View Poll Results: Who's worse Bush or Obama?

Voters
230. You may not vote on this poll
  • Bush

    97 42.17%
  • Obama

    133 57.83%
Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 262

Thread: Who Do You Think Has Done More Damage to the Country, Bush or Obama?

  1. #141
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-11 @ 04:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    116

    Re: Who Do You Think Has Done More Damage to the Country, Bush or Obama?

    No doubt this Thread appeals to the right-wing loons (myself excluded).

  2. #142
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: Who Do You Think Has Done More Damage to the Country, Bush or Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Yukon View Post
    No doubt this Thread appeals to the right-wing loons (myself excluded).
    Well with that avitar comrade we will be sure to put a commie thread

  3. #143
    Sage
    presluc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,932

    Re: Who Do You Think Has Done More Damage to the Country, Bush or Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    But the Constitution? Come, you can't be serious about ignoring the Constitution everytime it's completely inconvenient for you, can you?

    Not to mention the fact that Mayor Snorkum isn't responsible for the education of anyone he hasn't allowed to lay an ob on him
    I don't know if Mayor Snorkum is familiar with the next generation or not.
    I don't know if Mayor Snorkum cares about America or just Mayor Snorkum.

    However, this much I do know, the next generation will some day run this America, it would be wise to have as many educated people in the next generation as possible to compete in the oncoming globalization.
    Tiki bar regular.
    My code, never take anything for granted always expect the unexpexted.
    Never take anything you don't need ,never want anything you can't have

  4. #144
    Sage
    presluc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,932

    Re: Who Do You Think Has Done More Damage to the Country, Bush or Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    No.

    Budget cuts come from spending less.

    Lost revenue due is one reason to cut a budget.

    That the spending is in violation of the law is a better reason.




    As far as the Mayor is concerned, people spending illegally on social engineering programs are all on the left. There isn't a whole heck of a lot of unconstitutional spending on the right side of the equation, not when it's compared to the education, welfare, and social security bills due.

    Nor does your blind partisanship matter to a problem in accounting.



    Yes, Bush was a leftist. All of us know this, some of us admit it, some of us lie that it's not true.



    Less than 2 1/2.



    Better yet, the Mayor can claim he's never voted for either leftist, and the Mayor certainly never supported any of their unconstitutional spending habits.
    I can respond to that with a statement nothing more.

    George W. Bush ran on the Republican ticket, George W. Bush left office on the Republican ticket, supporting McCain and Palin as a Republican.

    Now you can say Bush was a leftist, Bush was a neocon, Bush acted like a Democrat, whatever?
    However facts do not lie, George W. Bush was and remains a Republican.
    Tiki bar regular.
    My code, never take anything for granted always expect the unexpexted.
    Never take anything you don't need ,never want anything you can't have

  5. #145
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Who Do You Think Has Done More Damage to the Country, Bush or Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by presluc View Post
    I don't know if Mayor Snorkum is familiar with the next generation or not.
    I don't know if Mayor Snorkum cares about America or just Mayor Snorkum.

    However, this much I do know, the next generation will some day run this America, it would be wise to have as many educated people in the next generation as possible to compete in the oncoming globalization.
    It would be wise to educate the next generation what an American really is and how they can aspire to being real Americans, not little robot sociailst globalists.

    That means they need to learn the real history of this nation, why it was formed, how it was formed, the role of the real Constitution in preserving their freedoms and how the violations of the Constitution in the 20th and 21st Centuries have made them liable for a hundred trillion dollars in debt and obligations. They need to be taught the lesson their parents ignored, that they have to work for what they get and that no one should recieve anything if they're not willing to work for it.

    The children paying 100,000,000,000,000 dollars in taxes over their lifetimes for benefits accrued to others will be particularly sensitive to such lessons. The nation should start teaching it's children these truths if it wishes to survive.

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Who Do You Think Has Done More Damage to the Country, Bush or Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by presluc View Post
    I can respond to that with a statement nothing more.

    George W. Bush ran on the Republican ticket, George W. Bush left office on the Republican ticket, supporting McCain and Palin as a Republican.

    Now you can say Bush was a leftist, Bush was a neocon, Bush acted like a Democrat, whatever?
    However facts do not lie, George W. Bush was and remains a Republican.
    And so you're saying that only Democrats can be leftist socialist America harming pimps selling out for cash and false idoelogy? You're now claiming that Republicans are the embodiment of all that is fine and healthy and beautiful in America, that no Republican ever have the moral failing to believe in retarded leftist causes?

    Well, good for you.

    But, the truth of the matter is that left and right aren't constrained by party allegiences. Well, okay, no one one the right, no one who cares about America, is a Democrat. However, there are plenty of leftist socialist Republicans. Bush was one, McCain another, there are traitor Senators all over the place, and in the House, too.

    The real world isn't anywhere near as poifect as you wish.

  7. #147
    Sage
    presluc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,932

    Re: Who Do You Think Has Done More Damage to the Country, Bush or Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    It would be wise to educate the next generation what an American really is and how they can aspire to being real Americans, not little robot sociailst globalists.

    That means they need to learn the real history of this nation, why it was formed, how it was formed, the role of the real Constitution in preserving their freedoms and how the violations of the Constitution in the 20th and 21st Centuries have made them liable for a hundred trillion dollars in debt and obligations. They need to be taught the lesson their parents ignored, that they have to work for what they get and that no one should recieve anything if they're not willing to work for it.

    The children paying 100,000,000,000,000 dollars in taxes over their lifetimes for benefits accrued to others will be particularly sensitive to such lessons. The nation should start teaching it's children these truths if it wishes to survive.
    Mayor Snokum has stated he is not responsible for the education of anyone more or less.
    Was Mayor Snokum mistaken then or is Mayor Snorkum mistaken now .

    Those taxes are to be paid by furture generations Mayor Snorkum the less jobs the less wage the longer it will take .
    You can not have it both ways you can not keep outsourceing jobs with good wages forceing unskilled to take lower paying jobs and pay off the debt owned by the nation.
    Tiki bar regular.
    My code, never take anything for granted always expect the unexpexted.
    Never take anything you don't need ,never want anything you can't have

  8. #148
    Sage
    presluc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Michigan
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 04:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,932

    Re: Who Do You Think Has Done More Damage to the Country, Bush or Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayor Snorkum View Post
    And so you're saying that only Democrats can be leftist socialist America harming pimps selling out for cash and false idoelogy? You're now claiming that Republicans are the embodiment of all that is fine and healthy and beautiful in America, that no Republican ever have the moral failing to believe in retarded leftist causes?

    Well, good for you.

    But, the truth of the matter is that left and right aren't constrained by party allegiences. Well, okay, no one one the right, no one who cares about America, is a Democrat. However, there are plenty of leftist socialist Republicans. Bush was one, McCain another, there are traitor Senators all over the place, and in the House, too.

    The real world isn't anywhere near as poifect as you wish.
    The main reason I left the Democratic party to become an Independent is not any of the reasons you named.

    The Democratic party although it had it's day with men like F.D.R., Truman, Kennedy is no longer the strong party it once was.
    It has become weak and if I might use the word "wimpy", they want everybody to be friends , hold hands and sing kum ba ya.
    That's not the Democratic party I knew they get pushed around from organized religion, Republicans, Tea Party and Libatarians.
    The Democratic party is faltering but to forgive is difficult , to forget well?
    After all from 2000 till 2008 is being brought up more than once??
    I am happy to be an Independent, YOU WANT MY VOTE WORK FOR IT.

    As far the world being perfect, 2 days after I was born they droped the first atomic bomb on Japan.
    In 1952 I lost a cousin in Korea, I was drafted in 1964.
    My neice is on a ship in the gulf, my cousin is in Afganistan
    I came into an imperfect world I'll probably go out the same way.
    Just because the world is imperfect does not mean it can not be improved.
    Last edited by presluc; 04-10-11 at 06:04 PM.
    Tiki bar regular.
    My code, never take anything for granted always expect the unexpexted.
    Never take anything you don't need ,never want anything you can't have

  9. #149
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: Who Do You Think Has Done More Damage to the Country, Bush or Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by dadrone View Post

    What about the debt?
    I don't know that you can fairly compare the two in that regard. When FY2000 came to an end, the debt from the previous year barely increased at all ($18 billion); whereas when FY2008 came to an end, the debt from the previous year increased over $1 trillion. Bush inherited an economy that was slowing down from one of the strongest economies in our history; Obama inherited an economy that was in one of the worst recession in our history.

    Anyone who merely looks at the raw numbers to show the numbers are worse under Obama, while at the same time, ignores the different economies the two inherited, is not being honest.

  10. #150
    Banned
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    01-18-13 @ 07:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    1,631

    Re: Who Do You Think Has Done More Damage to the Country, Bush or Obama?

    Quote Originally Posted by presluc View Post
    Mayor Snokum has stated he is not responsible for the education of anyone more or less.
    Was Mayor Snokum mistaken then or is Mayor Snorkum mistaken now .

    Those taxes are to be paid by furture generations Mayor Snorkum the less jobs the less wage the longer it will take .
    You can not have it both ways you can not keep outsourceing jobs with good wages forceing unskilled to take lower paying jobs and pay off the debt owned by the nation.
    The only two ways to stop companies from sending jobs overseas are to nationalize the companies, ie, move further to the fascist state Obama is engineering now, or to stop taxing and regulating businesses to death, ie, expand freedom by shrinkin government.

    Just "educating" peole won't do ****, while the problem of "outsourcing" lies with the ignorant asses that keep voting leftists into power, the possession of an 'education' in itself is insufficient to alter the course of history.

    But it's nice to see you conceded on the other topic and are now working on losing this out of topic strand also.

Page 15 of 27 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •