View Poll Results: Would you vote for Herman Cain for president?

Voters
356. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    164 46.07%
  • No

    192 53.93%
Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
Results 591 to 600 of 718

Thread: Herman Cain for president?

  1. #591
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I'd do that. (well, I won't have to) But yea, if you want to forget the avatar and do a sig line instead.
    I have graphic design skills enough that I can incorporate the saying into an avatar for ya, no problem!
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  2. #592
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    except LOL it's also the combined opinion ROFL of about 1400 years if Islamic Jurisprudence LMAO and LOL is also ROFLMAO the sum of their historical experience.

    Imagine if, under Christianity, the only fully legitimate Chief Executive was the Pope. That would be about the equivalent of Islamic Jurisprudence on this issue - which is why every single Muslim Empire has claimed the mantle of the Caliphate.
    LMAO you just dont get it do you, thats till nothing more than your opinion and interpretation and nothing else lol
    thanks for playing
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #593
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Hmmmm..................You know I have a bet with Barbtxx that Cain will not win the primary. When she loses the bet she has to fly an avatar of my choosing for a year. I kind of like the sound of your suggestion above for her. What do you think Barb, how would you like, "I am Cat's bitch"?
    LOL glad you liked it looks like in the near future your gonna own her avatar and ill own her sig
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  4. #594
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    LOL glad you liked it looks like in the near future your gonna own her avatar and ill own her sig
    I kind of feel like I'm taking advantage of her gullibility, but she was so defiant about such an obvious poor choice I felt the need to teach her a little humility via our friendly bet.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #595
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 03:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Oh, I'm not so sure. People will do a lot for a free pizza. He would garner a lot of the youth vote for sure.
    I've heard Godfathers Pizza is not very good.


  6. #596
    User
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Last Seen
    07-08-11 @ 12:22 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    68

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    I've heard Godfathers Pizza is not very good.
    We're talking about general public voters. Quality is never an issue.

  7. #597
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    He gets his ass kicked by Obama in all the polling so far, but his supporters are at least intense!
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #598
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,123

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    LMAO you just dont get it do you, thats till nothing more than your opinion and interpretation and nothing else lol
    thanks for playing
    ....do you have no education whatsoever in Islamic history, are you just making stuff up, or are you playing a double game here, and just trying to make people espousing the viewpoint that you are look stupid?


    because arguing that Islam doesn't view religion and government as indistinguishable is soooort of like arguing that you can have Christianity without the church. the second is considered the expression of the first.
    Last edited by cpwill; 05-25-11 at 10:36 PM.

  9. #599
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,561

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    How hard can it be to beat a Socialist out to destroy the country??? And you think Palin would have trouble doing that, so you prefer Cain?
    The first step is to convince the electorate that Obama is really a socialist out to destroy the country, and not just an intelligent and well meaning, but inexperienced liberal Democrat.

    Since there is no real evidence of the "socialist out to destroy the country" mantra, at least not one that anyone who would vote for a Democrat under any circumstances would actually believe, the task is quite a lot more difficult than the above post would indicate.

    Sorry, but yes, the Republicans really do have to come up with an electable candidate. So far, I've seen little evidence that they will do so.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  10. #600
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,822

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    ....do you have no education whatsoever in Islamic history, are you just making stuff up, or are you playing a double game here, and just trying to make people espousing the viewpoint that you are look stupid?


    because arguing that Islam doesn't view religion and government as indistinguishable is soooort of like arguing that you can have Christianity without the church. the second is considered the expression of the first.
    you keep saying that over and over again like its ture but it simply is not, many many many Muslims do NOT practice it that way just like many many many Christians do not practice their book literally, not all christian bomb abortion clinics just like not all Muslims are terrorist LMAO

    sorry I live in reality while you live in some melodramatic fantasy world, my point will always stand because its fact and on the basis of what I was debating is 100% true, he showed a sad stereotypical behavior that was illogical and or bigoted, period


    nothing you say will change that fact no matter what you have convinced yourself of and your failing desperate attempts to insult only expose you more than I already have, no need to be mad and lash out LOL
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 60 of 72 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •