View Poll Results: Is the Tea Party Movement Racist

Voters
73. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    11 15.07%
  • No

    62 84.93%
Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 207

Thread: Is the Tea Party racist?

  1. #131
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    Really? More than liberal orgs like Common Cause?

    Also, wouldn't you say liberals who call Black conservatives things like Uncle Toms are racists?
    I wonder if the TP, after blaming ever racist act on "infiltrators" tried to do it themselves.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  2. #132
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    You are going to have this argument slammed. There are more ways to be stupid than just being a truther or birther.
    In regards to the OP, my view is there are only two reasons at this point in time that someone could believe that Obama was not born in Hawaii - racism or stupidity. There are no other choices. As I indicated before, I could be persuaded either way. Which do you think it is?
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  3. #133
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by sazerac View Post
    No I am not being sarcastic! Every word is the truth, We can't have any presidents above the law and a black president is coddled and not held to any of our important standards and laws. You are a racist if you put him in hand cuffs. You are a racist if you ask to see proof of his citizenship, You are a racist if you have any concerns about him. That simply cannot be the presidency of our country. Given that there is no reason to believe that the left can competently choose a president you don't get to anymore.

    The man was elected because everybody was terrified of you screaming liberals who had obviously lost your minds. Until Donald Trump, who evidently doesn't care what the hell color he is, bravely stepped up to the plate. It was the bravest thing a man has done for this country since Watergate.

    Y'all need to get it into your heads that a man is a man. They are exactly equal under he law. You can't treat one different than the other. Different standards. And you don't get to have a president of your very own who is above the law. It's unfortunate that blacks can't be our president but it's just not possible right now until people grow the hell up! Sorry that you blew it. But you blew it.

    That is one funny post!

    Really funny things must always have some truth to them.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  4. #134
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by the makeout hobo View Post
    I wonder if the TP, after blaming ever racist act on "infiltrators" tried to do it themselves.
    The Racists (plural) at the Koch Protest were real. Common Cause even denounced them which was more than I've seen on this board.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  5. #135
    Rockin' In The Free World
    the makeout hobo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Sacramento, CA
    Last Seen
    04-24-14 @ 06:58 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    7,102

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    The Racists (plural) at the Koch Protest were real. Common Cause even denounced them which was more than I've seen on this board.
    You know they were real, how? I assume CC denounced them because it was the expedient thing to do to keep face.
    The Makeout Hobo is real, and does indeed travel around the country in his van and make out with ladies... If you meet the Makeout Hobo, it is customary to greet him with a shot of whiskey and a high five (if you are a dude) or passionate makeouts (if you are a lady).

  6. #136
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,355
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    The Racists (plural) at the Koch Protest were real. Common Cause even denounced them which was more than I've seen on this board.
    And again pointing to others instead of addressing the issue. Other groups are entirely irrelevant to the question of this thread Barb. If another group is racist or not does not affect whether the Tea Party is racist.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #137
    Sage
    Barbbtx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    W'Ford TX
    Last Seen
    11-10-12 @ 08:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    8,467

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    They are not right. There is this thing called evidence, and all of it says the exact same thing, which is that they are wrong. If you believe something in the face of an overwhelming amount of evidence to the contrary, you are an idiot.



    If he won, then you say "yay!".
    I can't help it. I do find the birther thing interesting and entertaining. Why won't he show the long form? It does exist. What about his academia records? I'm convinced he was born here. I'm also convinced he's hiding something. If the birthers keep pressing, maybe we'll find out what it is.
    I realize if I was an Obama supporter, I'd be irritated as hell with the birthers, but I'm not. The truthers probably don't bug you. Am I right? They sure get under my skin.

    The lottery thing was like....I knew he'd still play no matter what I said. If I called him stupid and he won....he'd say no....no....no...you get none....remember you didn't want me to play?
    So see, no matter how slim the chance, I still didn't want to come out and call him stupid for playing.
    Catawa is my favorite bleeding heart liberal.
    1/27/12

  8. #138
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:42 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,355
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    I can't help it. I do find the birther thing interesting and entertaining. Why won't he show the long form? It does exist. What about his academia records? I'm convinced he was born here. I'm also convinced he's hiding something. If the birthers keep pressing, maybe we'll find out what it is.
    I realize if I was an Obama supporter, I'd be irritated as hell with the birthers, but I'm not. The truthers probably don't bug you. Am I right? They sure get under my skin.

    The lottery thing was like....I knew he'd still play no matter what I said. If I called him stupid and he won....he'd say no....no....no...you get none....remember you didn't want me to play?
    So see, no matter how slim the chance, I still didn't want to come out and call him stupid for playing.
    You do not ever feed conspiracy nuts. It is, 100 % of the time, counterproductive.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #139
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    07-25-11 @ 05:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    464

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    No, they're the shining light of reason, humanity, and social progress. All those Confederate flags they fly are merely intended to be ironic.

  10. #140
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Is the Tea Party racist?

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbbtx View Post
    What about his academia records?
    This is the thing that bothers me most about the entire birther argument. You are not allowed to see his school records. They are completely private between the school and the student. Hell my parents can't even see any school record without my written/phone call permission.

Page 14 of 21 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •