View Poll Results: Yes or No?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 42.28%
  • No

    71 57.72%
Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast
Results 681 to 690 of 714

Thread: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

  1. #681
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Let's start here, did Jesus rise from the dead?
    Starting here is great. Please add more words to your post in such a way that you end up with more than one line. That would be a good way to begin. After that, while it's your choice, I suggest including content relevant to the thread's topic of gay marriage promoting the family.

  2. #682
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,493

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    No. According to the Bible it was moved.

    You are just trolling at this point. You have not responded with anything that makes any sense and are just posting silliness at this point. Either address my post or move on.

    Still waiting...

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/polls/...post1059287316
    I am replying to my own post to make a correction.

    The stone was moved AFTER he was resurrected. No place in the Bible does it say he walked through walls or stone.

    He was also not a "spirit creature" unless of course you think Jesus was a liar?

    Luke 24:39 “See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”

    Your jehovah witness mind tricks will not work here "Amazed."
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  3. #683
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,493

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Interesting. Amazed has time in the last two days to make 7 responses. Ignoring his comments and my replies here.

    I will consider this your bowing out for lack of any coherent argument.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  4. #684
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    LMAO...right Dog....I practice no religion....nor am I as brainwashed as you

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I am replying to my own post to make a correction.

    The stone was moved AFTER he was resurrected. No place in the Bible does it say he walked through walls or stone.

    He was also not a "spirit creature" unless of course you think Jesus was a liar?

    Luke 24:39 “See My hands and My feet, that it is I Myself; touch Me and see, for a spirit does not have flesh and bones as you see that I have.”

    Your jehovah witness mind tricks will not work here "Amazed."
    Last edited by Amazed; 02-19-11 at 07:48 PM.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  5. #685
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    No, we've already established you like to argue out of both sides of your mouth...and I know that SSM does indeed promote the Family...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Starting here is great. Please add more words to your post in such a way that you end up with more than one line. That would be a good way to begin. After that, while it's your choice, I suggest including content relevant to the thread's topic of gay marriage promoting the family.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  6. #686
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Oh yes and Dog?

    It is indeed flattering to know you count my Posts.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  7. #687
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,493

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Oh yes and Dog?

    It is indeed flattering to know you count my Posts.
    I wanted to make certain you were indeed ignoring your own myopic answers, and my responses. I was indeed correct.

    Still no response either. As I said I will take that as meaning you have no argument. You still have put forth nothing, nothing at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  8. #688
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    No, we've already established you like to argue out of both sides of your mouth...and I know that SSM does indeed promote the Family...
    ....continue.....

  9. #689
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,268
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Moderator's Warning:
    Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?Personal attacks taking place in this thread need to end.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #690
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    I have established that you worship a limited god....he can be ressurected, but he he can do nothing ephemeral...I would suggest you go to the greek ....I would also suggest you worship a more powerful "god".

    Question...why would you think I am a JW



    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I wanted to make certain you were indeed ignoring your own myopic answers, and my responses. I was indeed correct.

    Still no response either. As I said I will take that as meaning you have no argument. You still have put forth nothing, nothing at all.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

Page 69 of 72 FirstFirst ... 19596768697071 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •