View Poll Results: Is the Tea Party Movement Racist

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 15.07%
  • No

    62 84.93%
Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 207

Thread: Is the Tea Party racist?

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    Either that, or very stupid, as I said. A case could certainly be made for birthers being very stupid as well. Those are the only two choices for someone that denies Obama was born in Hawaii.

    Is it your contention birthers are very stupid as opposed to being racist?
    Show us how stupid we are or shut your mouth!! You don't get to run around saying people are stupid without some proof

    In your case you now need to show us all evidence that the birthers are stupid and racist Prove it buddy Prove it right now!

  2. #142
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:51 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,312
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Show us how stupid we are or shut your mouth!! You don't get to run around saying people are stupid without some proof

    In your case you now need to show us all evidence that the birthers are stupid and racist Prove it buddy Prove it right now!
    Birthers believe something in the face of all evidence being to the contrary. Call that what you will.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #143
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    In regards to the OP, my view is there are only two reasons at this point in time that someone could believe that Obama was not born in Hawaii - racism or stupidity. There are no other choices. As I indicated before, I could be persuaded either way. Which do you think it is?
    Here it is folks, clear as day the perfect example of why we cannot have a black president in ths country.

    People like this are making it it possible to police Obama's activities. It hurts, you know to be called a racist. There is no logical reason for you to blindly accept Obama's fake birth certificate, It proves you are a racist because you think blacks are inferior and need your help

    Gullible! Racist! POt kettle black!

  4. #144
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Show us how stupid we are or shut your mouth!! You don't get to run around saying people are stupid without some proof

    In your case you now need to show us all evidence that the birthers are stupid and racist Prove it buddy Prove it right now!
    Well, regardless of where he was born, he was a US citizen at birth since his mother was a US citizen. We have no working definition of what a natural-born citizen is, so assumption that makes the most sense is it mean any one who was born a citizen and wasn't naturalized later. So he was a citizen at birth, regardless of whether he was born in Hawaii or not.

    Then there's the fact that a COLB has been shown, on official government paper bearing government seals, but you argue that doesn't count because.... well it could be a forgery- Despite the state of Hawaii saying it's real.

    And of course, there's newspaper announcements of his birth, but those don't count, because... ummm... I got nothing.

    And of course, there's no evidence that he WAS born somewhere else, like travel records for his parents.

    I say your movement is stupid, personally, for thinking a 9 month pregnant woman would travel to Africa to have a baby.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  5. #145
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Here it is folks, clear as day the perfect example of why we cannot have a black president in ths country.

    People like this are making it it possible to police Obama's activities. It hurts, you know to be called a racist. There is no logical reason for you to blindly accept Obama's fake birth certificate, It proves you are a racist because you think blacks are inferior and need your help

    Gullible! Racist! POt kettle black!
    Did you just call catawba racist? Wow!
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  6. #146
    Sage

    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    11-17-17 @ 12:48 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,610

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Here it is folks, clear as day the perfect example of why we cannot have a black president in ths country.

    People like this are making it it possible to police Obama's activities. It hurts, you know to be called a racist. There is no logical reason for you to blindly accept Obama's fake birth certificate, It proves you are a racist because you think blacks are inferior and need your help

    Gullible! Racist! POt kettle black!
    Is this satire?

  7. #147
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    01-04-17 @ 10:49 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,432

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I'm not a big multiculturism fan. It divides people instead of unites them in my opinion. Besides most blacks in America are now and always have been Americans. Conservatives tend to treat people as equals. It's the progressives who constantly want people to be treated differently because of their skin color. The tea party has fewer blacks because of conservatism. Not a lot embrace it (yet). With outstanding black conservatives like Cain and West (now that would be an awesome 2012 ticket) hopefully more will realize the democratic party hasn't been doing them any favors.
    Of course they will have to deal with being called traitors, Uncle Toms, House N......s, from the left and from other blacks.


    Tea Party Could Put Record Number of Black Conservatives in Office
    Thanks Barbbtx, my post was just an attempt at leftist dribble...
    Caitlyn Strong...

  8. #148
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Awesome! View Post
    Thanks Barbbtx, my post was just an attempt at leftist dribble...
    or maybe drivel, but i see that more of a republican problem.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    New Orleans
    Last Seen
    05-06-11 @ 07:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,082

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    Well, regardless of where he was born, he was a US citizen at birth since his mother was a US citizen. We have no working definition of what a natural-born citizen is, so assumption that makes the most sense is it mean any one who was born a citizen and wasn't naturalized later. So he was a citizen at birth, regardless of whether he was born in Hawaii or not.

    Then there's the fact that a COLB has been shown, on official government paper bearing government seals, but you argue that doesn't count because.... well it could be a forgery- Despite the state of Hawaii saying it's real.

    And of course, there's newspaper announcements of his birth, but those don't count, because... ummm... I got nothing.

    And of course, there's no evidence that he WAS born somewhere else, like travel records for his parents.

    I say your movement is stupid, personally, for thinking a 9 month pregnant woman would travel to Africa to have a baby.
    Regardless of where he was born or regardless if his mother was used as the model for the statue of liberty Obama is unable to produce a credible birth certificate. I know that doesn't concern any body but it does me. Everybody has a birth certificate and this is exactly why we have them There is nothing fuzzy about a birth certificate or a COLB. They show very clearly all the relevant info about the day you were born. Certainly the hospital and the doctor.

    He can't make this go away but we're the kooks and the racists. I'm sick of it and I;mm gonna convince this country that we are not a people yet who can have a black president. We're too superior feeling right now.

    And no it is not a fact that a COLB was provided so stop saying that! It's a fake stupid photo shop. Whoever made it can't believe it actually worked.

  10. #150
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    Show us how stupid we are or shut your mouth!! You don't get to run around saying people are stupid without some proof

    In your case you now need to show us all evidence that the birthers are stupid and racist Prove it buddy Prove it right now!
    I found this really good article. It's pretty convincing that Obama was born here. However, if the birther issue is (racist) than the Dems are just as guilty if not more so, than conservatives, of racism.
    Birtherism: Where it all began - Ben Smith and Byron Tau - POLITICO.com
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

Page 15 of 21 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •