View Poll Results: Would you vote for Herman Cain for president?

Voters
356. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    164 46.07%
  • No

    192 53.93%
Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast
Results 561 to 570 of 718

Thread: Herman Cain for president?

  1. #561
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 02:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Herman Cain will never be president I ll bet anything anybody wants too LOL
    from chaining my avatar to cash (I have paypal) he is part of the problem with politics not part of the solution and its very obvious to anybody objective.
    Yes, being a radio talk show host doesn't qualify as having experience to become POTUS. He's so used to spouting trash, he can't help himself.


  2. #562
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    79,109

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Yes, being a radio talk show host doesn't qualify as having experience to become POTUS. He's so used to spouting trash, he can't help himself.
    Haven't you ever read the qualifications stated in the Constitution? Show me where a radio show host is unqualified based on those requirements.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

  3. #563
    Sage
    pbrauer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Oregon
    Last Seen
    11-27-15 @ 02:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,394

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    Haven't you ever read the qualifications stated in the Constitution? Show me where a radio show host is unqualified based on those requirements.
    Yes, I've read them, I wasn't speaking about qualifications. Please reread what I wrote.


  4. #564
    Tavern Bartender
    #NeverOprah
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    79,109

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by pbrauer View Post
    Poor Herman Cain, he also thinks "life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness" is in our Constitution.

    In the U.S. Constitution, "there’s a little section in there that talks about life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. - Politifact
    I'll bet Cain knows what year it is, and how many states the US has.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS. #MAGA

  5. #565
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,070

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Herman Cain will never be president I ll bet anything anybody wants too LOL
    from chaining my avatar to cash (I have paypal) he is part of the problem with politics not part of the solution and its very obvious to anybody objective.
    Anybody? money bet? avatar bet? Ill change my avatar to a pic of him or make it say im your bitch if I lose.

    Takers?

    sorry he isnt a real candidate.
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoMtnClimber View Post
    Yes, gay people absolutely have the right to infringe on other people's religious rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  6. #566
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 07:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by BDBoop View Post
    So why didn't he just own that, instead of faking it (as he said he would not do).
    He was going on whatever information he had gathered from the question, (after chris helped him out a bit)
    Hey, I admit that part of the interview was pretty bad.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  7. #567
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    43,970

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    Anybody? money bet? avatar bet? Ill change my avatar to a pic of him or make it say im your bitch if I lose.

    Takers?

    sorry he isnt a real candidate.
    If he offers a free pizza to anyone who votes for him, then I'll take that bet.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge" Stephen Hawking

  8. #568
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:15 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    48,070

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    If he offers a free pizza to anyone who votes for him, then I'll take that bet.
    still wouldnt come close lol
    Quote Originally Posted by MateoMtnClimber View Post
    Yes, gay people absolutely have the right to infringe on other people's religious rights.
    Quote Originally Posted by RamFel View Post
    Genetically human & human being is exactly the same thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hicup View Post
    homosexuality is objectively wrong, but because science tells me it is, not politics.
    Quote Originally Posted by calamity View Post
    I'm not at risk for AIDS. Gays are.

  9. #569
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    43,970

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    still wouldnt come close lol
    Oh, I'm not so sure. People will do a lot for a free pizza. He would garner a lot of the youth vote for sure.
    "The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance. It is the illusion of knowledge" Stephen Hawking

  10. #570
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    05-06-12 @ 10:12 PM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    9,800

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Especially college students!

Page 57 of 72 FirstFirst ... 747555657585967 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •