, or deliberately pulling an evil clown.

    2. no one has suggested that all muslims are terrorists. what has been pointed out is that the faith of Islam includes a demand for a joining of the political and religious establishment, whereas Christianity includes an instruction against it.
    Yes, the Muslim culture seems to have a demand that church and state be one. Where does Christianity include an instruction against it? It seems to me that I can remember the Catholic church being a rather important part of governments of the past, and that the separation came about as a result of the American revolution and the Bill of Rights.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  4. #604
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Yes, the Muslim culture seems to have a demand that church and state be one. Where does Christianity include an instruction against it?
    that would be Jesus drawing the difference between taxes and charity with the Give unto Caesar what is Caesars' line.

    See, in Islam, the State is supposed to collect a mandatory religious tax for charity. It's called the Zakat, and it's one of the Pillars of Islam. It's one of the thousands of ways in which Islam twines religion and state together. The debate we're having now would make no sense in the Islamic world - it would be as if someone were to inform us that we should split politics from government.

    But Centrist doesn't know that because he's too busy pretending that relativism is wisdom.
    Last edited by cpwill; 05-25-11 at 11:56 PM.

  5. #605
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    that would be Jesus drawing the difference between taxes and charity with the Give unto Caesar what is Caesars' line.

    See, in Islam, the State is supposed to collect a mandatory religious tax for charity. It's called the Zakat, and it's one of the Pillars of Islam. It's one of the thousands of ways in which Islam twines religion and state together. The debate we're having now would make no sense in the Islamic world - it would be as if someone were to inform us that we should split politics from government.

    But Centrist doesn't know that because he's too busy pretending that relativism is wisdom.
    I see you are still lashing out, awwww are the facts and reality still bothering you?

    fact remains his reaction was wrong let me know when youy have anything logical to debate against that.
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  6. #606
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    I see you are still lashing out, awwww are the facts and reality still bothering you?
    given that they are on my side in this case.... not really. given that you apparently don't really know what you are talking about, perhaps you should educate yourself before you presume to assume that facts and reality are on your side?

    [later question] without looking, can you tell us what Zakat is and what it takes? can you tell us the other pillars? can you describe for us the alteration to those "unalterable" pillars that have been pushed within modern Islam? If I were to ask you whether you thought that there was room to rejuvenate the doctrine of ijtihad within one of the main Islamic camps; would you know which camp and why that was important?

    Because given your responses on this thread. I'm betting (no google searches! ) that you don't.

    fact remains his reaction was wrong let me know when youy have anything logical to debate against that.
    his reaction was poor. his reasoning is based on an accurate depiction of the implications of Islamic teaching.
    Last edited by cpwill; 05-26-11 at 12:46 AM.

  7. #607
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    given that they are on my side in this case.... not really. given that you apparently don't really know what you are talking about, perhaps you should educate yourself before you presume to assume that facts and reality are on your side?



    his reaction was poor. his reasoning is based on an accurate depiction of the implications of Islamic teaching.
    facts are on your side? only if you ignore the reality of the discussion. lol

    You should be a fiction writer because the fantasy you come up with is golden! Tell me more fiction!!!
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #608
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    yes. as a matter of fact they are. feel free to go spend an hour or so trying to figure out the questions I just asked you and then get back to us.

  9. #609
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,835

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    yes. as a matter of fact they are. feel free to go spend an hour or so trying to figure out the questions I just asked you and then get back to us.
    like i said fantasy is fun and now that you are exposed you are trying to change the debate, I can prove Christians bomb abortion clinics too, that blacks have stolen and that gays have had sex with minors too, guess i should judge them all because of that right? LMAO I can read in the bible that you should kill fortune tellers, im going to go kill the lady that lives at the end of my plan now!

    Theres a "christian" in this very thread that wants american laws to reflect his interpretations of christian law, guess he doesnt really excisit or doesnt count right?

    sorry, theres egg on you face and trying to change the discussion I was having wont work LMAO theres reality then there your dramatic opinion and interpretation of what you guess something to be and you sterotyping everyone based off of that delusion

    please continue though, tell me the cool part about education again, each of your posts reek of desperation LMAO
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  10. #610
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,148

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    so.... no, you actually know very little about Islam, which is why you can't respond.

    Yup. That's about what I figured.

Page 61 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •