View Poll Results: Is it Ethnic Policy

Voters
14. You may not vote on this poll
  • Why Yes, Definitely!

    3 21.43%
  • more towards yes

    0 0%
  • Somewhere in Betwen

    2 14.29%
  • more towards no

    0 0%
  • Absolutely not!

    9 64.29%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 30

Thread: US Border Policy With Mexico

  1. #1
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    US Border Policy With Mexico

    Does it qualify as ethnic policy?



  2. #2
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: US Border Policy With Mexico

    Nope, it's to try and keep Mexicans crossing the border illegally, regardless of ethnicity.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: US Border Policy With Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Nope, it's to try and keep Mexicans crossing the border illegally, regardless of ethnicity.
    Cute.

    Now would you say the average illegal is say...

    The color of this mans shirt?



    Or the color of...



    This lovely pink rectangle?



    And thats a very big rectangle.

  4. #4
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: US Border Policy With Mexico

    What's your point? That it's racist by sheer fact most Mexicans have dark skin?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  5. #5
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: US Border Policy With Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    What's your point? That it's racist by sheer fact most Mexicans have dark skin?
    I heard some folks here say once that blacks are racist because they voted for Obama. By virtue that he's black. Unrelated however, back to the topic. It is not written racist, but could it be in implementation?
    Last edited by MKULTRABOY; 02-18-11 at 01:43 AM.

  6. #6
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: US Border Policy With Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Please

    You spoiled the discussion with the third post.
    Well do you think it's an ethnic policy?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: US Border Policy With Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    Well do you think it's an ethnic policy?
    Pardon a slow edit, I'm finicky.
    Yes, it's obviously an ethnic policy. Written implicitly to that purpose or not (irrelevant). It is, effectively.

  8. #8
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: US Border Policy With Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    I heard some folks here say once that blacks are racist because they voted for Obama. By virtue that he's black. Unrelated however, back to the topic. It is not written racist, but could it be in implementation?
    Of course, but any law can be impemented in a discriminatory manner, it depends on who it is that's enforcing the law.

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Pardon a slow edit, I'm finicky.
    Yes, it's obviously an ethnic policy. Written implicitly to that purpose or not (irrelevant). It is, effectively.
    So which ethnicity is it targeting? The Indigenous Mexicans, ones of European and Indigenous descent, just of European descent, black Mexicans, white Mexicans, purple Mexicans?
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  9. #9
    Global Moderator
    The Truth is out there.
    Kal'Stang's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Bonners Ferry ID USA
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    32,858
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: US Border Policy With Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by SE102 View Post
    Does it qualify as ethnic policy?


    So out of curiosity is the word "ethnic" replacing the word "race" in the whole illegal alien debate? (gotta try and keep up to date on the terms ya know...pro-illegals LOVE changing them every time they get a chance to)

    Anyways there are multiple races that come here illegally. There is nothing in ANY law made and current that makes any sort of distinction between the various races that come here illegally. None. Notta. Zilch. Zip. ZERO. It doesn't matter what race you are...if you come here illegally then you are by defination an illegal and all laws pertaining to illegals pertain to the illegal in question. Doesn't matter if they are white, brown, black, yellow, pink, blue, purple polka dotted, green with yellow stripes or any other insane color you can come up with in regards to race.
    I have an answer for everything...you may not like the answer or it may not satisfy your curiosity..but it will still be an answer. ~ Kal'Stang

    My mind and my heart are saying I'm in my twenties. My body is pointing at my mind and heart and laughing its ass off. ~ Kal'Stang

  10. #10
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    In your dreams...
    Last Seen
    05-29-12 @ 02:53 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    10,621

    Re: US Border Policy With Mexico

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    So which ethnicity is it targeting? The Indigenous Mexicans, ones of European and Indigenous descent, just of European descent, black Mexicans, white Mexicans, purple Mexicans?
    I never implied it targets anyone specifically in writing. Where'd you ever get that from?

    Of course, but any law can be impemented in a discriminatory manner, it depends on who it is that's enforcing the law.
    You still don't get it. Laws can be written 'not racist' and still be racist in effect.

    What's your point? That it's racist by sheer fact most Mexicans have dark skin?
    And you're racist if you can't prove what you said.

    What a world.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •