View Poll Results: Is the Tea Party Movement Racist

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 15.07%
  • No

    62 84.93%
Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 207

Thread: Is the Tea Party racist?

  1. #181
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    It's still the Tea Party.
    So the Tea Party is just as bad as the KKK who actually lynched people? You have a twisted sense of reality that you would say the professor is not crazy.

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  2. #182
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    So the Tea Party is just as bad as the KKK who actually lynched people? You have a twisted sense of reality that you would say the professor is not crazy.
    No. I didn't say that at all. You said "tell me who the crazy one is". I said the Tea Party. The Tea Party is still the crazy one, the others are just exaggerating.

  3. #183
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    No. I didn't say that at all. You said "tell me who the crazy one is". I said the Tea Party. The Tea Party is still the crazy one, the others are just exaggerating.
    The guy who says the Tea Party is as bad as the KKK is not as crazy? What has the Tea Party done that is even that crazy?

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  4. #184
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    The guy who says the Tea Party is as bad as the KKK is not as crazy? What has the Tea Party done that is even that crazy?
    No. Not crazy. He probably saw all the racist signs and didn't investigate any further. That's not crazy, it's ignorant.

  5. #185
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    No. Not crazy. He probably saw all the racist signs and didn't investigate any further. That's not crazy, it's ignorant.
    Racist signs do not equal lynching. So again, what has the Tea Party done that is even that crazy?

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  6. #186
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Racist signs do not equal lynching. So again, what has the Tea Party done that is even that crazy?
    Sure, but the modern KKK protests/marches with racist signs, so how do you know that one of those people is a member of the KKK?

    What has the Tea Party done? They spoke. See Michelle Bachman and Christine O'Donnell.

  7. #187
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    Sure, but the modern KKK protests/marches with racist signs, so how do you know that one of those people is a member of the KKK?
    Read the quote again. He says that the Tea Party is as bad as the KKK that lynched people. Not the modern KKK, but even the modern KKK is all about race. Is the Tea Party all about race?

    What has the Tea Party done? They spoke. See Michelle Bachman and Christine O'Donnell.
    Speaking about debt is crazy?

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  8. #188
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Read the quote again. He says that the Tea Party is as bad as the KKK that lynched people. Not the modern KKK, but even the modern KKK is all about race. Is the Tea Party all about race?
    No it's not - which is why I said he was ignorant.

    Speaking about debt is crazy?
    No - everybody speaks about debt, not just Tea Partiers.

  9. #189
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by theplaydrive View Post
    No it's not - which is why I said he was ignorant.

    No - everybody speaks about debt, not just Tea Partiers.
    Then what makes the Tea Party crazy but not that professor?

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  10. #190
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    Then what makes the Tea Party crazy but not that professor?
    For more information, see everything Christine O'Donnell and Michelle Bachmann have ever said.

Page 19 of 21 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •