I believe abortion should be paid for by the govt. It's cost effective. Better than paying for another welfare kid. That goes for anybody who mooches off society. Some of these welfare mother's have ****-loads of kids. It's embarrassing to watch these people. Or.....let's say they should be embarrassed. Trouble is they aren't. They also don't take great care of their children in many circumstances.
"It's not that I'm afraid to die, I just don't want to be there when it happens." Woody Allen.
1) Totally in favor of second amendment rights.
2) Feel that Roe v. Wade should be overturned, as this is a states' rights issue.
3) Although I bashed Bush, I feel that his choices for judges were excellent.
4) I believe that we should get out of the UN, and get the UN out of New York.
5) My favorite president of all time? Ronald Reagan.
6) I believe that the government should not spend more than it takes in.
7) I was in favor of the Bush v. Gore decision.
8) Am a huge proponent of the 10th Amendment.
9) I do not believe that the Fed should be in charge of the money supply, but Congress, as per the Constitution.
10) I believe in shrinking the Federal government to a size that it is no longer able to meddle in the affairs of it's citizens.
11) Am against illegal immigration, and believed in the border fence long before it became popular, and was called a Nazi by many because of that stance.
12) My favorite political author? William F. Buckley Jr.
13) My second favorite political author? Pat Buchanan.
14) BTW, I voted for Pat Buchanan in 2000.
15) I strongly believe in welfare reform.
16) I am a huge Obama basher - I am not a birther, though.
17) Only voted for a Democrat once in my entire life. The rest of my votes have been for either Republicans or Libertarians.
18) Met Barry Goldwater, and shook his hand, when I was a kid. He was my ideological hero, and still is.
19) Although I am pro choice, I do NOT believe Federal funds should be used to pay for them, which is a Conservative stance, which you probably didn't read before you posted that you have never seen a Conservative stance from me.
20) I strongly support the troops.
That is just for starters. You have not seen them because you choose not to, but I have posted extensively on ALL these issues. That you do not choose to read them is your problem, not mine. It is easy to call someone names, such as a fake Conservative, when you choose not to participate in an honest debate, but feel that namecalling is somehow going to make you right. Those who have that frame of mind belong, not in a debate, but in the peanut gallery, watching instead of thinking critically and participating.
Just my 2 cents worth here. If you still feel like calling me a fake Conservative, have at it. You are not hurting my feelings at all.
Last edited by danarhea; 01-29-11 at 11:18 AM.
The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016