View Poll Results: The described Church is...

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • More Muslim

    3 50.00%
  • More Christian

    0 0%
  • I dunno

    3 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 11

Thread: Are too politically correct Quran Admirers still Christians or already Muslims?

  1. #1
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Are too politically correct Quran Admirers still Christians or already Muslims?

    Maybe you have never heard about Muslim Christians till now, honestly I am too.A "church" which start suicide Jihad against itself is not a church, but maybe a case for Bin Laden or psychiatrists. Can you imagine yourself that a Mosque destroy itself only if a Muslim had burned a Bible. Sad that in our too politically correct world we can meet sometimes a really schizophrenic admirers for a Religion which kill Christians and destroy churches everywhere it can. Please vote, is this church more Christian or more Muslim.

    United Methodists promise to demolish their churches each time a Quran is burned


    United Methodists promise to demolish their churches each time a Quran is burned - Vancouver American Politics | Examiner.com
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  2. #2
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Are too politically correct Quran Admirers still Christians or already Muslims?

    Holy ****, Christian who take the 'love thy neighbour' thing seriously, ****ing commie Muslims.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  3. #3
    Ideologically Impure
    Simon W. Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Fayettenam
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:39 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    16,945
    Blog Entries
    5

    Re: Are too politically correct Quran Admirers still Christians or already Muslims?

    Are Methodists Muslim?
    Hmmm.

    The wonders of the internet. Mere moments ago I never would have thought to ask this question. I wouldn't've even thought that someone would have thought to ask it. But, now here we are
    I may be wrong.

  4. #4
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are too politically correct Quran Admirers still Christians or already Muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Simon W. Moon View Post
    Are Methodists Muslim?
    Hmmm.

    The wonders of the internet. Mere moments ago I never would have thought to ask this question. I wouldn't've even thought that someone would have thought to ask it. But, now here we are
    Warning: the Internet may contain traces of nuts.

  5. #5
    Dungeon Master
    anti socialist

    X Factor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Texas Proud
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:53 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    44,726

    Re: Are too politically correct Quran Admirers still Christians or already Muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruce View Post
    Holy ****, Christian who take the 'love thy neighbour' thing seriously, ****ing commie Muslims.
    Ok, but you have to admit, that's a silly thing to promise. Shoot, that'll entice people to burn the Quran just to see if the Methodists mean it.
    The greatness of a nation and its moral progress can be judged by the way its animals are treated.
    Mahatma Gandhi


  6. #6
    Professor
    Bigfoot 88's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    12-01-15 @ 06:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    2,027
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Are too politically correct Quran Admirers still Christians or already Muslims?

    I am sick and tired of all this "Muslim tolerence" crap. The other day a 14 year old girl was sentenced to 101 lashes because a man raped her. She collapsed after 70 and died in the hospital later on.

    Islam and Sharia law is evil and must be destroyed.
    "I have never understood why it is "greed" to want to keep the money you have earned but not greed to want to take somebody else's money." -Thomas Sowell

  7. #7
    User Cephius's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Las Vegas
    Last Seen
    06-14-11 @ 05:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    21
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Are too politically correct Quran Admirers still Christians or already Muslims?

    I would wager they won't burn a thing if a Quran was burned on the steps of their churches. Are they muslims already? Nope, just trying to get attention for themselves. If they do burn down their churches, and learn Aribic to read the Quran, they can always move to New York and attent the Mosque across the street from ground zero.

  8. #8
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,803

    Re: Are too politically correct Quran Admirers still Christians or already Muslims?

    This might be the dumbest thing I've seen on these boards.

    And that is saying something.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #9
    A Man Without A Country
    Mr. Invisible's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    4,961
    Blog Entries
    71

    Re: Are too politically correct Quran Admirers still Christians or already Muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    Maybe you have never heard about Muslim Christians till now, honestly I am too.A "church" which start suicide Jihad against itself is not a church, but maybe a case for Bin Laden or psychiatrists. Can you imagine yourself that a Mosque destroy itself only if a Muslim had burned a Bible. Sad that in our too politically correct world we can meet sometimes a really schizophrenic admirers for a Religion which kill Christians and destroy churches everywhere it can. Please vote, is this church more Christian or more Muslim.



    United Methodists promise to demolish their churches each time a Quran is burned - Vancouver American Politics | Examiner.com
    Source FAIL. The Examiner has been known to completely plagiarize stories and not fact check
    "And in the end, we were all just humans, drunk on the idea that love, only love, could heal our brokenness."

  10. #10
    Guru
    repeter's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    07-15-14 @ 12:06 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,445

    Re: Are too politically correct Quran Admirers still Christians or already Muslims?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigfoot 88 View Post
    I am sick and tired of all this "Muslim tolerence" crap. The other day a 14 year old girl was sentenced to 101 lashes because a man raped her. She collapsed after 70 and died in the hospital later on.

    Islam and Sharia law is evil and must be destroyed.
    Don't you hate their very-conservative ways? To be fair, they're more like ultra-conservatives, but the point remains.

    Intolerance breeds hatred, tension and conflict.
    Veni. Vidi. Vici.
    -Gaius Julius Caesar
    The Only Thing to Fear is Fear Itself.
    -Franklin Delano Roosevelt

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •