View Poll Results: w will this budget affect the 2012 election?

Voters
41. You may not vote on this poll
  • It will help Obama/Democrats

    16 39.02%
  • It will help Republicans

    8 19.51%
  • Don't know

    10 24.39%
  • No change

    7 17.07%
Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223
Results 221 to 225 of 225

Thread: The Ryan/Republican Budget - 2012 elections

  1. #221
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Re: The Ryan/Republican Budget - 2012 elections

    Quote Originally Posted by ricksfolly View Post
    It's just more political maneuvering. Don't worry about it. The rest of the world is in worse financial condition than we are. We could easily run the National Debt up to 20 trillion or more and still be the safest credit risk.

    Actually the present National Debt percentage of Federal outlay of 11.5 percent is far less than the 20.1 percent Regan ran up in 1988.

    As I said, beware of political tricks

    ricksfolly
    "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..."

    Dood...it ain't smoke and mirrors. That 14.5 trillion...the reality is that would be devastating enough but it likely isn't close what our debt is. Just like that constant 10% unemployment doesn't represent what our actual unemployment is.

  2. #222
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: The Ryan/Republican Budget - 2012 elections

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    "Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain..."

    Dood...it ain't smoke and mirrors. That 14.5 trillion...the reality is that would be devastating enough but it likely isn't close what our debt is. Just like that constant 10% unemployment doesn't represent what our actual unemployment is.
    The economy is not that bad off, if it was we would not be waging multible optional wars and we wouldn't still be voluntarily reducing our income as we have done for the last 30 years. We will know things are serious when they end our optional wars and stop giving tax cuts to rich people that don't need them.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  3. #223
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,618

    Re: The Ryan/Republican Budget - 2012 elections

    Quote Originally Posted by Catawba View Post
    The economy is not that bad off, if it was we would not be waging multible optional wars and we wouldn't still be voluntarily reducing our income as we have done for the last 30 years. We will know things are serious when they end our optional wars and stop giving tax cuts to rich people that don't need them.
    As long as the economy can still support the handout set, then the economy is foooooooooiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeee. As long as someone elses children and grandchildren get stuck with the debt...no worries. That unemployment is well over the national average in many states with no end in sight...no worries.

    Yep...all you have to do is grab the pitchforks and storm the rich peoples mansions and steal there stuff...because...after all...that would be fair...then everything is fine....

  4. #224
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: The Ryan/Republican Budget - 2012 elections

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    As long as the economy can still support the handout set, then the economy is foooooooooiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeee. As long as someone elses children and grandchildren get stuck with the debt...no worries. That unemployment is well over the national average in many states with no end in sight...no worries.

    Yep...all you have to do is grab the pitchforks and storm the rich peoples mansions and steal there stuff...because...after all...that would be fair...then everything is fine....
    Yeah our forefathers were socialists. I've heard that unsubstantiated claim before. Believe whatever floats your boat. I agree with the rule of law in this country for the last 8 decades that have determined that SS and M/M are Constitutional.
    Last edited by Catawba; 04-26-11 at 01:57 AM.
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  5. #225
    Sage
    cpwill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    USofA
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:14 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    57,080

    Re: The Ryan/Republican Budget - 2012 elections

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    As long as the economy can still support the handout set, then the economy is foooooooooiiiiiiiinnnnnnneeee. As long as someone elses children and grandchildren get stuck with the debt...no worries. That unemployment is well over the national average in many states with no end in sight...no worries.

    Yep...all you have to do is grab the pitchforks and storm the rich peoples mansions and steal there stuff...because...after all...that would be fair...then everything is fine....
    see, if we just kill the goose that lays the golden eggs...then we will get all the gold inside....

Page 23 of 23 FirstFirst ... 13212223

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •