View Poll Results: Yes or No?

Voters
123. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    52 42.28%
  • No

    71 57.72%
Page 22 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 714

Thread: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

  1. #211
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    fam·i·ly   

    a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children, considered as a group, whether dwelling together or not
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  2. #212
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Of course you would, but your question is a diversion from my response to the original question asked.

    Divorce is a separate issue.....
    My question is my response to your contribution. You question responding to my question and your accusing me of diversion are the diversions. You made an absolute statement, care to back it up or no? Either way is fine.

  3. #213
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Let's start again, you would ascribe them to a Liberal....and you would be falling into the trap of black and white labels.

    As far as you "knowing" more "homosexual" people than I....well thats no more than a "my dick is bigger than your dick" statement...and it is silly.



    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    I would almost go so far as to bet my children's lives that I have known and know more same-sex families and homosexuals than you and most people on the planet will ever know. That being said, I did not say that you were Liberal, just that the talking points were Liberal.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  4. #214
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Back up what?

    Your question had nothing to do with my contribution what so ever....not establishing a base point of any discussion renders said discussion meaningless.

    You imply that my statement is wrong...feel free to show such, but you will never be able to run in circles with your arguement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    My question is my response to your contribution. You question responding to my question and your accusing me of diversion are the diversions. You made an absolute statement, care to back it up or no? Either way is fine.
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  5. #215
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Back up what?

    Your question had nothing to do with my contribution what so ever....not establishing a base point of any discussion renders said discussion meaningless.

    You imply that my statement is wrong...feel free to show such, but you will never be able to run in circles with your arguement.
    Damn I was hopping you would be willing to back up your claim. Oh well. Have a good evening

  6. #216
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,020

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Let's start again, you would ascribe them to a Liberal....and you would be falling into the trap of black and white labels.

    As far as you "knowing" more "homosexual" people than I....well thats no more than a "my dick is bigger than your dick" statement...and it is silly.
    Then don't start with such a silly challenge as me not knowing same sex couples... that, is silly. If you want to man up and challenge somebody, then don't wussy out and attempt to turn the tables back on them when they call you on it. I lived in some of the most homosexual areas one earth. I worked with them, lived with them and played with them. Maybe you can't say the same and then that would make your challenge even sillier...

    Regarding to traps... you are waste deep in one and slipping in deeper due to lack of awareness...
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  7. #217
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Do tell what the Divorce Rate has to do with promoting "Family"...I am giving you every opportunity...at this point your question is random....and as such deflection.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Damn I was hopping you would be willing to back up your claim. Oh well. Have a good evening
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  8. #218
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,020

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Back up what?

    Your question had nothing to do with my contribution what so ever....not establishing a base point of any discussion renders said discussion meaningless.

    You imply that my statement is wrong...feel free to show such, but you will never be able to run in circles with your arguement.
    His base point is pretty obvious... "You question responding to my question and your accusing me of diversion are the diversions."
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

  9. #219
    Educator
    Amazed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    North of Dorothy's Home.
    Last Seen
    04-30-15 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    1,001

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    I grew up in the Bay Area, I do not share your implied phobias.

    I sit here waiting for anyone to disprove what I said.....nobody has.

    Now, IF you have spent so much time around "same sex" couples then you know they indeed promote "the Family"...sorry...you have no idea what I know

    Quote Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
    Then don't start with such a silly challenge as me not knowing same sex couples... that, is silly. If you want to man up and challenge somebody, then don't wussy out and attempt to turn the tables back on them when they call you on it. I lived in some of the most homosexual areas one earth. I worked with them, lived with them and played with them. Maybe you can't say the same and then that would make your challenge even sillier...

    Regarding to traps... you are waste deep in one and slipping in deeper due to lack of awareness...
    Obama is NOT 50 feet tall, he is ONE inch deep.
    Mark Levin

  10. #220
    Sage
    Bodhisattva's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:10 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    64,020

    Re: Does Same Sex Marriage promote family?

    Quote Originally Posted by Amazed View Post
    Do tell what the Divorce Rate has to do with promoting "Family"...I am giving you every opportunity...at this point your question is random....and as such deflection.
    Regarding divorce rates, it has nothing to do with "family"... Jerry is just confused again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bucky View Post
    I have pooped in public, even in public neighborhoods.
    Quote Originally Posted by OldFatGuy View Post
    Usually a gag for wise mouthed insulting little girls. Then some good nylon rope so I can tie them up, toss them in the trunk of my car and forget about them.

Page 22 of 72 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •