View Poll Results: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    30 36.14%
  • No

    53 63.86%
Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 199

Thread: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

  1. #121
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    10-25-11 @ 08:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    116

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    I will probably will vote for Obama, though I could go for some kind of independent. Certainly never voting Republican again on any matter.

  2. #122
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post

    Your comparing "The Surge" to one of the Largest pieces of legislation in US History.......its laughable at best.
    No, I'm comparing two presidents who both made decisions that were unpopular with the masses. The Republican president who did that was hailed by Republicans and Conservatives as displaying leadership qualities while they derided the Democrat president who did that as being tyrannical.

    Not that I'm shocked by hypocrisy from the right, mind you, it's just par for the course.

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    08-25-16 @ 08:31 PM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    11,265

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krhazy View Post

    At this point I'm not even inclined to read the rest of your post, because if you think Obama is a radical left wing politician and/or extremist there is no point even talking to you.
    Well, to be fair, he also thinks the unemployment right now is 10%, so if you're going to expect him to being factually correct, you're not going to be reading any of his posts.

  4. #124
    Global Moderator
    I'm a Jedi Master, Yo

    CaptainCourtesy's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:47 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    152,781

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    Next time I would suggest using your open eye..........

    Republicans took Control of the House with 63 House Seats, 6 Senate seats, ........this is not what qualified Nov. 2, 2010 as The Largest Political Ass Whooping in history. 63 House seats and 6 Senate seats while impressive, isnt the kicker, especially when you consider only 1/3 of the Senate was up for election, which is the only reason why the Democrats and Harry the body odor Reid retained control.


    10 Governorships, 680+ State legislative seats, and control of 19 more State legislatures.. was truely what made Nov. 2, 2010 the ass whooping that it was......and probably the reason why you didnt want to touch that fact.

    Throw all the feces you want....when it comes time for redistricting.....the reality of Nov. 2, 2010--The Largest Political Ass Whooping in history will come to fruition.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    Already showed you that in 1933 12 governorships changed hands. I don't have the data for state legislatures, but I have no doubt that they were right in line with that. There is absolutely no question that you are wrong, but then again, hacks like yourself do not concern themselves with facts.
    "Never fear. Him is here" - Captain Chaos (Dom DeLuise), Cannonball Run

    ====||:-D

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiseone View Post
    This is what I hate about politics the most, it turns people in snobbish egotistical self righteous dicks who allow their political beliefs, partisan attitudes, and 'us vs. them' mentality, to force them to deny reality.

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    You can't paint everone with the same brush.......It does not work tht way.


    Quote Originally Posted by Wessexman View Post
    See with you around Captain we don't even have to make arguments, as you already know everything .
    Quote Originally Posted by CriticalThought View Post
    Had you been born elsewhere or at a different time you may very well have chosen a different belief system.
    Quote Originally Posted by ernst barkmann View Post
    It a person has faith they dont need to convince another of it, and when a non believer is not interested in listening to the word of the lord, " you shake the dust from your sandels and move on"

  5. #125
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mellie View Post
    Except in the case of the other option being Satan, no I won't be voting for him.
    To the best of my knowledge, Beck is not running, so you can vote against Obama no problem.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #126
    Guru
    Morality Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    At this point.....

    ......over two years into Jimmy Carter's second term.......with Gitmo still open, with our troops still in Iraq and Afghanastan, 10% unemployment, 1 in 5 Americans unemployed/underemployed, 1 in 7 Americans living in Poverty, 1 in 7 Americans collecting foodstamps, 1 in 10 Americans facing foreclosure, The Largest Budget in US History, The Largest Budget Deficit in US History, The Largest National Debt in US History.......coming after The Largest Spending Bill in History, a subprime health care bill to nowhere, and The Kenyan Tyrant defying the Will of the American People on numerous occasions......

    ......do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?
    .
    .
    .
    Probably, if I vote for anybody.
    Last edited by Morality Games; 02-17-11 at 08:01 PM.
    If you notice something good in yourself, give credit to God, not to yourself, but be certain the evil you commit is always your own and yours to acknowledge.

    St. Benedict

  7. #127
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    To the best of my knowledge, Beck is not running, so you can vote against Obama no problem.
    When did Satan shift from GW Bush? Did Daily Kos send out another memo?
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #128
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:38 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,344
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Ockham View Post
    When did Satan shift from GW Bush? Did Daily Kos send out another memo?
    If I tell you abut the secret left wing Illuminati, I would have to kill you, so best you don't ask.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #129
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    If I tell you abut the secret left wing Illuminati, I would have to kill you, so best you don't ask.
    Hint recieved....

    <runs away>
    I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on whats being proposed here, hed agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute. - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  10. #130
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Let's go with "Keynesian Tyrant".

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    Depends, I doubt the Republicans can nominate anyone that I would vote for, and I'm not going to not vote so Obama will probably be my only choice.

    Obama hasn't been great, but he hasn't been terrible either, hopefully he will improve these next 2 years.

    And really, Kenyan Tyrant
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •