View Poll Results: Do you agree/accept the Challenge?

Voters
100. You may not vote on this poll
  • agree/accept

    23 23.00%
  • Disagree/don't accept

    77 77.00%
Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 142

Thread: Challenge To DP Members

  1. #51
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Challenge To DP Members

    Quote Originally Posted by cpgrad08 View Post
    What about Vibro blades?
    Vibro blades are just things you use until you get to Dantooine.
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  2. #52
    American
    cpgrad08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lakewood,WA
    Last Seen
    10-18-17 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,388
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Challenge To DP Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Vibro blades are just things you use until you get to Dantooine.
    Not if you want a Challenge. =)

  3. #53
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Challenge To DP Members

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    A cortosis sword is a completely different weapon than an ancient metal sword.. Yes, it's invulnerable to lightsaber damage, and even renders a lightsaber inoperative for several moments, but that doesn't make it elegant. Elegance is presented by the beauty of the weapon, and how it looks as it is swung and used.
    And you think an oversized oxy-acetylene torch looks prettier than shiny, gleaming metal? No matter how fast you swing a glow stick, a sword still looks cooler.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  4. #54
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: Challenge To DP Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Vibro blades are just things you use until you get to Dantooine.
    That sleeze pit? Try an Orion slave girl. You'll throw those Vibro blades in the trash.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #55
    American
    cpgrad08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lakewood,WA
    Last Seen
    10-18-17 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,388
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Challenge To DP Members

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    That sleeze pit? Try an Orion slave girl. You'll throw those Vibro blades in the trash.
    And the Cross of SW and ST begins.

  6. #56
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:04 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,725

    Re: Challenge To DP Members

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    And you think an oversized oxy-acetylene torch looks prettier than shiny, gleaming metal? No matter how fast you swing a glow stick, a sword still looks cooler.
    I'm not impressed with a hunk of metal that any pre-industrial culture could create.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  7. #57
    Global Moderator
    Rage More!
    Your Star's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    26,362

    Re: Challenge To DP Members

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    That sleeze pit? Try an Orion slave girl. You'll throw those Vibro blades in the trash.
    Dantooine's not bad, they got that cool cave with that kick ass drug that comes from different color crystals, they make the force just flow through you


    Okay, I'm out of KOTOR references, I haven't made it past that part
    Eat me, drink me, love me;
    Laura make much of me

  8. #58
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Challenge To DP Members

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Dantooine's not bad, they got that cool cave with that kick ass drug that comes from different color crystals, they make the force just flow through you


    Okay, I'm out of KOTOR references, I haven't made it past that part
    Is it bad that I'm playing KOTOR 2 right now, and the only reason I'm arguing this 'cause I haven't got a lightsaber yet?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  9. #59
    American
    cpgrad08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Lakewood,WA
    Last Seen
    10-18-17 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    5,388
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Challenge To DP Members

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Is it bad that I'm playing KOTOR 2 right now, and the only reason I'm arguing this 'cause I haven't got a lightsaber yet?
    KOTR 2= Epic Fail.

  10. #60
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Challenge To DP Members

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    I'm not impressed with a hunk of metal that any pre-industrial culture could create.
    As opposed to a big soldering iron?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •