View Poll Results: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

Voters
83. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    30 36.14%
  • No

    53 63.86%
Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 199

Thread: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

  1. #111
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    This poll is useless because it doesn't leave room for undecided. At this point in time, I have no idea who I will be voting for. It largely depends on the person that the Republicans pick to run against Obama. If it's Newt or the whackadoo from Arkansas (Huckabee), I will be voting for Obama.

  2. #112
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,322
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    Yes, I'm sure the irony and hypocracy will only come from the right and we won't have any liberals whining for 4 years about how its the Republican president's fault for everything that goes wrong save for their bowl movements and complaining that Republicans need to own up for what their guy actually does in office.
    I have the wonderful priveledge of not having to answer for the American, Right, Left, Republicans or Democrats.

    *Diplomatic Immunity*

  3. #113
    Global Moderator
    Moderator

    Zyphlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    NoMoAuchie
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    47,998

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    *Diplomatic Immunity*

    It's just been revoked

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krhazy View Post
    First, of all, I mostly have voted democrat on the national level, including last presidential election, so I don't see voting for Obama as "jumping to" anything. If anything, voting for a Republican for president would be somewhat unusual for me. Daniels and Obama are both moderate politicians who take positions mostly based on what makes sense and is reasonable, rather than what is popular.
    In 2007 Barack Obama was rated THE MOST LIBERAL SENATOR.....HusSame is the definition of a Left Wing Extremist...even more liberal than Bernie Sanders (S)..........Mitch Daniels and Obama are polar opposites of the political spectrum.....with agreement on little besides a few social issues.

    To jump from one end to political spectrum to another only siginifies your beliefs and values blow..... like a leaf in the political winds.

    Their ideas of what is best differ, but unlike most people on this board I don't really think there are any universal truths in governance. I'd be fine with either a small-government or big-government individual, because I recognize the strengths of both theories - as long as important individual rights are protected. I don't see either candidate as going overboard in his political ideology and infringing on any of the rights I consider fundamental, whereas that is a constant danger with the other Republican candidates.
    If the RIGHT TO YOUR PROPERTY AND THE FRUITS OF YOUR OWN LABOR isnt a fundamental right........then what is.
    .
    .
    .
    .


    ....

  5. #115
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheik Yerbuti View Post
    Well that's meaningless. By 2007, George Bush went against the will of the people by sending more troops into Iraq when poll after poll clearly indicated that Americans wanted more troops deployed out of Iraq, not into there. Yet Bush ignored them and sent more troops anyway.

    To highlight your hypocrisy, I point out that at that time, Conservatives defened Bush by saying, a leader does what they believe is right for America, not what is popular. Compare that with what Conservatives say about Obama doing what he believes is best for America and not what is popular -- now they call it "tyranny."



    Your comparing "The Surge" to one of the Largest pieces of legislation in US History.......its laughable at best.

    You're wrong about that too. Obama told America that if we would elect him, he would do his best to pass national healthcare.
    The Kenyan Tyrant also said "The Health Care Negotiations would be on C-SPan"....."You can keep your healthcare if you like it"......."My health care plan wont require an individual mandate"......

    ......the ****cago Slimball is a LIE-factory that runs 24-7-365.........
    .
    .
    .
    .

  6. #116
    Disappointed Evolutionist
    Catawba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    05-28-13 @ 08:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    27,254

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?
    Yes 35.71%
    No 64.29%

    Jimmy Carter--Back-In-Black wont see a third term...........
    You have based your determination on a debate forum poll heavily dominated by conservatives. Just saying....................
    Treat the earth well: it was not given to you by your parents, it was loaned to you by your children. We do not inherit the Earth from our Ancestors, we borrow it from our Children. ~ Ancient American Indian Proverb

  7. #117
    Politically Correct

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,851
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    In 2007 Barack Obama was rated THE MOST LIBERAL SENATOR.....HusSame is the definition of a Left Wing Extremist...even more liberal than Bernie Sanders (S)..........
    At this point I'm not even inclined to read the rest of your post, because if you think Obama is a radical left wing politician and/or extremist there is no point even talking to you. Obama may be a liberal, but he is hardly a radical. His record more than supports this conclusion, as do the two previous years' results of that same poll you mention (not to mention his election results, which are hardly indicative of someone with extremist positions). That's even putting aside the issue of how radical even the most liberal senator in the U.S. is (the answer is, not very).

    I respect those with a grasp of reality and indepedent perspective, and who are thoughtful in their analysis of issues. Daniels (himself more left than many in his party) and Obama both possess these traits. Agitators like yourself do not.
    Last edited by Cameron; 02-17-11 at 05:06 PM.

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Last Seen
    07-25-13 @ 08:55 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,951

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Krhazy View Post
    At this point I'm not even inclined to read the rest of your post,
    Well dont let all the facts and truth scare you off.....

    because if you think Obama is a radical left wing politician and/or extremist there is no point even talking to you. Obama may be a liberal, but he is hardly a radical. His record more than supports this conclusion, as do the two previous years' results of that same poll you mention (not to mention his election results, which are hardly indicative of someone with extremist positions). That's even putting aside the issue of how radical even the most liberal senator in the U.S. is (the answer is, not very).
    Could you please provide ONE VOTE cast by Senator Obama where you feel he sided with the other side of the aisle?


    I respect those with a grasp of reality and indepedent perspective, and who are thoughtful in their analysis of issues. Daniels (himself more left than many in his party) and Obama both possess these traits. Agitators like yourself do not.
    So Obama isnt a Left Wing Extremist............

    ...........can you name a US politican who is?

    .
    .
    .

  9. #119
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO 81506
    Last Seen
    05-30-11 @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,236

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Hmmm the ratio is the usual 60 Reps to 40 percent Dems, because more Reps can afford computers, but this in no way represents all the voters.

  10. #120
    Politically Correct

    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    2,851
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: At this point, do you plan on voting for Obama in 2012?

    Quote Originally Posted by Badmutha View Post
    Well dont let all the facts and truth scare you off.....



    Could you please provide ONE VOTE cast by Senator Obama where you feel he sided with the other side of the aisle?




    So Obama isnt a Left Wing Extremist............

    ...........can you name a US politican who is?

    .
    .
    .
    If you had presented any facts, I would address them. How about, since you are the one who made the accusation, you provide a few votes you feel qualify Obama as an extremist? As most reasonable people would accept, declining to take the side of conservatives in Congress is not the equivalent of being an extremist.

    This, of course, is putting aside what he has done since 2007, as apparently you wish to avoid his move farther toward moderate positions during periods since then.
    Last edited by Cameron; 02-17-11 at 05:39 PM.

Page 12 of 20 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •