View Poll Results: Would you vote for Herman Cain for president?

Voters
356. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    164 46.07%
  • No

    192 53.93%
Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
Results 361 to 370 of 718

Thread: Herman Cain for president?

  1. #361
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,115

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by xpiher View Post
    A serious plan would be one that can pass the senate don't you think?

    no plan that is 'serious' can pass a democrat held senate, unfortunately.

    however, the point wasn't whether or not you think it's serious - it's that when the President was actively interacting with Ryan he led with the point that he'd read the plan and agreed it was a serious proposal.... and then on national television with a bigger audience and when Ryan didn't have the ability to respond he said the exact opposite.

  2. #362
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,807

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    We're not talking about Rush except in the context that Herman Cain fills in for him. Still waiting for the proof that he ever has.




    Like I told you once already just google "herman cain stands in for rush" or something along those lines im sure youll find links just like I did lol
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  3. #363
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by cpwill View Post
    however, the point wasn't whether or not you think it's serious - it's that when the President was actively interacting with Ryan he led with the point that he'd read the plan and agreed it was a serious proposal.... and then on national television with a bigger audience and when Ryan didn't have the ability to respond he said the exact opposite.
    I get that; however, Obama also called Ryans plan ludicrous to his face as well.
    Last edited by xpiher; 05-20-11 at 02:14 AM.

  4. #364
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,115

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    no, they are both the same plan. Ryan was not budget chairman in 2010, and thus could not have proposed a 2011 budget. there was, in fact, no 2011 budget - Democrats violated the law and refused to pass one arguing that doing so could further harm them in the 2010 elections by allowing Republicans to tie them to their spending. that's why we had to go through that "government shutdown" rigamarole a month or two back.

  5. #365
    Professor xpiher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    04-23-12 @ 10:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,993

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    I edited the post, but that still doesn't change the fact that Obama called Ryan's plan foolish to his face the day Obama released his own budget

  6. #366
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    just google "herman cain stands in for rush" or something along those lines im sure youll find links just like I did
    Sorry, I got nuttin' honey except this and the link won't even open says forbidden.
    You fail

    man Cain For President! - J's Cafe Nette
    Call me sheltered but Iíve never heard of Herman Cain. Supposedly heís been on Fox news and has filled in for Rush Limbaugh. I guess Iíve missed him on both.
    jscafenette.com/2010/04/13/herman-cain-for-president

    Found Marks filling in for him as I thought. No Hermans
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  7. #367
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,807

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Sorry, I got nuttin' honey except this and the link won't even open says forbidden.
    You fail

    man Cain For President! - J's Cafe Nette
    jscafenette.com/2010/04/13/herman-cain-for-president

    Found Marks filling in for him as I thought. No Hermans
    WOW, "I" fail???? LMAO
    yep i can clearly see why cain excites you, SOUND BYTES
    uhm, how did I fail, since YOU are the one searching? sounds like more of that sound logic that "if a person doesnt agree with anything liberal/conservative" they will be a uniter LOL

    so wait, you say you found nothing but then post a blurb from someone saying that he supposedly filled in for rush??????

    you ever going to answer my question by the way?
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  8. #368
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,807

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Sorry, I got nuttin' honey except this and the link won't even open says forbidden.
    You fail

    man Cain For President! - J's Cafe Nette
    jscafenette.com/2010/04/13/herman-cain-for-president

    Found Marks filling in for him as I thought. No Hermans
    I cant remember what I typed in whan I searched but for ****s a giggles and still being lazy and not wanting to do your work for you i went to google and typed in EXACTLY what I told you to do and BOOM very FIRST item.


    Herman Cain just might be the guy - Sean Hannity Discussion

    on a hannity site / chat a person about 3 posts down says "Every time Cain stands in for Rush I am amazed at his overall knowledge."

    LMAO, yep I surely fail

    try actually lookin harder im sure youll find more
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

  9. #369
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Centrist77 View Post
    LMAO seems you are like cain, sound bytes

    I again repeat:
    Tell me a president that has been more Isle way recently than Obama?
    Tell me why a president that a person describes as "hates everything liberal/conservative" would be a uniter

    then tell me you honestly believe that OBAMA has always "treated" conservatives like crap or some of his changes have been brought on by how he has been treated by conservatives?

    again please be objective, I dont really want to go that far defending Obama but I have to be honest and deal in reality

    and a NEW question because of your last statement, why do you think cain wouldn't treat liberals like crap since he isnt even president yet and he is already bias and blindly bashing them in a all inclusive group fashion and he isnt even running yet? and that was in videos you posted! Will he some how magically change?

    Im not trying to be a smart ass im trying to see the logic because I cant find any??
    Show where he said he hates liberals. Show clips where he says anything worse than liberals are taking the country the wrong direction or that liberals accuse conservatives of killing old people and puppy dogs and call us racists. or that liberals 1) shift the subject 2) ignore the facts 3)name call. All true by the way, except we haven't been accused of killing puppy dogs to my knowledge.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  10. #370
    I'm kind of a big deal

    AGENT J's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:46 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,807

    Re: Herman Cain for president?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Show where he said he hates liberals. Show clips where he says anything worse than liberals are taking the country the wrong direction or that liberals accuse conservatives of killing old people and puppy dogs and call us racists. or that liberals 1) shift the subject 2) ignore the facts 3)name call. All true by the way, except we haven't been accused of killing puppy dogs to my knowledge.

    you dont like to stay on topic do you???? LMAO

    does it upset you when you have no answers to questions you are sked and when you cant defend your statements?

    YOU said he is against everything liberal, that is NOT uniting

    and your own video shows him blindly bashing the left in a all inclusive group fashion, that is NOT uniting
    This space is currently owned by The Great Winchester, stay tuned for future messages!
    Make America Great Again!
    Pro-Equal Rights / Pro-Gun Rights / Pro-Human Rights / Pro-Choice

Page 37 of 72 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •