View Poll Results: Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

    3 20.00%
  • No

    11 73.33%
  • I dunno

    1 6.67%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27

Thread: Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

  1. #1
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

    Maybe only Pastor Terry Jones alone still fight for Christian believe, instead of corrupted and politically correct fat "priests" - unbelievers in their dead apostatize "churches" who forgotten the Teaching of Holy Bible and are kissing Quran and have too much respect to Islam.

    Please vote, is Pastor Terry Jones a true Priest we need or not, please explain why.

    BBC News - US pastor Terry Jones banned from entering UK
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  2. #2
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,894
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

    What, a bloke that promises to do something, then backs out with a lame excuse? Who's church goes and protests soldier funerals with the Westboro Baptist Church?
    Last edited by spud_meister; 01-23-11 at 06:50 AM.
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  3. #3
    Sage
    Cephus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    CA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    29,803

    Re: Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

    Of course not, pastors of all kinds, especially this idiot, are a parasite on society. We don't need any of them.
    There is nothing demonstrably true that religion can provide the world that cannot be achieved more rationally through entirely secular means.

    Blog me! YouTube me! VidMe me!

  4. #4
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

    No, we definitely don't need wackos like this guy. On the scale of religious nutjobs, this guy ranks just below Fred Phelps.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  5. #5
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephus View Post
    Of course not, pastors of all kinds, especially this idiot, are a parasite on society. We don't need any of them.
    It was no one country which could survive without Religion. Leftism has destroyed Christianity, therefore it will be rejected by Islam, not later as in fifty years. The cowardly "churches" are dead, maybe only Pastors like Terry Jones can still withstand the hateful Teaching of the Religion of Peace and Tolerance. Otherwise our countries will became Caliphates governed by Sharia Law and only donkeys will be seen on our highways.

    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  6. #6
    Professor
    Alfons's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Alabama
    Last Seen
    10-31-17 @ 03:54 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    1,460

    Re: Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

    Quote Originally Posted by molten_dragon View Post
    No, we definitely don't need wackos like this guy. .
    Why "wackos", do you agree with all Hate from Quran?Pastor Terry Jones say nothing else as a criticizing of this Book which call to kill all non-Muslims.The true wackos are cowardly homosexual pedophile unbelieved politically correct "priests" who are more worst as Judas and say nothing about Islamic danger to our Civilization.


    Quotes from the Qur'an
    Rom 6:23:For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

  7. #7
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    Why "wackos", do you agree with all Hate from Quran?Pastor Terry Jones say nothing else as a criticizing of this Book which call to kill all non-Muslims.The true wackos are cowardly homosexual pedophile unbelieved politically correct "priests" who are more worst as Judas and say nothing about Islamic danger to our Civilization.


    Quotes from the Qur'an
    The guy is an extremist, much like Islamic terrorists are extremists. Extremism is a bad thing.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  8. #8
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,190

    Re: Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    What, a bloke that promises to do something, then backs out with a lame excuse? Who's church goes and protests soldier funerals with the Westboro Baptist Church?

    Source for that last statement please... I can't find any information that links Terry Jones to Westboro's activities.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  9. #9
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:06 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,190

    Re: Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

    Quote Originally Posted by molten_dragon View Post
    The guy is an extremist, much like Islamic terrorists are extremists. Extremism is a bad thing.

    While Terry Jones is certainly a controversial figure and something of a grand-stander, his words and actions are not equivalent to blowing up a bus full of Israeli schoolchildren, or 9/11, etc.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  10. #10
    Pragmatic Idealist
    upsideguy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Rocky Mtn. High
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    10,145

    Re: Is Pastor Terry Jones a Pastor we need?

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfons View Post
    Maybe only Pastor Terry Jones alone still fight for Christian believe, instead of corrupted and politically correct fat "priests" - unbelievers in their dead apostatize "churches" who forgotten the Teaching of Holy Bible and are kissing Quran and have too much respect to Islam.

    Please vote, is Pastor Terry Jones a true Priest we need or not, please explain why.

    BBC News - US pastor Terry Jones banned from entering UK
    Sarah Palin, Terry Jones.... Didn't your mother ever teach you that the people with whom you associate are a reflection of you?

    While I am sure Jones thinks he has Christian convictions, and probably is true to much of the Word, I see has his pulpit as false teaching (which we are commanded to know the Word so that we can be wary thereof.) Any pastor who's message is substantially based on hate, IMHO, has lost his way and thus is dangerous to all Christians. (in short, he is part of the problem.)

    Find a better hero(es).

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •