View Poll Results: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

Voters
44. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes! Most all of Mexicans want to take back their land

    3 6.82%
  • Yes! Some mexicans still want back the land they lost

    13 29.55%
  • No! Very few mexicans want back the land they lost

    9 20.45%
  • No! None of them want the land they lost to the US back

    1 2.27%
  • OTHER / I dont know / Chimichanga

    18 40.91%
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 152

Thread: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

  1. #131
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,906

    Re: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dittohead not! View Post
    Can't speak for the rest, but I'll do whatever I can to keep your life from falling apart. It 's the least I can do for a fellow human being. Shall I take a stab at the population of NZ now, and get it wrong?
    We all get stuff wrong, it is how we respond to that fact that defines us... you responded pretty poorly, that's all. There are just over 4 million people here, a little less than the population of Orange County CA, I believe. There are twice as many sheep as people...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  2. #132
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,674

    Re: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    For the love of god... isn't it pretty ****ing obvious that it was intended to be a lame ass insult? Jeez, you just attempted to ridicule my last retort so this one... what the hell is the point in explaining it, you won't understand it.

    THE point is not what you are saying since your point about what I was saying was incorrect. Your point above is irrelevant due to that fact. Get it? Doubt it.
    So your point about the point wasnt about the point, which I pointedly pointed out. Gotcha...

    As for the obviousness of your intent? Nah...I just think you suck that badly.

  3. #133
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,906

    Re: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    So your point about the point wasnt about the point, which I pointedly pointed out. Gotcha...

    As for the obviousness of your intent? Nah...I just think you suck that badly.
    Nope. I made a point which you misunderstood and have been misapplying since... that is the point. By all means, keep compounding the problem though!

    Regarding intent, are you really such a dork that you think that keeping on with this routine works? Like a retarded kid banging his head against a wall in order to get some ice cream... good going. Pick a really relevant aspect of the exchange and never let up... nice tactic.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  4. #134
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,674

    Re: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Nope. I made a point which you misunderstood and have been misapplying since... that is the point. By all means, keep compounding the problem though!

    Regarding intent, are you really such a dork that you think that keeping on with this routine works? Like a retarded kid banging his head against a wall in order to get some ice cream... good going. Pick a really relevant aspect of the exchange and never let up... nice tactic.
    The point I have made...the sole point...is as relevant at this stage as it was at the begining. mehicans are no more entitled to 'their land' as are any other nation or peoples. EVERYONE has been conquerer or conquered. Anyone that believes otherwise is a moron. Which is why the whole concept of mehicans wanting their land back (the subject of the OP) is folly. It s not only 'a' relevant aspect of the exchange...it is the ONLY relevant aspect of the exchange.

  5. #135
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

    Alright guys........ relax!
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  6. #136
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    London, England and Dijon, France
    Last Seen
    03-06-11 @ 01:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    598

    Re: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Do we care? They don't have the might to take it, unless we just let them.
    The Boere couldn't beat the British in a war, but as soon as the khakie troops left South Africa, the Afrikaners managed to consolidate their support bases and become, democratically, the dominant political force in South Africa.

    The same is happening in the States, though it's taking a bit longer than it did in the Transvaal and Orange Free State. The Mexicans are not taking back all of their own territory for Mexico -- the southwestern US is going to BECOME another Mexico. Every analyst on Earth agrees -- in many south-western US states, Mexicans, or Hispanics writ large, make up the majority of the population, and many major cities are governed by former Mexican nationals, with huge Latino support bases.

    There'll be no military invasion, but America's own laws about government mean it is destined to be run by people of Hispanic origin, and be a mainly Spanish-speaking nation, by 2050.

  7. #137
    Sage
    Dittohead not!'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    The Golden State
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:10 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    41,540

    Re: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Le Marteau View Post
    The Boere couldn't beat the British in a war, but as soon as the khakie troops left South Africa, the Afrikaners managed to consolidate their support bases and become, democratically, the dominant political force in South Africa.

    The same is happening in the States, though it's taking a bit longer than it did in the Transvaal and Orange Free State. The Mexicans are not taking back all of their own territory for Mexico -- the southwestern US is going to BECOME another Mexico. Every analyst on Earth agrees -- in many south-western US states, Mexicans, or Hispanics writ large, make up the majority of the population, and many major cities are governed by former Mexican nationals, with huge Latino support bases.

    There'll be no military invasion, but America's own laws about government mean it is destined to be run by people of Hispanic origin, and be a mainly Spanish-speaking nation, by 2050.
    Perhaps, but it won't be run from Mexico City. Neither the English nor Spanish speakers are going to allow that.
    "Donald Trump is a phony, a fraud... [he's] playing the American public for suckers." Mitt Romney

  8. #138
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,906

    Re: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    The point I have made...the sole point...is as relevant at this stage as it was at the begining. mehicans are no more entitled to 'their land' as are any other nation or peoples. EVERYONE has been conquerer or conquered. Anyone that believes otherwise is a moron. Which is why the whole concept of mehicans wanting their land back (the subject of the OP) is folly. It s not only 'a' relevant aspect of the exchange...it is the ONLY relevant aspect of the exchange.
    Bold portion: Agreed.

    The Rest: Argumentative and pointless.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #139
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,674

    Re: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Bold portion: Agreed.

    The Rest: Argumentative and pointless.
    Its the ONLY point I have made or cared about in this thread. Why you decided to become unhinged over it is beyond me. This thread is about whether they want 'their' land back. I pointed to the foolishness of the argument. Where you went with it...idunno...

  10. #140
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:26 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    63,906

    Re: Do Mexicans want their Land Back?

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Its the ONLY point I have made or cared about in this thread. Why you decided to become unhinged over it is beyond me. This thread is about whether they want 'their' land back. I pointed to the foolishness of the argument. Where you went with it...idunno...
    Pointed out the foolishness of the argument to me when I made a benign comment... I didn't really go anywhere with it, just kept pointing that out. Actually, since I agree with you and have often said basically the same thing as you (everybody is on somebody else's land), I was hoping that you would come around and see that you were beating your head against a wall for no real reason. Again... there was no real debate value to our exchanges. Time to move on...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •