View Poll Results: Who is the craziest?

Voters
75. You may not vote on this poll
  • Charlie Sheen

    10 13.33%
  • Ghaddafi

    39 52.00%
  • Glenn Beck

    16 21.33%
  • Rutabega

    10 13.33%
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
Results 51 to 60 of 60

Thread: Who is the craziest? Ghaddafi, Sheen or Beck?

  1. #51
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Who is the craziest? Ghaddafi, Sheen or Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    It’s Time to Play ‘Sheen, Beck, or Qaddafi?’ -- Daily Intel

    Take the quiz, and report your opinion/results.

    I got 6 out of 11. And to be honest, I'm not really sure which of them is the craziest. They're all 3 basically bat****.
    I got 10 of 15.


    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #52
    Guru
    celticwar17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,908

    Re: Who is the craziest? Ghaddafi, Sheen or Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by Kulterkampf View Post
    Glenn Beck though annoying due to his body language, is one of the most intelligent individuals on the American gov't there is, He provides evidence and logical processes. Fundamentally the issue most liberals have with beck is his image and body language, look past it and take the time to really think about what he is saying.
    this is so true

  3. #53
    Guru
    celticwar17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,908

    Re: Who is the craziest? Ghaddafi, Sheen or Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by liblady View Post
    i've heard what he has to say. the man is bat**** crazy. did he provide evidence when he said obama had a deep seated hatred for white people?
    first off... get the guy's words right, you are flat out lieing when you distort it... This was on a discussion about the Gates case where a black man broke into his own house, someone called the police (thinking someone broke into someone's house); the cop came up to the house in order to check out the situation and was confronted with Gates being belligerent and throwing racial slurs claiming the police-officer was racist because he was black, the police officer responded by asking for this guy's ID because of his disrespectful attitude and Gates exploded on him. After this case got a lot of attention, Obama, without knowing the full details of the situation automatically sided with the black man on the issue and made a statement. You know, because the odds are, white police officers are racist, right?
    Bill Cosby, a well-known Black comedian, even accused Obama for speaking to soon on the issue and he said he was "shocked" that he did.

    Glenn Beck made this statement in the discussion saying what Obama did was racist. So including this and Obama's involvement in ACORN and that black supremacist preacher he attended church of. Im not going to mention every-single case where people think he might be racist, or at least bitter on white culture, but you get the point that it IS debatable--- NOT crazy. The man has definitely said/done somethings that COULD be thought of as racist.
    So in this discussion Glenn reveals his opinion that based on all these instances that Obama is "a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people OR the white culture. I don't know what it is..." and "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem,"

    i get it, you don't like the language Glenn is using, but he just has the balls to speak his mind and not be "politically correct", Glenn Beck and a lot of incitful people have addressed their concern's on "political correctness" and how it's absolutely ridiculous; it's funny, i hear comedians all the time address this issue as the Moral to their show, that polictal correctness is out of control.

    BTW i don't agree with the statement that "Obama is racist" but i do agree that he has done some racist things, which is more of what i think Glenn Beck is getting at. Being racist doesn't mean you have an outspoken prejudice and think your race is superior. here the definition from Oxford English Dictionary-
    "!!!all members of each racial group possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race!!!!, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another racial group or racial groups."

    STOP taking quotes from discussions OUT OF CONTEXT

  4. #54
    Don't Mess With Texas
    mertex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,382

    Re: Who is the craziest? Ghaddafi, Sheen or Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by celticwar17 View Post
    first off... get the guy's words right, you are flat out lieing when you distort it... This was on a discussion about the Gates case where a black man broke into his own house, someone called the police (thinking someone broke into someone's house); the cop came up to the house in order to check out the situation and was confronted with Gates being belligerent and throwing racial slurs claiming the police-officer was racist because he was black, the police officer responded by asking for this guy's ID because of his disrespectful attitude and Gates exploded on him. After this case got a lot of attention, Obama, without knowing the full details of the situation automatically sided with the black man on the issue and made a statement. You know, because the odds are, white police officers are racist, right?
    Bill Cosby, a well-known Black comedian, even accused Obama for speaking to soon on the issue and he said he was "shocked" that he did.

    Glenn Beck made this statement in the discussion saying what Obama did was racist. So including this and Obama's involvement in ACORN and that black supremacist preacher he attended church of. Im not going to mention every-single case where people think he might be racist, or at least bitter on white culture, but you get the point that it IS debatable--- NOT crazy. The man has definitely said/done somethings that COULD be thought of as racist.
    So in this discussion Glenn reveals his opinion that based on all these instances that Obama is "a guy who has a deep-seated hatred for white people OR the white culture. I don't know what it is..." and "I'm not saying he doesn't like white people, I'm saying he has a problem,"

    i get it, you don't like the language Glenn is using, but he just has the balls to speak his mind and not be "politically correct", Glenn Beck and a lot of incitful people have addressed their concern's on "political correctness" and how it's absolutely ridiculous; it's funny, i hear comedians all the time address this issue as the Moral to their show, that polictal correctness is out of control.

    BTW i don't agree with the statement that "Obama is racist" but i do agree that he has done some racist things, which is more of what i think Glenn Beck is getting at. Being racist doesn't mean you have an outspoken prejudice and think your race is superior. here the definition from Oxford English Dictionary-
    "!!!all members of each racial group possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race!!!!, especially to distinguish it as being either superior or inferior to another racial group or racial groups."

    STOP taking quotes from discussions OUT OF CONTEXT
    Sounds to me like you are missing quite a bit from the Obama/Gates case - the things that gives credence to the fact that the policeman was acting a bit "racist" and reason for Gates to lose his cool, but, then, when you are trying to prove a point you need to make sure you don't throw anyone off.

    Beck was wrong to claim that Obama hates white people. That has got to be the stupidest thing anyone could say - after all, Obama is half-white - his mother was white, so how in the hell does anyone hate their mother? Try as you may, Beck is looney as a bird and keeps proving it every chance he gets.



    "I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."
    --Adlai Stevenson, Politician





  5. #55
    Guru
    celticwar17's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:27 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    4,908

    Re: Who is the craziest? Ghaddafi, Sheen or Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by mertex View Post
    Sounds to me like you are missing quite a bit from the Obama/Gates case - the things that gives credence to the fact that the policeman was acting a bit "racist" and reason for Gates to lose his cool, but, then, when you are trying to prove a point you need to make sure you don't throw anyone off.

    Beck was wrong to claim that Obama hates white people. That has got to be the stupidest thing anyone could say - after all, Obama is half-white - his mother was white, so how in the hell does anyone hate their mother? Try as you may, Beck is looney as a bird and keeps proving it every chance he gets.
    The point is... the policeman WASN'T acting racist... period

    And absolutely not, the term racism doesn't mean and all out supremacy; there are varying degrees. So you are saying just because his mother is whites means he cannot be a racist to any degree? All half-white half-blacks are not racist? Going by your logic... here are some of your quotes

    "Some conservatives would vote for Mickey Mouse before they would vote for a Democrat, much less a black Democrat, but they claim they are not racist and their standards for voting are above reproach, hmmmmm, makes one wonder!"

    "Again more of your racist rhetoric. No black could possible do well, because, well, because they are black, according to you!"

    You accuse people of being racists with absolutely NO proof! Your just as CRAZY as BECK!!!!!!! EVEN MORE SO, b/c Beck actually as evidence to back it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your looney as a bird!!!!

    PLUS, Glenn Beck did not even say he was a racist, the term he said he hates either the race or the culture, and that he doesn't dislike white people. Not claiming one or the other. I know this is nit-picking, BUT it DOES make a difference. Your just trying to manipulate the audience with your post's. You just don't like his harsh words that were just meant for expressing his actions from the GATES situation and the previous racism ties.

  6. #56
    Sage
    Infinite Chaos's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Last Seen
    11-19-17 @ 06:45 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    14,858

    Re: Who is the craziest? Ghaddafi, Sheen or Beck?

    Well I know who Gaddafi is, have heard of Beck but am not interested in finding out more and I'm not interested in Charlie Sheen either. I loved some of his dad's movies - his kids movies were mostly rubbish that died a death over here.

    My answer could be Gaddafi but I wouldn't ever make the mistake of labeling someone who hung onto power successfully for over 35 years crazy.

  7. #57
    User
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    09-14-11 @ 03:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    51

    Re: Who is the craziest? Ghaddafi, Sheen or Beck?

    Just responding to some outrageous statements, sorry for interfering with your Liberal hate fest.

  8. #58
    Don't Mess With Texas
    mertex's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Last Seen
    10-14-14 @ 03:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,382

    Re: Who is the craziest? Ghaddafi, Sheen or Beck?

    Quote Originally Posted by celticwar17 View Post
    The point is... the policeman WASN'T acting racist... period
    That is your opinion, but doesn't mean it is right. If Gates had been white the situation wouldn't have escalated to the point it did.

    And absolutely not, the term racism doesn't mean and all out supremacy; there are varying degrees. So you are saying just because his mother is whites means he cannot be a racist to any degree? All half-white half-blacks are not racist? Going by your logic... here are some of your quotes
    That isn't what I am saying. There are always exceptions, but just like you claim that he is racist, the fact that his mother is white would make that a bit ridiculous.

    "Some conservatives would vote for Mickey Mouse before they would vote for a Democrat, much less a black Democrat, but they claim they are not racist and their standards for voting are above reproach, hmmmmm, makes one wonder!"
    Yes, and I happen to know Republicans that feel that way. Too bad I don't have time to go looking for their posts, trying to deny that racism exists is ridiculous.
    "Again more of your racist rhetoric. No black could possible do well, because, well, because they are black, according to you!"
    Most racists against blacks feel that way. They are all trying to insinuate that Obama got to Harvard because someone gave him a break - while it is apparent that the man is very smart. I wonder how Bush got into Yale?

    You accuse people of being racists with absolutely NO proof! Your just as CRAZY as BECK!!!!!!! EVEN MORE SO, b/c Beck actually as evidence to back it up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your looney as a bird!!!!
    I guess you are going to get away with calling me crazy and looney - just goes to show who has preferential treatment around here. If I were to do that to you, I'm sure the Mods would be all over me! Nice going! You need to go back and read the rules - you are not supposed to insult people, unless of course, you know you can get away with it.

    PLUS, Glenn Beck did not even say he was a racist, the term he said he hates either the race or the culture, and that he doesn't dislike white people. Not claiming one or the other. I know this is nit-picking, BUT it DOES make a difference. Your just trying to manipulate the audience with your post's. You just don't like his harsh words that were just meant for expressing his actions from the GATES situation and the previous racism ties.
    You seem to want to believe your own fantasies. Here is a video showing Glenn Beck - and at the very end he calls Obama racist - so quit spewing your lies, he did call him racist.





    "I have been thinking that I would make a proposition to my Republican friends... that if they will stop telling lies about the Democrats, we will stop telling the truth about them."
    --Adlai Stevenson, Politician





  9. #59
    User 1029066's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Georgia, USA
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 01:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    84

    Re: Who is the craziest? Ghaddafi, Sheen or Beck?

    It's obviously Glenn Beck. And Charlie Sheen is my hero.

  10. #60
    Banned
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Last Seen
    05-04-11 @ 10:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,086

    Re: Who is the craziest? Ghaddafi, Sheen or Beck?

    Hahahahahahaha Glenn Beck of course he's the Jon Madden of the appocalypse

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •